Profile for PBRGN > Reviews

Content by PBRGN

PBRGN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
How to Apply Makeup Like a Professional: Best Tips and Tricks for Makeup Application
by Lisa Patrick
Price: 8.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok I suppose.., 19 Nov 2013
I was disappointed by the size of this. It is not really what I consider a paperback. I bought it as a Christmas present for my daughter. It will make as quite nice stocking stuffer.

Rules of Life: A personal code for living a better, happier, more successful kind of life
Price: 5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Compared to other books.., 11 Nov 2013
..was nothing that made me want to keep reading. In fact, I didn't, just wrote it off as a poor read.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2013 9:10 AM GMT

8-13-4 Softer Than Cashmere 12 By 60 Warm Winter Plaid Scarves For Men And Women By The Scarf Shop
Offered by 7headz

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautifully soft.., 21 Oct 2013
I bought as a present for my father but my very stylish daughter has her eye on it. Yes, softer than my cashmere scarves - lives up to its name. A pleasure to give and, I am sure, a pleasure to receive. What a wonderful gift at a wonderful price!

Ordered a second scarf.......lovely scarf, shame about the delivery carrier.

iProtect Antibacterial Retractable Pen Green Tip (Black Ink) Box 50 Pens Kills 99% Bacteria
Offered by STUART MANUFACTURING CO LTD
Price: 19.68

5.0 out of 5 stars What an idea!!!!!, 28 Sep 2013
As an infection control nurse I am always looking for new ideas. Received them quickly, love the idea, shared it with my Paramedic son who thought it was brilliant. Just about to order more and will show it to everyone I know. Flu and norovirus season is coming up and anything we can do.

Artisan Vegan Cheese: From Everyday to Gourmet
Artisan Vegan Cheese: From Everyday to Gourmet
by Miyoko Mishimoto Schinner
Price: 12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing non dairy cheese.., 20 April 2013
After trying vegan cheeses, sauces and creams I felt never again would I taste the flavour of cheese. I have made the sharp cheddar, parmesan cheese, yoghurt cheese and my favourite alfredo sauce. I cannot believe how wonderful, flavoursome and creamy they are. Giving up dairy was, I thought, the hardest thing to do but actually not. I am not missing anything now because this book has it all covered. Bonus was discovering the healthy probiotic drink rejuvelac.

How the Immune System Works (Blackwell's How It Works)
How the Immune System Works (Blackwell's How It Works)
by Lauren M. Sompayrac

5.0 out of 5 stars A difficult subject easily explained, 14 Mar 2013
This book had been recommended to my daughter for her vetinary studies by a vetinarian she works for who hadf studied in the USA. It was everything she needed to understand her subject in a very easy to understand way. I am a Registered Nurse (also trained in the USA) and wish I had found it when I was studying. I am going to buy more from this series for my daughter and would highly recommend to any healthcare student to easily understand immunology and as a refresher for healthcare professionals.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3