1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars
Some features missing, 18 July 2013
A few features were missing from this item compared to my previous TomTom One.
1. It does not state on-screen what the next road or street is that you might be turning onto.
2. It does not state on-screen how long your journey still is (distance)
3. It does not have the option to view the journey as a list or to avoid part of that route by selecting a particular road you want to avoid.
4. It does not give you the option to avoid motorways.
5. It wipes any planned journey after you turn it off, which means that our road trip has to be re-rentered each morning of the trip.
We are going on a European road trip so we needed a new TomTom as my old one did not have the European maps. If it had, I would never have 'upgraded' (!) to this one. Unfortunately, any research into TomToms revealed that none of the features that were on my old TomTom are on any of the new ones.
The only redeeming feature that is an improvement is the very clear navigation image that leaves no doubt which lane to take.