Profile for Karen Alldritt > Reviews

Karen Alldritt

The Kennel Club Dog Lead, 1.2 m, L, Blue
The Kennel Club Dog Lead, 1.2 m, L, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable at the human end!, 24 Oct 2013
Bought this for my daughter and her puppy cocker spaniel. As soon as we used it we could tell the quality from her old 'pound shop' lead. This is really comfortable on your wrist no matter how much he pulls you. Would have liked the motif on both sides of the lead but that's my only moan!

Twin Pack FORD FOCUS MK2 2005+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-17 Side Pin Fitment
Twin Pack FORD FOCUS MK2 2005+ AERO Flat Wiper Blades 26-17 Side Pin Fitment
Offered by EA Car Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to fit!, 24 Oct 2013
Panicked a bit when these arrived as there were no instructions but I soon realised when I took them to the car that even a child could fit them! Seem fine so far - just waiting for the monsoon that is forecast!

Olympus SP-620UZ Digital Ultra Zoom Camera - Black (16MP, 21x Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Luzern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for a good price, 16 Feb 2013
I must admit I haven't read the instructions but I have been able to take some great pictures but just grabbing it out of the packaging! Yes, as others have noted I do miss a viewfinder on sunny days but that aside the zoom is great on this camera for the price and I am happy with it.

TeckNet® Xtreme Mini Rechargeable Capsule Speaker For All iPhones, iPods, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones and many others - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 16 Jun 2012
I bought a silver one for myself a few years ago and this black one I bought for my husband. Great for listening to your i-pod or MP3 player. It charges the i-pod using the batteries (AAA)and I find the batteries last ok, but I only use it on my exercise bike or in the bath so it's not constantly on! I think this is really good value for money, easily fits on window sill etc and not bulky to carry. Sound is fine for me considering it's dinky size!

Pewter Pin Badge Transport Speedway
Pewter Pin Badge Transport Speedway
Offered by Jewellery Gift Palace

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stocking filler for speedway supporter!, 20 Nov 2011
This pin badge looks sturdy and comes in a little black sachet-style cover, making it an ideal little present for a speedway supporter.

York C101 Cycle
York C101 Cycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, 22 Oct 2011
This review is from: York C101 Cycle (Sports)
Bought this exercise bike as an exchange on a different brand. Quite easy to assemble and certainly no regrets about buying. Comfortable to ride and I like the fact that the display is battery powered (the other brand was mains so had to be near a socket).

Slimline USB External DVD Rom drive in Black Reads / Plays both CD & DVD media. Slim and portable drive for laptops, Netbooks and desktop PCs. Works with Windows and Linux. Works with Samsung NC10 Asus EEE PC , Macbook Air , Acer Aspire One and any other netbooks / laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple to use!, 25 Nov 2010
Bought this for my new netbook - so simple to use, out the box, toss instructions to one side, plug in to USB port and done! Works a treat. Actually quite small and portable too.

The Lady In The Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn (Queen of England Series)
The Lady In The Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn (Queen of England Series)
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars Facinating Book - Loved It!, 20 July 2010
My sister bought this for me as a Christmas present - and quickly I found I couldn't put it down. I found it just the right blend of academic/easy reading. Alison Weir is a wonderful author and I followed this with her book of 'The Princes in the Tower' which I found equally absorbing.

Elvis Lives: The 25th Anniversary Concert - 'Live' From Memphis [DVD] [2006]
Elvis Lives: The 25th Anniversary Concert - 'Live' From Memphis [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Sherman Andrus
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis Lives, 13 Jun 2010
I love this DVD - I saw the concert in Manchester 2010 and this is very similar, switches between film footage of Elvis to live shots from the anniversary concert in Memphis, just live the 'Elvis in Concert' tour.

Dr Johnson's London: Everyday Life in London in the Mid 18th Century
Dr Johnson's London: Everyday Life in London in the Mid 18th Century
by Liza Picard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant social history!, 13 Sep 2009
I really enjoy Liza Picard's books on London's social history - easy to pick up and put down due to the many sub-headings. Her personal remarks also add a little humour!