Profile for luke > Reviews

Content by luke

luke

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 5 April 2013
Not high quality; very poor quality!! Mine broke within two days. Buy the official apple product, annoyingly costs a lot more but is still working.

Skins A400 Long Men's Compression Tights - Black/Yellow, L
Skins A400 Long Men's Compression Tights - Black/Yellow, L
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helps you go the extra mile, 6 Feb. 2012
I'm 5'10 and 90 kilos, building up fitness and losing weight for navy training. After a few weeks running I started to suffered from shin splints, however, as I am to get super fit in a short amount of time I needed some sort of quick fix cure or preventative measure to get me running again. After a few hours searching online I found these bad boys!! Following a weeks deliberation (its quite a bit of money for some tights) I went for it and I honestly can't explain how good they are. When running they keep your muscles comfortably tight and controlled, they regulate leg temperature very well-keeping me warm at the beginning of my run and keeping me cooler towards the end. I keep them on for an hour or so when I finish as I find they help a lot with recovery-which allows me to run every day. I often feel that they give me an extra energy resource, so when I'm knackered they act like some sort of bionic suit and keep me moving-amazing stuff!!! the only slight negative (why I have only given 4 stars) is that the large size claims to fit my height and weight, however the legs come up a bit long, meaning the knee support sometimes works it way below the knee and needs readjusting every 2km or so. If you are border line between two sizes I would recommend to go the smaller of the two options. Apart from that-absolutely amazing piece of kit-really motivational and works very well.