Profile for R. Greenhalgh > Reviews

Content by R. Greenhalgh

R. Greenhalgh "Rich G" (London, UK)

From New Recruit to High Flyer: No-Nonsense Advice on How to Fast Track your Career
by Hugh Karseras

5.0 out of 5 stars THE only book for the aspirational new recruit!!!, 16 Nov 2006
"From New Recruit to High Flyer" has provided me with countless new ideas of how to improve my approach to working life. The thoughfully laid out approach covers all aspects of not just performing, but successfully outperforming peers in the work environment and has really made me think laterally about how I go about doing my job on a day to day basis.

Since reading the book, I have already noticed various changes in both the way that I deal with others (more confidently), but also the way in which others (mostly more senior executives) are dealing with me - generally with far more respect.

The anecdotal evidence provided throughout the book provides a backdrop that I, as a reader could relate to and thus provided me with some practical ideas with how to implement some of the changes that the book sugggested.

For any young executive arriving at the start of their career, this is a 'must have' item and I know that it is something that I will keep referring back to as I develop my own career. Brilliant!!!