Profile for Canh Linh Humphries > Reviews

Content by Canh Linh Hump...

Canh Linh Humphries (UK)

Evanmore Black Finger Pulse Oximeter pocket sized oxygen and heart rate monitor with carry case, lanyard, full instructions and 2 x AAA batteries
Offered by Evanmore Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Ease of use, 13 Mar. 2014
This was the first time I bought and use an oximeter. I am quite happy with it. It is very easy to use. I did not give it a five star only because I am not 100 per certain of its accuracy but I believe it is pretty accurate.

The Taoist Classics: v.2: The Collected Translations of Thomas Cleary: Vol 2 (Taoist Classics (Shambhala))
by Thomas Cleary

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all those who are in distress, 18 Jan. 2014
The fourth section - " Practical Taoism " is the best piece of work I have ever read about managing and refining our mind to attain peace. It is particularly helpful for those who are in distress and disheartened by adversities. It can even change the way we look at life and how we see ourselves.

The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity
The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity
by Daniel P. Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and very practical, 31 Oct. 2013
The author is extremely knowledgeable about The Taoist's approach to health. All the theories and instructions I believe are valuable but need to be implemented carefully and selectively according to our physique. I have now followed most of the rules in the book about diet. I am doing some breathing exercises very gently plus meditation as instructed in the book but I do not fast. My physical health has improved. I wish the author had written more about how to nurture the spirit/ mind apart from meditation.

Zafu-Meditation Cushion "Zen" 100% Organic Cotton (GOTS) NO EMBROIDERY
Zafu-Meditation Cushion "Zen" 100% Organic Cotton (GOTS) NO EMBROIDERY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for meditation, 31 Oct. 2013
The cushion is firm and solid enough for meditation and has perfect height, but I would like it a little bit more stable.

Dance With My Father
Dance With My Father

4.0 out of 5 stars Very moving., 30 Sept. 2011
Joe sang this song movingly in a beautiful voice. But I would have liked more if he had sung the words more clearly.

I Dreamed A Dream
I Dreamed A Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 30 Sept. 2011
This review is from: I Dreamed A Dream (MP3 Download)
I prefer Joe's version to Susan Boyle's. Joe has a beautiful voice whereas Susan's voice is slightly too sharp for me.

ABUS     787 Key Garage - Wall Mounted     46331
ABUS 787 Key Garage - Wall Mounted 46331

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 3 Feb. 2011
I followed the instructions and ended up with my keys in the locked safe but unable to open it. Either the product is not techniquely good enough or the instructions are not clear enough or both. I cannot contact the manufacturer because their contact detalis can not be traced even on their website. Nor can I return the product because my keys are in them. So I lost a key safe and my keys. A total unexpected disaster!

SIBEL 'Triangular' Scissors & Comb Design Hairdressing Water Spray Bottle 340ml - 0900961
Offered by Perfect Looks

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, 15 Sept. 2010
the spray performance is not good even after I had tried to adjust the spray knot.

Seiko QXK116S Bedside Alarm Clock
Seiko QXK116S Bedside Alarm Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Alarm clock, 4 Aug. 2010
Pleasantly surprise - large and pretty. After several weeks still accurate. Do not know how to set the alarm without snooze due to poor instructions.