Profile for claraclogdance > Reviews

Sentry Safe F2300 Fire-Safe Waterproof Document and Media Chest
Sentry Safe F2300 Fire-Safe Waterproof Document and Media Chest
Price: 52.63

4.0 out of 5 stars It's very sturdy and heavy, 22 July 2014
Mine arrived intact due to amazon prime. It's very sturdy and heavy. I would recommend recording the model number as the paperwork suggests, although if keys are lost this company tries to get you access. Big enough for A4 and passports, driving licences and certificates. Pearls not recommended! I guess that means that they're not guaranteed, although I'd like to bet they'd stand more chance in the box than outside of it!
No burglary is likely to try and lift it as it's very heavy. Too much of. Risk for the opportunist if it's locked! I'm happy I've chosen well.

Collins 2013-2014 Meta A5 Week to View Mid Year Diary
Collins 2013-2014 Meta A5 Week to View Mid Year Diary
Price: 7.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 15 May 2013
I have ordered this diary every year for years! It's the diary that has everything, diary, calendar, notepad, pouch for tickets etc, page keeper and elastic to secure it shut. The design is not very inspirational though - I'd like something prettier. It would also benefit from extending the time period at least into the next term.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 15 May 2013
The only dislike that I have of this product is that the catch is a little stiff, and opening it means that the bobbins can fly everywhere! I like things ordered though, and this does the job.

10 x G9 Halogen bulbs 25W Clear Capsule 240v mains
10 x G9 Halogen bulbs 25W Clear Capsule 240v mains
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 15 May 2013
These bulbs arrived promptly, in good condition. Packaging good. All work so far. Will reorder when this lot run out!

FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
Offered by Body4Real
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 14 May 2013
My hair is very slow growing. Since using these products, my hairdresser can't believe how much longer my hair is!

3g Tube of Super Glue, Bonds Anything In Seconds! Pack Of 5
3g Tube of Super Glue, Bonds Anything In Seconds! Pack Of 5
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 14 May 2013
This just doesn't work! I tried to fix an ornament with it, but it wouldn't bond at all. Don't bother!

Ultra Thimble-8/Pkg
Ultra Thimble-8/Pkg
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE
Price: 4.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to come in pairs!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Ultra Thimble-8/Pkg (Misc.)
I hate wearing a thimble, and usually take the skin off the top of my fingers when hand sewing! I bought one first for left hand to go under my work, but have now bought another for my right hand too!
I can't imagine the sticky pads lasting too long, but refills are available.

LadyGirl Vogue Simple Party Clutch Bag, Prom Evening Handbag, Gift Ideas--Colors Various, Price/Piece
Offered by ConquerNow
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 May 2013
Bought this for my daughter's prom. It had just the vintage look we wanted. Super bag, will fit keys, phone, lipstick, etc in very easily.
Looks great, beading really classy. Good service.

Marco Tielle "Hollywood" Bathroom IP44 Mirrored Ceiling Light with Opal Globes 4 x 20w G9
Offered by LUXURY EXPRESS
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks super, 14 May 2013
I bought two of these. I liked that nothing similar is available at this price in the shops. One of them had damaged shades and bulbs; but an email to the seller and these were quickly replaced.
Postage costs expensive (especially as one light was damaged!), but great product.

MiniSun Branded 3W Super Bright GU10 LED Bulb with 60 x SMD LEDs - 420 Lumens - Daylight
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, 14 May 2013
I use this in an over my shoulder reading lamp whilst sewing. It really does the trick, and hasn't faded. I've ordered another, just to be sure I always have it!

Page: 1 | 2