Profile for PBRGN > Reviews

Content by PBRGN

PBRGN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dance For Me: A Tragic Story of Child Abuse (Child Abuse Stories)
Dance For Me: A Tragic Story of Child Abuse (Child Abuse Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Will stay with me forever.., 11 Aug 2014
Very sad with no fairytale ending. I don't know why I was drawn to this book but glad I was. Opened my eyes to the secret tragedies that are going on every day in our world. Beautifully written, with words that took me to a different world, so truly, that I feel I have met this girl and heard her story from her. This read will stay with me forever. No child should be born to suffer. Set far away but perhaps is also closer than we think. Let us all keep our eyes and ears open.

Vie Patch - VITAMIN B12 PLUS 10 - HIGH STRENGTH - B12 - 5000 MCG. 3 x 6 Patches. No More Feeling Tired Or Sluggish. 100% Natural. 18 Weeks Supply
Offered by Global 1st Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of energy..., 18 April 2014
Really interested in B12 and the positive health effects. Have taken sublingual B12 for 2 years now mainly for the energy boost and thought I would try the patch. Felt the effects after putting on in the afternoon, sleeping with it and waking up full of energy. This patch has other vitamins to work with it. Only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the adhesiveness is a little weak and the first one fell off.

VICEROY BEDDING 100% Egyptian Cotton, BOUTIQUE STRIPE Duvet Cover, CREAM, Double Bed Size, 800 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have given five stars BUT....., 26 Mar 2014
...after only three washings on a gentle cycle found the stitching had come undone. Disappointed as it felt really luxurious first couple of washings. Definitely thge workmanship and not my washing machine.

Clinell Bedbath Wipes, Pack of 8 Moisturising Bathing Wipes, TRIPLE PACK
Clinell Bedbath Wipes, Pack of 8 Moisturising Bathing Wipes, TRIPLE PACK
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without them.., 26 Mar 2014
Discovered these and just didn't expect that they would be so big. After using them feel really fresh and clean. I bought them for my elderly mother but saw how good they are and always have a supply for myself. I am a busy nurse, often working more than 12 hours a day, and it is so nice to be able to pop to the bathroom and freshen up with them. Can't recommend them highly enough for people who are elderly, disabled or frail and see it maintaining their independence for as long as they can.

Clinell Bedbath Wipes, Pack of 10 Moisturising Bathing Wipes, TRIPLE PACK OFFER
Clinell Bedbath Wipes, Pack of 10 Moisturising Bathing Wipes, TRIPLE PACK OFFER

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes life a lot easier...., 18 Feb 2014
....for elderly parents. First saw these in the hospital where I work as a Registered Nurse and sooooo pleased to be able to get them for my mothert. Keep a pack for me too when travelling.

Genuine Large Sheepskin Rug with Extra Thick Wool
Genuine Large Sheepskin Rug with Extra Thick Wool
Offered by J.C. Household

5.0 out of 5 stars A little piece of luxury.., 11 Jan 2014
This is, compared to most sheepskins long, luxurious and beautifully white. Luxury to step onto when getting out of bed.

Solgar, Sublingual Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), 1000 mcg, 60 Nuggets
Solgar, Sublingual Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), 1000 mcg, 60 Nuggets
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Have researched B12....., 11 Jan 2014
As a Healthcare professional I became interested in B vitamins, B12 in particular. Sublingual is the only way to go for me and, yes, during a very busy day I certainly did notice the difference when I started taking them.

Kraft Stovetop Chicken Stuffing Mix 170g
Kraft Stovetop Chicken Stuffing Mix 170g
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as we remembered.., 11 Jan 2014
My children were born and brought up in the USA. This brings back memories and is sogood - even better when you haven't tasted it for years. So simple to prepare and more than delicious. So good to be able to have it in the cupboard without paying the earth.

GreatGadgets Deluxe 1868 Apple Peeler Hardened Aluminium
GreatGadgets Deluxe 1868 Apple Peeler Hardened Aluminium

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite.., 4 Jan 2014
..as good as apple peelers I have had in the past. A little on the lightweight side for cooking. Disappointed.

MICROFIBRE LUXURY, FEELS LIKE DOWN DOUBLE DUVET 13.5TOG
MICROFIBRE LUXURY, FEELS LIKE DOWN DOUBLE DUVET 13.5TOG
Offered by Homecare Furnishings UK Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered two....but, 4 Jan 2014
......Received two of different quality. One, yes, five star quality and what I was expecting. The other okay but in a rough, stiff cover. Averaging out I have given three stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3