Profile for J. McInally > Reviews

Battery for TOSHIBA PA3536U-1BRS PA3537U-1BRS PABAS100
Battery for TOSHIBA PA3536U-1BRS PA3537U-1BRS PABAS100
Offered by E--world

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement battery!, 1 July 2013
A good replacement battery fits the laptop as good as the original. I followed the suppliers instructions and this battery works perfectly. It has brought to life this laptop no need to keep plugged in and it hold it's charge as good as it ever did:)

100 Sheets Single and Double Sided Origami Paper
100 Sheets Single and Double Sided Origami Paper
Offered by Color Tree Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pack to buy, 28 May 2013
Bought it for a friends son who is 9, I bought it with the Easy Origami book it is great for days when kids are bored. A good buy well worth the money!

Easy Origami (Dover Origami Papercraft)
Easy Origami (Dover Origami Papercraft)
by John Montroll

4.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book, 28 May 2013
I bought this for a friends son and he loves it. He is 9 and he has been able to follow the instructions without any trouble. Well worth the money!

Opteka FF180 Reversible Follow Focus for Digital SLR and Video Cameras
Opteka FF180 Reversible Follow Focus for Digital SLR and Video Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Focusing made easy!, 28 May 2013
Nice piece of kit I bought a rig and this fits on it perfectly. It is an essential in my eyes. Came in good time and I don't know how I did with out it? Really pleased with it!!!

Transcend 1TB StoreJet 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard drive, 28 May 2013
I bought this to replace my sons broken drive which got damaged when it fell off the desk at college. Because of that we wanted one that would be a lot more sturdier. This one fits the bill, it has a rubberised outer with two inner protections and my son loves it. It arrived in very good time and has been a god send as he had to complete a lot of college work. It is well worth the money and we would recommend it!

Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad accessory it is really good I love it!, 2 Jan 2013
Arrived very quickly took on board comments made by others I too got te message saying it wasn't compatible and I clicked OK and carried on uploaded hundreds of photos from an SD are no problem at all. It doesn't work on iPhone 4 but then I didn't buy it for that. I'm extremely pleased with this and it was an excellent price!

Maxsima - Compatible NB-10L NB10L Battery 1100mAh for Canon POWERSHOT SX40 HS, SX50 HS, G1 X, G1X, G15.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare battery works well with my Canon., 2 Jan 2013
I was wary of other comments but I shouldn't have been it works very much as the original Canon battery does keeps it charge well and I have no complaints at all.

7dayshop All-In-1 USB 2.0 - Combo Card Reader with 3 Port USB Hub - Black/Red
7dayshop All-In-1 USB 2.0 - Combo Card Reader with 3 Port USB Hub - Black/Red
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gadget does exactly what it says it will, 2 Jan 2013
Great item it works really well is decently priced and works very well with both Mac and Microsoft. Excellent bit if kit!

The Rolling Stones - Let's spend the night together [1982]
The Rolling Stones - Let's spend the night together [1982]
Dvd ~ Mick Jagger
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Stones DVD it's great!, 10 Nov 2012
My husband Wore it out on video he was so pleased to get it on DVD and hasn't stopped watching it well worth the money and a must for Rolling Stone fans!

POSH Traffic Light Lollies 200 pops per jar
POSH Traffic Light Lollies 200 pops per jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of lollies!, 10 Nov 2012
Great lollies went down well with everyone I used them for a treat for a completion entry the trafic light theme worked perfectly. Everyone loved the lollies good for all! I recommend them for kids and adults to be honest the adults loved them more than the kids a trip down memory lane.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3