Profile for sukimon > Reviews

Content by sukimon

sukimon "princess" (united kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Royle Family - Christmas Special - The New Sofa [DVD]
The Royle Family - Christmas Special - The New Sofa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Aherne

4.0 out of 5 stars a good comedy, 23 May 2012
This was funny, although not as funny as the 3 series they made. Definitely a must for royle family fans!

The Royle Family - The Golden Egg Cup [DVD]
The Royle Family - The Golden Egg Cup [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Aherne

4.0 out of 5 stars a good comedy, 23 May 2012
This was good, not as good as the 3 series they made, but I did have a good laugh at this still. A must for royle family fans!

The Royle Family - Joe's Crackers [DVD]
The Royle Family - Joe's Crackers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson

4.0 out of 5 stars a good comedy, 23 May 2012
This made for good watching. Funny, not quite as good as the 3 series they did, but still a good laugh!

Sophia Glass Bead &Crystal Stone Charm Bracelet - Blue & Pink
Sophia Glass Bead &Crystal Stone Charm Bracelet - Blue & Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars ok braclet, 21 April 2012
This braclet was ok. But when it arrived, I thought it looked a lot cheaper looking than the picture showed. But my niece was pleased with it, which was the main thing.

Peace Sign Dangle - Silver Plated Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty charm, 21 April 2012
Very pretty charm. Wouldn't fit onto the braclet I bought my niece, so I'm going to put it onto a silver chain and give it to her for Christmas. Would recommend this to anyone, especially people who are into the hippy era!

Frigidaire Fcl2002att/h 300w Multi Blender With Attachments Silver
Frigidaire Fcl2002att/h 300w Multi Blender With Attachments Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars great little blender!, 18 Nov. 2011
I bought this to use to blend my Babys food. It does the job brilliantly. The whisk is good too, although I haven't used the hand held blender yet,so not sure about that. But the rest is great, and great price too.

I Love My Grandad Aluminium Photo Frame
I Love My Grandad Aluminium Photo Frame
Offered by OccasionsDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars not a toy!, 18 Nov. 2011
This isn't a toy as stated, its a picture frame with I love my grandad written on it. It's very cute, and I would definitely recommend this to any parents.

Amore MDF Wedding Ring Box with Icons & Crystals
Amore MDF Wedding Ring Box with Icons & Crystals
Offered by Toys n Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring box, 18 Nov. 2011
I bought this for my fiances engagement ring I have for him this Christmas, as the original box it came in was bog standard. This box is lovely, and I'm very pleased with it. I can't wait to give it to him for Christmas!

Showtime Edt 50ml Spray
Showtime Edt 50ml Spray
Offered by DragonBuy

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous scent, 18 Nov. 2011
I purchased this for my sister for Christmas. I already have it myself, so knew how lovely it was. It is a beautiful sweet smelling fragrance, smells almost good enough to eat! I would highly recommend this perfume.

James Bond - Thunderball (Ultimate Edition 2 Disc Set)  [DVD] [1965]
James Bond - Thunderball (Ultimate Edition 2 Disc Set) [DVD] [1965]
Dvd ~ Sean Connery
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars bond, 12 Mar. 2011
I bought this for my partner, who's a big bond fan. He loved it. It was a good price too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7