Profile for J. McInally > Reviews

Content by J. McInally

J. McInally (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Drawer Organiser 4 Sets Storage Boxes To Organise Undergarments - Underwear, Bra, Socks, Tights, Ties, Scarves, Baby Clothes And Others 30 Days Money Back Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want tidy drawers then get these., 5 Oct 2014
This is a great set to organise your drawers. There are 4 in the set and it takes a second to set them up. They come flat and all you have to do is straighten them out and pull the zip across. They fit in drawers and are great to organise socks, bras and briefs. I have found rolling things up gives more space to fit more items in I can now get more items in the same drawer when using these as to just putting items in as they are. They also work stacked on top of each other in a cupboard keeping things neat and tidy. They are well worth the money, I am very pleased with them and recommend them to keep you drawers and cupboard neat and tidy.

BLACK LUXURY GENUINE LEATHER WALLET CASE COVER & SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 /4S 5 5S 5C (Iphone 5 5S)
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leather case!, 21 Aug 2014
Great case smells of leather not like others that say they are leather, had to get used to side opening but it's a good case and for the money I can't fault it at present would recommend if you have a 5s. We'll worth the money!

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh 3-Port (4A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and More (Black)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh 3-Port (4A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger wouldn't be without it!*****, 11 Aug 2014
Excellent piece of kit, I have had this for 4 months now and have used it all the time. It charges anything with a USB, it charged fully and I then used it to charge a Kindle, iPhone 5s, the original old iPad and the iPad before the Air and I still had charge left in it. It charges up reasonably quickly and lasts for a long time. Once I fully charged it and just used it to charge my iPhone 5s it charged it 8 times, it's great. It comes with a bag to protect it and you can get the cables to charge the Kindle and iPhone 5s no problem. Only criticism is the weight and size but I have no problem putting it in my bag. Excellent answer to keeping your kit charged and not worrying about plugs and finding sockets while you are out. A must buy!!!

Battery For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 Replacement Pack Hi-Capacity 2X 1900mAh Backup Batteries + Charger + UK/EU Adapter - Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Simultaneously Extend Your Battery Life 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great asset for a Samsung S4!, 1 Aug 2014
Good piece of kit, it comes with two batteries and a charger. The charger also has a USB socket and enables charging of anything that uses a USB connection. How good is that? It also has an extra atachment to the charger enabling normal socket and a two pin socket for travel. The batteries are as good as the one that comes with the phone! They hold their charge and I've put them in little zippy bags to carry with me, they are easier to carry than having a precharged product that you then have to carry cables for and then charge from that. This way swap the battery out and keep it protected in a little zippy bag to charge up when at home. This is a great product it is reasonably priced and it is so handy to carry the batteries with you. The charger has been fine the batteries charge reasonably quickly and I've used the USB charger for my Kindle no problems. Overall gets a big tick from me!

Volutz FitFolio AHG-3789 Bluetooth® Keyboard Wireless Case Compatible With All Bluetooth Tablets 7" To 8" Including Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7 And 8-Inch Ipad Mini Asus 7 inch ME173X MeMO Pad [12 Months Warranty] [case with keyboard]

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb case for 7" tablets!, 15 Mar 2014
Looked around for sometime for a keyboard case for a Samsung 7" tablet and I'm so glad I chose this one it is a very good case and extremely reasonably priced. I received the case and read the instructions so I set it to charge for the 4 hours it indicated. Once charged I put my Samsung in the case the clasps are tight but you work your way around stretching the elastic and the clasps fit over the corners easily and hold it in place without impeding any functionality of the screen or sound. I turned on the tablet and the keyboard, turned on the Bluetooth on my Samsung pressed to pair and after 10/15 seconds there was the key board put in a 4 digit code and everything worked perfectly. It's a great keyboard you can stand it up and use it as a mini note book. The keyboard is magnetic and you can take it off the case as well although I prefer to use it like a notebook. Typing is easy the keys are fine I'm not exactly nimble fingered but it works great for me I'm very pleased with the case. My son has a Kindle Fire HD and I tried that in the case too, excellent fit, paired again with ease and is very comfortable to use with either tablet. Like a previous reviewer I'm not sure why but the sound when the Kindle Fire HD is in the case does sound better it may be that your hands aren't over the speaker outlet? I've been using for several weeks now and the charge lasts very well you don't have to keep charging it, it is light weight and very easy to carry around.
All in all a very reasonably priced case I would recommend it for both Samsung and Kindle Fire 7" tablets to be honest I'm sure it will be perfect for any 7" tablet, the elastic on the clasps is sufficient to stretch to fit up to an 8" tablet however I haven't tried it. I am extremely pleased with the case if you are looking for a keyboard case for a 7" tablet look no further this is what you want, it does a great job, is very reasonably priced, is well made, light weight and works like a dream. Thanks to The AGO supplier as I said reasonable price great customer service and a useful reliable product.

2 x Blue tarpaulin 10ft x 8ft 3m x 2.4m heavy duty waterproof cover ground sheet
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced, good quality tarpaulins and you get two!, 14 Mar 2014
You get two tarpaulins for the price. They are good quality I bought them to cover my leaking shed roof until we can replace it in the better weather. It fits over the shed 8'x6' easily and with the eyelets placed all around the edge I threaded a rope all around to pull it tight over the top. It is doing a great job no more leaking and for£4 that's great!!!
The other one I've used to cover my garden benches and again has done the job perfectly. These are very durable and can be used for so many things I am looking to get another couple. Excellent buy*******

Bose ® Soft Cover for SoundLink ® Mini - Green
Bose ® Soft Cover for SoundLink ® Mini - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protector case!, 14 Mar 2014
This case for the Bose speaker is a perfect fit it protects the speaker casing and does look good. I do feel that the speaker is safer with it on the only down side is the price that I feel is rather expensive. However, I am glad I bought it!

Ex-Pro® High Quality BNC Plug to Plug cable. [Suitable for Video, CCTV, RG59 with pure copper conduction] - 1m [100cm]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 14 Mar 2014
Great cable I bought it to use with a monitor for filming it's the right length and does exactly what it should do. Feels strong and robust!

Panasonic DMC-SZ7 Black + Case and 8GB Memory Card (14.1MP 10x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small camera that does so much!, 6 Aug 2013
I bought this to take to Florida as I didn't want to take my larger bridge camera. It was excellent it was easy to carry and the pictures I took were fantastic. Zoom is good, it is a great small camera that does so much. I would recommend it to any one who wants a good camera that is easy to carry.

Kipling Womens Go Go Shoulder Bag Brown Snake K12292702
Kipling Womens Go Go Shoulder Bag Brown Snake K12292702

5.0 out of 5 stars Great do everything bag, 6 Aug 2013
Took this as hand luggage to Florida, it got my smaller Kipling bag, iPad, Kindle etc in with no problem. It's great and the handles are long enough to put over your shoulder. A great addition to my Kipling bags, a must!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3