Profile for Janet > Reviews

Janet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
STOP 'N GO DELUXE TYRE PLUGGER KIT
STOP 'N GO DELUXE TYRE PLUGGER KIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed at having a puncture we thought we would ..., 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: STOP 'N GO DELUXE TYRE PLUGGER KIT
Not impressed at having a puncture we thought we would buy this as a temporary fix. It lasted two weeks before air seeped out again but it was ideal to get us home.

Gelert Double Roll-Up Table
Gelert Double Roll-Up Table
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is handy having the table fold away to a compact size but very easy to set up, 23 Aug 2014
Handy camping table and also used it for a garden BBQ. It is handy having the table fold away to a compact size but very easy to set up.

Vango Venice Camping Chair - Black, 2.8 Kg
Vango Venice Camping Chair - Black, 2.8 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
Very comfortable chairs and ideal to sit on the beach on.

Brown Leather Overnight Travel Bag / Flight Bag / Washbag in Brown
Brown Leather Overnight Travel Bag / Flight Bag / Washbag in Brown
Offered by Adorabilia
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the quality of the leather and the bag ..., 23 Aug 2014
I wanted a small wrist bag for going on holiday which could hold all the essentials. I am very pleased with the quality of the leather and the bag itself.

Vango Aurora Double Sleeping Bag 2013
Vango Aurora Double Sleeping Bag 2013
Offered by Oggie Outdoor
Price: 89.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and roomy, 5 April 2014
Purchased after spending a cold night in a static caravan. Best buy in a long time. It is roomy, comfortable and very warm. In winter static caravans can be like sleeping in a fridge....The others were cold in their sleeping bags but I was warm in this.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain
by Michael Leapman

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Travel guide, 11 Mar 2014
I purchased this as I did not like other Travel guides as they did not have many photos and maps in them. This one has both. However, because it covers the entire country there is not as much information about each county as I would have liked which is a pity. It would have been nice if the author did more books on either each county or did smaller sections of the UK so more information could be added. It is however still the best travel guide on Great Britain I have purchased so for more details on areas I will just look online and print off pages of what is in the area.

Minder Personal Alarm
Minder Personal Alarm
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Should deter someone, 11 Mar 2014
What can I say other than it works, it is near deafening and it will certainly draw attention if you set the alarm off.

Cantilever Fishing Tackle Box with 3 Shelves
Cantilever Fishing Tackle Box with 3 Shelves

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy box, 11 Mar 2014
I purchased this because I wanted a smaller tool box to go in the back of the car and although I liked the metal concertina boxes they were too heavy. This one has quite a lot of tools in it (the bottom drawer is full of spanners, pliers and screwdrivers) and there is more space in the tiny trays for fuses, and other little handy items. As it is made for fishing, which it is ideal for, but I have used it for a tool box it has done what I wanted it for.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Ireland
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Ireland
by Collectif
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Travel guide, 11 Mar 2014
Brought the travel guide as I would like to go to Ireland one day for a holiday. The book has some interesting information in it but because it is the entire country rather than counties the information is good but not showing as much as I would like of what is in the area. Pity they do not do separate counties. But it is a nice book and more practical than other travel guides because this one has more maps and pictures.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cook, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
Have tried some of the recipes in the book and have enjoyed them. Have also ordered some more of her cook books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5