Profile for tara marjoram > Reviews

Content by tara marjoram

tara marjoram

BRAND NEW - 2 PC 6 CUP LARGE SILICON MUFFIN CAKE BAKING TRAY - PUDDING MOULD - BAKEWARE MOULD
Offered by We Search & You Save

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and flimsy, 16 Feb 2014
The item arrived quickly which is the only plus point for this product. As the silicone is so thin, you must make sure you have placed it on your baking tin before filling the 'cups' up. First use was great, I had also sprayed with oil as I do with all my silicone products to give it a longer life span and also to get the muffins out easy. This all works perfectly well, the downside is that it is incredibly difficult to clean the trays after use. I have cleaned this item now four time and yet remains of my muffins still exist. You can't seem them when you are cleaning it, and it all looks nice and clean until it dries, then you can see the muffin bits still on it. Don't buy this product if you want to use it more than once. Buy a decent, more expensive one similar to what is sold in sainsburys, whereby the silicone mould is inside the Yorkshire pud areas and the tray is nice and hard like normal Yorkie tray.

75 Birds and Butterflies to Knit & Crochet
75 Birds and Butterflies to Knit & Crochet
by Lesley Stanfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for Crocheters but fab if you do knit as well, 15 Feb 2014
I'm a crocheter, I bought this book to give me some ideas and I love the dragonfly which I made and turns out better than that shown in the photo. I'm not really over impressed with the book being split into two areas, one for knitters and one for crocheters, they have different designs in each part. So although I love the blue tit, it's in the knitters part and therefore I am unable to do that project. I'm also an entomologist and thought I would be happy being able to crochet bees, flies, honey bee?( looks more like a hornet in coloration), but unfortunately they are all in the knitted section too.

There are no birds to crochet in this book. It would have been a far better idea to have both knitting and crocheting instructions for each item.

If I could do both knit and crochet I would be delighted, but as I'm unable to use my hands like knitters do, I'm able to enjoy this book fully.

Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense Sticks 15g 2 Packs
Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense Sticks 15g 2 Packs
Offered by BargainShop_London

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really smell like the old originals, 15 Feb 2014
I'm not sure if these are original, they do not smell like the old ones I have purchased before. They came later than delivery date stated and the boxes were so squashed when I received them that, having only opened one so far, most of the incense has been squashed off the stick. I'm disappointed in this product and shall be buying locally from now on. I've managed to light and burn one of them but again the smell is different. I would advise buying locally or from a good supplier by reputation.

Samsung UE32F5300AKXXU 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Slim LED TV (100Hz CMR, SMART, Dual-Core, Wi-Fi (Dongle required))  (discontinued by manufacturer)
Samsung UE32F5300AKXXU 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Slim LED TV (100Hz CMR, SMART, Dual-Core, Wi-Fi (Dongle required)) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by GSM-Fonz (We are taking orders of Apple iphone 6 and 6 Plus)

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, 15 Feb 2014
This was a refurb from amazon. It was only cheaper because the packaging on the outside was damaged. However, so far, I'm delighted with my product...there are so many settings to customise it but they are easy to do. The manual can be read by choosing the Emanual button on handset. I made the mistake of thinking that I needed to be connected to the net to view it and downloaded it separately but it's not the case.
I wanted to get used to the tv before adding the net to it and the plethora of further options that are available. I have now got a dongle for wireless but haven't used any of the features as I'm a bit concerned on how much data allowance it would eat up, as I cannot find details on this anywhere in the manual itself.
All in all so far so good and I'm happy with the quality and number of features I'm using at present.
I'm looking forward to using the recording features in the near future.

A Timber Framer's Workshop: Joinery, Design & Construction of Traditional Timber Frames
by Steve Chappell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good christmas present, 15 Feb 2014
I bought his as a present for christmas. The recipient was very impressed with this book. Now he can get on with doing what he is passionate about...if ever he gets round to it!

Otto-Garrison Ottoman Double Storage Bed Upholstered in Faux Leather, 4 ft 6, Brown
Offered by TIGERBEDS

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough to assemble, 15 Feb 2014
Item arrived ok. Although the first delivery date it was text on to say it would be a further days delay but otherwise arrived on the last day of the timescale. This itself caused me frustration as I am partially disabled, I had to rearrange my alternative bed arrangements.
The product itself is okay, and it went together in 3 hours. The only draw back is that I had two of the slats already pre-split so I don't know how long they will last. Other than that, it does the job.