Profile for MrMant93 > Reviews

Content by MrMant93

MrMant93

Page: 1 | 2
Let's Get Ready To Rhumble (100% Radio Mix)
Let's Get Ready To Rhumble (100% Radio Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch us wreck the mic, Watch us wreck the mic, Watch us wreck the mic, psyche!, 11 April 2013
So glad to see this single in the chart thanks to their performance on Saturday Night Takeaway! This should stay in the charts for a long time!

Les Misérables: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack
Les Misérables: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, amazing!, 20 Jan 2013
I went to go and see the film earlier this week and as it was so incredibly moving I had to go home and buy this. Its like re-living the film every time you listen to it!

Never Grow Up
Never Grow Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Buy it!, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Never Grow Up (MP3 Download)
I saw Big Kids live at the 02 Academy and thought they were great, so that's why I brought this album. If you want catchy music which cannot fail to put you in a good mood then buy this!

Candy
Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy!, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Candy (MP3 Download)
Such a great catchy tune from Robbie! I couldn't get it out of my head so decided that I needed to download it!

What to Do When Someone Dies
What to Do When Someone Dies
by Nicci French

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that I couldn't put down!, 12 Feb 2012
I bought this book after watching the ITV1 adaption of it 'Without You' The book is really well written and the plot really does draw you in so that I found it very hard to put it down- which is a sign of a very good book! And now after reading this I've gone on to buy their new book 'Blue Monday.'

Jason Manford Live 2011 [DVD]
Jason Manford Live 2011 [DVD]
Offered by The Happy Zombie

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 12 Feb 2012
Bought this DVD out of my Christmas money after loving his first stand up DVD. I would say it's not quite as good as his first one but it still made me laugh pretty much all the way through, so would definitely recommend it! :)

The Lady Killer The Platinum Edition
The Lady Killer The Platinum Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs to put you in a good mood, 12 Feb 2012
This album is filled with songs that are catchy and can always manage to put you in a good mood! It's a must buy if you ask me!

A Thousand Years
A Thousand Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Download)
I think this song is quite simply amazing! I'm not a fan of a Twlight at all!!! But this song is fantastic so I just had to buy it!

War Horse
War Horse
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for a present but my sister really enjoyed it, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: War Horse (Paperback)
Brought this for my sister for her birthday as she loves the musical. She found it a really good read. I thought the price was very good value and it arrived with quick delivery.

Simply The Best Sister Socks
Simply The Best Sister Socks
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and good present for my sister, 2 Jan 2012
Brought this for my sister's birthday and she really liked them. They also arrived in plenty of time. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a little gift for their sister.

Page: 1 | 2