Profile for Karen A > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Large
Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Large
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars ... quicker and agile than me so this coat is perfect for him, 5 Mar. 2015
I have a mad cocker spaniel who is much quicker and agile than me so this coat is perfect for him. Before he knows what is happening I have slipped the coat over his head then it easily velcros up around his body. No fiddling with legs like the item my daughter bought from a shop. The medium size is just a little bit big for him but I prefer it that way as he is well covered in the Manchester rain!

Nokia Lumia 520 touch screen digitizer and frame with tools and fitting instructions
Offered by For My Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the half-hour of time to get my phone perfect again! Bargain for sure., 5 Mar. 2015
I couldn't believe how stupid I was to try and remove the back of my Nokia with manicure equipment; the inevitable happened and I was left with 2 diagonal cracks on the screen rendering the phone useless. I prepared myself for a big expense, but then I found this and was encouraged by the other reviews. I ordered late on Sunday night and with free delivery (I used this as an excuse to buy another Elvis CD!) it arrived on Wednesday morning. As someone else noted, although Amazon prompts you to buy the tools they are included in the packaging which is nice and sturdy with a web address to take you to the u-tube video. I must confess to an amount of fear and trepidation as I tried to keep up with the u-tube video (thank God for the re-wind button!) and the man on the video certainly didn't have my concerns for the delicacy of the electronics. Anyway I managed to do it, it did take me 40 minutes I suppose and I walked away from it once for a break but with hindsight it wasn't that difficult and the instructions were spot-on, I was just scared that one false move would damage something. I was really proud of myself when I switched on my phone and hey-presto suddenly it was perfect again and I could find out who the missed calls were from. Now I am walking round telling everyone how much I have saved!

The Kennel Club Dog Lead, 1.2 m, L, Blue
The Kennel Club Dog Lead, 1.2 m, L, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable at the human end!, 24 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my daughter and her puppy cocker spaniel. As soon as we used it we could tell the quality from her old 'pound shop' lead. This is really comfortable on your wrist no matter how much he pulls you. Would have liked the motif on both sides of the lead but that's my only moan!

Twin Pack FORD FOCUS MK2 2005+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-17 Side Pin Fitment
Twin Pack FORD FOCUS MK2 2005+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-17 Side Pin Fitment
Offered by Hotsellnow4

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to fit!, 24 Oct. 2013
Panicked a bit when these arrived as there were no instructions but I soon realised when I took them to the car that even a child could fit them! Seem fine so far - just waiting for the monsoon that is forecast!

Olympus SP-620UZ Digital Ultra Zoom Camera - Black (16MP, 21x Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for a good price, 16 Feb. 2013
I must admit I haven't read the instructions but I have been able to take some great pictures but just grabbing it out of the packaging! Yes, as others have noted I do miss a viewfinder on sunny days but that aside the zoom is great on this camera for the price and I am happy with it.

TeckNet® Xtreme Mini Rechargeable Capsule Speaker For All iPhones, iPods, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones and many others - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 16 Jun. 2012
I bought a silver one for myself a few years ago and this black one I bought for my husband. Great for listening to your i-pod or MP3 player. It charges the i-pod using the batteries (AAA)and I find the batteries last ok, but I only use it on my exercise bike or in the bath so it's not constantly on! I think this is really good value for money, easily fits on window sill etc and not bulky to carry. Sound is fine for me considering it's dinky size!

Pewter Pin Badge Transport Speedway
Pewter Pin Badge Transport Speedway

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stocking filler for speedway supporter!, 20 Nov. 2011
This pin badge looks sturdy and comes in a little black sachet-style cover, making it an ideal little present for a speedway supporter.

York C101 Cycle (Old Version)
York C101 Cycle (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, 22 Oct. 2011
Bought this exercise bike as an exchange on a different brand. Quite easy to assemble and certainly no regrets about buying. Comfortable to ride and I like the fact that the display is battery powered (the other brand was mains so had to be near a socket).

Slimline USB External DVD Rom drive in Black Reads / Plays both CD & DVD media. Slim and portable drive for laptops, Netbooks and desktop PCs. Works with Windows and Linux. Works with Samsung NC10 Asus EEE PC , Macbook Air , Acer Aspire One and any other netbooks / laptops
Offered by Victorian Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple to use!, 25 Nov. 2010
Bought this for my new netbook - so simple to use, out the box, toss instructions to one side, plug in to USB port and done! Works a treat. Actually quite small and portable too.

The Lady In The Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn (Queen of England Series)
The Lady In The Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn (Queen of England Series)
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating Book - Loved It!, 20 July 2010
My sister bought this for me as a Christmas present - and quickly I found I couldn't put it down. I found it just the right blend of academic/easy reading. Alison Weir is a wonderful author and I followed this with her book of 'The Princes in the Tower' which I found equally absorbing.

Page: 1 | 2