Profile for Melody > Reviews

Content by Melody

Melody

Page: 1 | 2
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

1.0 out of 5 stars it is in effect a useless brick. I am unable to connect it to ..., 12 Dec 2014
unable to use it, it is in effect a useless brick. I am unable to connect it to either of our computers both running windows xp. It would appear from exhaustive research that this is a common problem!
I would describe it as being unfit for purpose.
I have a kindle paperwhite which works perfectly, sadly I should just have bought another one! and also researched the kindle fire before buying one!

Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style - Yellow
Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style - Yellow
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 April 2014
Love these markers for dressmaking. They are versatile and come off really well afterwards, not leaving any residue. The yellow is particularly clear on most fabric despite it's colour or pattern but I'm aiming to buy one in every colour.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by Surelifehealth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 22 April 2014
I have used Manuel files before as I suffer with dry, hard skin on my heels but this is the best product I've used so far.
Good value for money and very effective. Just a little note for those out there who may suffer with diabetes (my father does) it would probably be best to check with your GP first before buying this as I know some people wouldn't be able to use it due to circulatory issues in the extremities- just a thought, otherwise give it go for summer smooth feet.

Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System - Pink
Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System - Pink
Offered by BeautySpace

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good gadget, 22 April 2014
Excellent product, It was bought for me as a present so I'm not sure if it came from Amazon or not but thought I should comment as it does exactly what it says it does on the packet.
I've used granule exfoliators in the past some of which have been very abrasive and I think this is more gentle so as yet haven't experienced any of the issues other folks have mentioned e.g. dry or sore skin.
I did however take note of one of the reviews listed here which suggested to use it only once a day and to use a different product to cleanse with other than the one supplied so this may have made a difference I'm not sure. Anyway it's well worth the price tag.

Coat Hangers, padded, pack of 4, fragranced covered in shades of pink silky fabric

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but no fragrance, 22 April 2014
Pleased with the product overall but they didn't have any fragrance as advertised so be aware, it could of been a one of issue - not sure. They were a present for my Mum so I was disappointed.

Philips Lumea Precision SC2002/01 IPL Hair Removal System with Facial Attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 April 2014
This really works!!!! as long as you are the right hair and skin colouring to qualify, if not don't buy it.
I have used all forms of hair removal in the past and always suffered with ingrowing hair or razor rash etc but this is very effective from word go especially on the bikini area. The pain if any experienced is exactly like described in the booklet - like an elastic band snapping against the skin. If you've ever waxed it's nowhere near as painful. All in all this is a really good buy if you have problem areas like the bikini zone, I will never use anything else again.

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Vicki Edgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Veggie Book Ever!!!!, 5 April 2013
This is the best veggie cookbook I have ever bought and as I have been vegetarian for nearly 30 years that is saying something!!! Everything I have made so far (and that's been quiet a bit) has been excellent - tasty and just the right amount. Some of the ingredients are a little unusual but they can all be found at a good wholefoods shop, no problem - I have even been able to find things I have needed when in France so this should not put anyone off. Most veggie cookbooks rely on pasta and cheese a lot but this one which follows an Alkaline way of eating avoids all that stodge so is well worth buying as it has to be a better much more healthy way of eating.

Red Velvet Chocolate Heartache: The ultimate feel-good book of natural cakes that taste naughty
by Harry Eastwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and enjoyable cookbook, 29 Jan 2013
This cookbook for cakes is truely special. Not only are the cakes delicious it's a beautiful book to just browse through, I can't put it down - it reminds me of my childhood and gracious times gone by. I had the book for Christmas and have been really please with it, the Forbidden Chocolate Brownies are to die for!!! My friend also has this book and said the Banana bread is great also, so I will be trying that one very soon along with eventually all the others. If you want to eat cake and still feel virtuous this is the cook book to get!!! Love it to bits!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Feb 2012
This product is not a toy but all my stars are appropriate. I really recommend this product for anyone who wishes to improve their embroidery - it conditions the thread so your stitches are more smooth and even. It was recommended on the Sublime Stitch blog spot which is also worth a look. This product is well worth the price.

50 Words for Snow
50 Words for Snow

5.0 out of 5 stars Melody, 24 Dec 2011
This review is from: 50 Words for Snow (Audio CD)
Beautiful album as always from Kate - long awaited and much loved!!! Wildman is superb as is the title track. Brilliant piano arrangements through out, a dream album.
Service was excallent as normal from the seller.

Page: 1 | 2