Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Nicky > Reviews

Content by Nicky

Nicky

Meinl Medium Rainstick - Red
Meinl Medium Rainstick - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sound, 25 Feb. 2012
exactly as described - I use it in my class as a signal for silence - works brilliantly!Not much more to say except the sound is good and it is a visually appealing instrument.

Learning Through Drama in the Primary Years
Learning Through Drama in the Primary Years
by David Farmer

5.0 out of 5 stars A Teacher Must, 24 Dec. 2011
I have used a few techniques over the years I picked up in INSET and from other teachers but this is an absolutely invaluable resource - covering many techniques clearly with useful tips - I intend to use one per week to gradually increase my skill set. Thank you very much Mr Farmer!

New Atkins For a New You: The Ultimate Diet for Shedding Weight and Feeling Great
by Dr Eric C Westman

4.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the old one!, 17 Oct. 2011
I am a big fan of this diet - and the book explains really clearly how the diet works - but with not as much passion as Dr A did it in his original! The recipes are not as great either but you can find them on the website. That you can eat cream and lots of full fat cheese is a difficult concept as we have been brainwashed into thinking that eating carbs is our answer to weight loss - so read the book before you try the diet!