Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "matt511"

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (1.8 Meters)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, Great price, 14 Mar. 2014
A really nice cable:) Good solid connections with the pro looking blue metal coverings on the plugs, also makes them easier to find amongst the tangle!

Arcanum
Arcanum

5.0 out of 5 stars A good solid read, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Arcanum (Kindle Edition)
After years of reading fantasy and Sci-Fi its common to find that everything you read reminds you of something else! Indeed eventually the reader might despair of finding anything really "new".

Happily though I do occasionally discover a gem of an author, Mr Morden is one of these finds!

This is a taught well rounded tale that manages to wring something new out of a familiar genre. Great characterisations of flawed recognisable human beings that are easy to identify with and care about.

I look forward to the next in the series.

C.R.O.W. (The Union Series Book 1)
C.R.O.W. (The Union Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid war stories., 1 May 2013
A solid read by a man who obviously knows his infantry tactics and some of the downsides to platoon life.

Worth a read.

Apple iPod 20GB - U2 Special Edition - Black [M9787]
Apple iPod 20GB - U2 Special Edition - Black [M9787]

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn! I'm impressed, Didn't want to be!, 19 Dec. 2004
I've had several other mp3 players including the Zen touch and other flash based players such as the Creative Muvo and a DMR unit.
I don't think I have ever picked up a piece of consumer electronics that imparted the same feelng of quality and sheer "design" that this Ipod U2 edition does.
I know its shallow but it looks and feels geougeous! The "complete U2" pack I've downloaded is fantastic, especially with the £40 off coupon you get with the player.
Itunes works flawlessly on my Xp pro system and makes buying music online a snap, I have seen the end for high street cd retailers!
The sound is amazing, I can't describe the difference it seems "richer" and "fuller" than the other players, ears are different I guess so that may be subjective.
Using the Ipod is a " no-brainer". Instructions not required!
Interface is a triumph of simplicity, Technology as it should be.
Battery life is fine for me,(I'm getting around 10hrs) I use the ipod to play daily new's papers from audible.com as well as music so the unit sits in its dock, (an extra) overnight anyway.
To sum up: Take it from a veteran of MP3 players, This really is the best! I never go with the crowd usually but I am reallly really impressed!