Profile for L. Bright > Reviews

Content by L. Bright

L. Bright "Brightee" (Essex, United Kingdom)

The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Simpsons: Tapped Out (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down, 22 Sep 2013
Absolutely fantastic game, Been playing it every day for about a month now and I can't see that ending anytime soon. I love the artwork and all the characters and locations from the show. This game is a must have for Simpson's fans.

State Hospital [Explicit]
State Hospital [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Song, 8 Feb 2013
A great song from Frightened Rabbit, if the rest of the album is as good as this I will definitely be purchasing a CD.

For All The Drugs In The World
For All The Drugs In The World
Price: 14.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant return from Sponge, 26 May 2006
I love this album! In my opinion its the best all round album that sponge have done, I mean Rotting Pinata and Wax Exstatic had some mind blowing songs on them but there were a few not so good ones as well, with this album every song is great, if I had to pick a best song it would be Suicide Away but I dont think I could pick a 2nd best cos they are all so good.

Hunter: Complete First Season [DVD] [1985] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Hunter: Complete First Season [DVD] [1985] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Fred Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 80's action!, 29 Jun 2005
This is a fantastic collection, it's been so long since hard-hitting homicide cop Rick Hunter and his Partner Dee Dee McCall have graced our screens. I watched this series when it was first aired and have not seen it since, until now! This is classic Stephen J. Cannel/Frank Lupo stuff lots of action, car chases, shoot outs, fights and some good detective work as well. The show has dated a little but still remains intereseting and exciting. I cant wait for season 2!
I highly recommend this to fans of 80's cop/action shows.