ARRAY(0xab56f594)

Birthday Cake from Reg & Ruby - made fron edible rawhide
Offered by Phileas Dogg
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Reg and Ruby products, 8 April 2014
This company provides quirky gifts for dogs, such as an edible Christmas card and this birthday cake which we bought to celebrate Ruby's first birthday. It arrived slightly misshapen but Ruby didn't notice that and demolished it quite quickly. We never have to tempt Ruby to eat the goods bought from this company and she can be quite a little fusspot with rawhide products. Will definitely use this company again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and price, 2 Jan 2014
This was a gift so cannot comment on the contents. My daughter has always loved these chocolates as they remind her of the Christmases she shared with her deceased father. The packaging was good, the price very competitive and the delivery service excellent. If the content of the boxes matches the service then these chocolates will be well worth my buying them.

Ginger Ray Hessian Burlap Santa Sack For Christmas Presents - Vintage Noel
Ginger Ray Hessian Burlap Santa Sack For Christmas Presents - Vintage Noel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great service, 19 Dec 2013
Ordered two of the hessian sacks but when the package arrived, there was only one sack even though I had been billed for two. I contacted the company and received a very prompt and polite response, offering apologies for the error. I received the second sack within 2 days of my contacting the seller.

The product is of a really good standard and easily holds all the presents for my husband and son. I bought a third sack from a local shop (and paid slightly more for it!) and the quality of the hessian is not so good and I fear that when I pick it up, the seams will rip. I do not have that worry about the 2 hessian sacks I purchased from Ginger Ray.

The string and gift label that comes with each sack is a really useful addition.

I would use this company again. Thank you.

Homescapes - V Shaped / Triangle - Super Microfibre Bounce Back Pillow - 5 Star Hotel Quality - The Best Synthetic V Pillow Available from Homescapes - NOT HOLLOW FIBRE - EXCELLENT for Allergy Sufferers. Goose Down Like Anti Dust Mite - Perfect for Nursing and Pregnancy.
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 Dec 2013
Bought this to replace one that I had washed and the stitching came apart in the machine. Good delivery time and well packaged. So far so good. Seems a better quality than the previous purchase. Good fitting pillow case too.

The Scarlet Lion (William Marshal)
The Scarlet Lion (William Marshal)
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story telling, 21 Aug 2013
Never read anything by Elizabeth Chadwick before but I have now purchased all the Kindle books in this series. Once I start reading I cannot put my kindle down, even took it to read while I was on the treadmill at the gym this morning. The characters are all so credible and developed throughout the storyline. I will not spoil the plot of this book for others who have yet to enter the world of William Marshall. Suffice it to say, this is a gem of a find. Thank you Amazon for bringing this author to my attention. In my view she equals Sharon Penman and Phillipa Gregory in capturing the essence of history of our country.

CLEAR TRANSPARENT CLOTHES RAIL COVER FOR HANGING GARMENT RAIL COAT HANGER (5FT RAIL COVER)
Offered by Vinsani

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 Aug 2013
Bought this to cover a clothes rail containing 'not often worn' clothes that are season limited - long coats, shorts, etc. Really useful to see at a glance what is there. So many times I buy clothes only to forget that I have them. This see through cover limits my re-purchasing the same style and type of clothes. Great purchse.

The Rainbow Diet
The Rainbow Diet
by Chris Woollams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Rainbow Diet (Paperback)
This book focuses on the role of different coloured food stuffs and the role they play in one's diet, particularly focussing on the importance of these foods for people with cancer. The book was not due to be available until early 2014 but arrived a few days ago. The introductory write up did not indicate that the contents were targetted at cancer patients, or at least I did not twig that this was the case. I have recently lost weight and know the importance of including a variety of different coloured foods in your eating plan and by the title 'Rainbow Diet' I assumed that this book would give more detail about the benefits of integrating a range of coloured foods in to my diet. However the first few chapters are about the importnace of your mind set and considering the different diets and their benefits, e.g. the Mediterranean Diet. So, as the title, says 'not really what I expected'. Am planning to return the book but that is not to say that this book is not informative - just not what I wanted.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 12:25 PM GMT

PACK OF 3 Pink Breathable Garment Clothes Cover Bags with Black Trim - 40" (100cm) - Quality Clothes Storage.
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not suitable for what I wanted, 21 July 2013
These cover bags look smart and durable but they are not long enough for even short dresses. Possibly Ok for skirts or shorts so still need to look for longer storage bags.I will look on Hangerworld initially as I have made several purchases from this seller and have always been pleased with the delivery service and packaging.

Cream Road Refresher Bowl Small
Cream Road Refresher Bowl Small
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 9.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product concept but, 9 July 2013
Bought this for our puppy to use as we travel about the country. The product concept is great and the bowl does what it says - non-leakage of water when travelling but our puppy will not drink from it when the middle sieve part of the bowl is in place.She finds it diffiicult to push the sieve down to release the water.This means that we do not use the bowl during journeys and have had to source a different portable water bowl.

I also find it difficult to remove the upper black rim to clean the bowl. We still use the bowl but at home only.

How to eat a Rainbow diet
How to eat a Rainbow diet
Price: 2.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good advice, 9 July 2013
This short book (about 10 minute reading and skimming time) tries to provide dietary advice for those suffering from cancer with the aim of counteracting the chemicals being used to prolong life and well being. As my daughter is at the palliative care stage of cancer I hoped this book might give us some ideas of different foods and recipes to encourage her to eat the 'right' foods. I am not sure if this book would achieve that.

The author's prose style is very readable but it is far too informal for me. It was like reading a letter from a friend. There was not enough structure to the content. The section listing the foods in each of the rainbow colours was useful and concise and the advice on flours to use in breadmaking was helpful. However I found it difficult to read the recipes as some of the text was so small and faint that I just looked at the title and then moved on to the next page.

The most useful section of this book for me was the list of fruit and vegetables in each key colour - for that I gave it three stars

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6