Profile for M. Gleave > Reviews

Boofle Socks Best Daddy Ever
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Good novelty socks but very small sizing., 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Boofle Socks Best Daddy Ever
Lovely cute little socks but very small. My husband is a size 9, initially the socks were very small but we were convinced they'd stretch, unfortunately they did not. These are great if you are just looking for novelty socks or have small feet, if not then don't get these as they will genuinely hurt your feet if you are a size 9 or bigger.

Moon Night Light
Moon Night Light
Offered by Kiddie kloud

1.0 out of 5 stars The charger snaps and breaks rendering the product useless, do not buy., 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Moon Night Light (Baby Product)
I have been using this night-light for under a year and it is broken and totally useless now therefore I have only given it 1*. Previously I would have rated it 4 as I really liked the choice of colours and the fact you could choose between the 30min or all night setting. It also held great charge overnight, as long as you remembered to charge it during the day. (With an alternative battery source it would gave been a 5). Disappointingly having only used it for a month or so the protective case came off the plug, now the front pin has snapped off and is still in the socket rendering it totally useless! Very disappointing especially considering the price.

white cotton cards WB194 Heart Balloon To My Husband Happy Birthday Handmade Birthday Card, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design but not great quality., 29 Aug. 2014
I have ordered from this company previously and was very pleased with my purchase, however, this card is not of the same high quality. To be fair I have gone back and looked at their promotional picture and the grey stars are faint and in-complete, as are mine, so I am guessing that is intentional. The quality of the heart is also rather rugged. It just hasn't got the finesse I was looking for therefore it's only got 3*, saying that, I do still like the contemporary design and love the classy red, white and silver colours.

Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Ribbit the Frog (Green)
Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Ribbit the Frog (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun design, 29 Aug. 2014
Fabulous little backpack. Vibrant colour and design with a useful little pocket at the base (perfect for some loose change eg for the locker). The 3x fold design at the neck clips into place and is easy to use, looks neat and tidy and rids the need for drawstrings etc. The only reason it's not 5* is because the actual bag is not that big so you are unable to fit a full size bath towel in it, it does however fit a child's towel in ok without any problems and the water resistant element is essential when swimming.

Children's Height Chart with over 40 Stickers
Children's Height Chart with over 40 Stickers
Offered by Mega Store R Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect height chart with lots of additional fun stickers, 29 Aug. 2014
A great height chart to compliment any child's room. The animal stickers make it fun and educational ie by guessing the names of the animals and the height progress stickers not only make it interactive but enable you to personalise the journey at the same time by including the date etc. a great purchase and excellent value for money.

144 Woven Sew in School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels, SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING
Offered by Woven Labels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent labels neat and good value for money, 29 Aug. 2014
I am very happy with these labels, they are clearly woven and look neat when sewn into garments. Excellent customer service, they emailed me immediately with my personalisation request and I received my order just two days later. I like the fact you can choose both the font style and colour and even add a logo if you wish. These are perfect for my sons new nursery clothes.

20 Bar Wooden Tie Hanger, Coat Scarfs & Belt Rack Mens Organiser (1 Hangers)
20 Bar Wooden Tie Hanger, Coat Scarfs & Belt Rack Mens Organiser (1 Hangers)
Offered by The Hanger Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat design and excellent value for money, 29 Jun. 2014
Excellent sturdy design which neatly holds a number of ties. It very easy to choose the appropriate tie as they can all be organised/colour co-ordinated etc. Excellent value for money, I am very happy with the purchase.

Stackers Set of 3 Black Gents Mini Stacker Jewellery Trays
Stackers Set of 3 Black Gents Mini Stacker Jewellery Trays
Offered by Gifts in Time Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built and very practical, 29 Jun. 2014
I was thrilled with this purchase, as was the recipient! The three different layers are designed perfectly and the fact they stack neatly together is very clever. Excellent quality. I will be purchasing additional layers in the future.

White Cotton Cards WB217 To My Husband on Our Anniversary
White Cotton Cards WB217 To My Husband on Our Anniversary

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet stylish, 29 Jun. 2014
I love the simplistic contemporary design of this card. This was just what I was looking for, the combination of colours are very classy and the red and silver sparkly bits really bring the card to life. Lovely italic writing and blank inside making it perfect for your own message. It arrived very promptly and in perfect condition. I was extremely happy with this purchase.

OXO Good Grips Trigger Ice Cream Scoop
OXO Good Grips Trigger Ice Cream Scoop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 28 April 2014
Exactly the same scoop but a very good price. Just be aware that the scoop handle does bend if the ice cream is too hard hence it's not 5*.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4