Profile for Charlotte > Reviews

Fordestiny Women's Vintage High Waist Wear To Work Bodycon Mermaid Pencil Skirt
Fordestiny Women's Vintage High Waist Wear To Work Bodycon Mermaid Pencil Skirt
Offered by Fordestiny®-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars So flattering!, 20 July 2016
I love the fabric of this as it really holds you in and looks great. I wear it with a cropped jumper.

Chateau Miraval Provence Rose 2015 75cl
Chateau Miraval Provence Rose 2015 75cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Rose. EVER., 8 July 2016
I will hold my hands up and say that the main reason I bought this is because I am a huge Brad and Angelina fan. However, if you read up on professional wine taster reviews you will see that this was voted the best Rose wine in the world! The bottle is simply beautiful, and the wine itself is a lovely pale pink colour and quite a delicate taste. You can literally taste the quality, and I for one will happily pay the price when the taste is this good.

RZS Women's Sexy Lingerie Lady's Transparent Nightwear Lace Skirt Sleepwear Plus Size L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL (XL, Red)
Offered by RUZISHUN Trade Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy, 4 July 2016
I am a size 12 but bought size 16 just in case it was too small but it was fine and such a sexy little dress. I can't wait to wear it for my fella!! :)

Arpan Multi Apperture Picture/Photo frame, Holds 12 x 6''X4'' Photos - Ideal Gift. Available in Black / White / Pink (BLACK)
Offered by Claris

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 4 July 2016
You really do notice that there is no glass to protect the photos, the plastic is very flimsy and the photos do not stay in place without sticking them in. It was a very cheap price and the good news is that if they fall off the wall the won't smash or hurt anyone but still - best to pay a bit more for higher quality.

Skyblue-uk Chiffon Blouse Women Deep V neck Long Sleeve Loose Chiffon T Shirt Dress
Offered by skyblue-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 4 July 2016
I was worried that this would not be long enough to wear as a dress but I was wrong. It is perfect - such a flattering length (about just above the knee and I am 5'6) so I plan on wearing this with knee high boots for a night out but to be honest it would also be fab with sandals on holiday during the day. Fabric is lightweight and not see through, I am truly thrilled with this especially considering the amazing price.

Moschino Cheap & Chic 30ml EDT Spray
Moschino Cheap & Chic 30ml EDT Spray
Offered by Perfume-Click

4.0 out of 5 stars Moschino, 28 Jun. 2016
I am not personally a fan of Moschino because I don't like fresh scents, but I do appreciate their quirky bottles.

Just Contempo Checked Duvet Cover Set, Double, Brown
Just Contempo Checked Duvet Cover Set, Double, Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 28 Jun. 2016
Very nice, comfortable. Not the best quality but what do you expect.

Calvin Klein Logo Brief (Small)
Calvin Klein Logo Brief (Small)
Offered by Boxers-and-briefs

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister loves them, 28 Jun. 2016
Bought these for my size 8 sister and she said they are excellent and very comfortable. Plus they are the Real McCoy.

Kyoku for Men Daily Facial Cleanser - 100 ml
Kyoku for Men Daily Facial Cleanser - 100 ml
Offered by Wholesale UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A little harsh on sensitive skin, 28 Jun. 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend and he has sensitive skin. Combine this with the fact that he shaves everyday and we had a bit of a nightmare on our hands. But I used it and it left me feeling fresh and tingly. Just maybe don't use everyday.

Pedigree Christmas Dog Stocking
Pedigree Christmas Dog Stocking
Offered by Health Style Emporium Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Every pooch needs this at Christmas, 28 Jun. 2016
Great value, good quality brand. My dog loved it on Christmas morning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20