Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (South-East UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BBC iPlayer Radio
BBC iPlayer Radio

3.0 out of 5 stars Good audio quality, interface a bit lacking, 8 Jun. 2016
This review is from: BBC iPlayer Radio (App)
Please make it easier to find downloadable content.

Hab It! - Habit, Goal, Task
Hab It! - Habit, Goal, Task

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 17 April 2016
This review is from: Hab It! - Habit, Goal, Task (App)
This is exactly the kind of functionality I was looking for. I needed a widget for my homescreen to remind me of my daily tasks, and this does that. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the tracking statistics are not too shabby at all! My one criticism is that I'd like to be able to change the colour theme of the app and the widget. Perhaps in the next update, Savefon?

Flow Free: Bridges
Flow Free: Bridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Flow Free: Bridges (App)
This game is beautiful and relaxing. It starts pretty simple but gets more challenging as the grids get bigger.

Blendoku
Blendoku

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Blendoku (App)
A fun and quite challenging little game. I like to play it on the metro on the way to work and always end up with loads of other commuters staring over my shoulder. Hypnotic!

Battery
Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Battery (App)
This is easy to understand and offers comprehensive information about the projected battery life when running different kinds of apps. Well worth downloading!

THE WORLD'S CORNIEST QUESTIONS
THE WORLD'S CORNIEST QUESTIONS

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't you hate it..., 18 Feb. 2013
When you download a comedy book that isn't funny?

When you download something for free and you're still disappointed by the quality?

When the title doesn't tell you that the whole book is a series of "Don't you hate it when...?" questions?

Workaholic - English edition
Workaholic - English edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Good art, 17 Feb. 2013
This black and white comic is a short story about the dangers of working too hard. It is nice to look at and the story is neat. Not exactly ground-breaking, but more of a modern day fairy tale.

The Tube Map Killer
The Tube Map Killer

3.0 out of 5 stars A story with potential, 13 Mar. 2012
This story could really have been improved by the attentions of a good editor to clean up the punctuation carnage. As the other review says, I like that specific stations are being mentioned, but I wish there was more detail put into them! In this story, it feels more like they're being name dropped for a bit of shallow authenticity. If this was re-released as a longer, well edited novella, I would cheerfully pay to read it.

Wife's Are Lonely
Wife's Are Lonely

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Erotica, 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Wife's Are Lonely (Kindle Edition)
There are better erotic novellas for this price on Amazon. The writing is so awful that I found myself laughing out loud while I was reading. Buy this if you want a good giggle, but not if you want to read about sexytimes.

"Gingerbread House" & "Joey's Undead Dog"
"Gingerbread House" & "Joey's Undead Dog"

3.0 out of 5 stars Pulp Horror, 13 Mar. 2012
These two stories are pretty cheesy. They're fun but quite insubstantial. I did enjoy them, particularly the first one. After I'd finished it, I found myself imagining what would happen next if it was a modern version of the fairytale. It's a cool idea to bring a bit of contemporary realism to a story that has always been quite fluffy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4