Profile for Amy Hughes > Reviews

Bar Bollywood - Classic And New Bollywood Flavours
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A good mixture but not what I was after, 8 Feb 2010
This was the first Bollywood CD I've bought and I kind of assumed that all the music would be 21st Century stuff. The first CD was music dating back to the 50's and i found it kind of creepy! The second CD was more up to date but nothing after 2001. I thought i was buying a quite upbeat CD but no, it covers all Bollywood years but isn't going to set the world on fire :(
I've now bought a Panjabi CD which is fab.

Is This Bottle Corked? The Secret Life of Wine
Is This Bottle Corked? The Secret Life of Wine
by Kathleen Burk
Price: 10.16

5.0 out of 5 stars A real find, 13 Mar 2009
I bought this book for a friend for Christmas whose a wine buff and he was over the moon! I'd never heard of the book before but it went down very well and the men were fighting over it!

Money Saving Handbook (Which? Essential Guides)
Money Saving Handbook (Which? Essential Guides)
by Tony Levene
Price: 7.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, 13 Mar 2009
I thought this would have lots of ideas for day to day saving but in fact it was long pages of text about assets and shares :(

Bosmere N475 Garden Incinerator Red
Bosmere N475 Garden Incinerator Red
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product but be careful, 13 Mar 2009
This is just what we needed to burn our garden waste but beware... flames come out from all sides! It's great because no hedgehogs can climb in and also it doesn't go out until everything has gone but don't let kids or pets anywhere near it. I had a fire on a blustery day and the flames were pretty bad.

Kennelpak Van Ness Enclosed Cat Pan Large
Kennelpak Van Ness Enclosed Cat Pan Large
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop
Price: 18.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Mar 2009
I basically have two cats who are allowed out all day but are locked in at night - mainly because they're black and they'd get run over :(
Anyway, we've had an open litter tray for 1 year and every morning the cats never use it but just play in it and leave a massive mess.
Now we use this, they use it properly and there's no mess. It comes with a filter on the top so it doesn't smell and is lovely and deep. I had thought my boys wouldn't be able to jump in but they got the hang of it after 5 mins!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2011 8:52 PM BST

Body Sculpture BM1500 Power Trainer Vibration Plate
Body Sculpture BM1500 Power Trainer Vibration Plate

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 13 Mar 2009
I too did loads of research on which plate to get after having a lesson on a professional power plate which nearly killed me! :S
This model is very small and comes on wheels and also has rubber feet which is fine to use on wooden flooring (the wheels are tucked in when in use). I'm not sure i could've put it together myself but it took my boyfriend about 15 mins and came with very clear instructions. The plate itself is very sturdy and robust and the 'wobble' is impressive. It comes with about 8 exercise position ideas (some of which i can't even do once, while it's switched off!). I've started running every morning and then i have a wobble and since i've started this routine I haven't been stiff or sore the next day at all. I do advise to warm up slightly before every wobble or you don't feel the pain as much! It would be good to have more exercise ideas as most of the ideas are for legs and arms and nothing inbetween...
The plus side is that it's really quiet and can easily be stored away.