Profile for AlyBongo > Reviews

Josef Seibel Men's Klaus Leather Mule Brasil 10999 26341 9.5 UK
Josef Seibel Men's Klaus Leather Mule Brasil 10999 26341 9.5 UK
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 28 Nov 2014
Bought a pair of these shoes for my husband a few years ago and he loves the flexibility of them that he has asked for a second pair for Christmas. Quality of the leather is really good as is the design. ideal for those occasions when you need to slip shoes on to go outside or as a pair of high quality casual but smart shoes to take on holiday. Only small concern is that he asked me to order a larger size this time as he found that his heel sat on the rear edge of the mule.

Great War British Tank Pin Badge in English Pewter, Handmade, WW1 (wa)
Great War British Tank Pin Badge in English Pewter, Handmade, WW1 (wa)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to a hat badge collection, 2 Aug 2014
My husband has numerous badges on several of his hats and as we are keen to visit WW1 battle sites and war grave cemeteries, this was one badge he had to have. Two years ago he visited Cambrai, the site of the first major use of the tank in the Great War and saw Deborah, a tank that was unearthed and was being housed at that time in a barn close to Cambrai. Little Willie, the prototype, is on display at the Tank Museum in Dorset. Really good detail on the badge even if the badge looks a little small on his hat. Well made and much appreciated.

iPad for Seniors In Easy Steps 3rd Edition covers iOS 7 for iPad 2 - 5 (iPad Air) and iPad Mini
by Nick Vandome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to have in the library, 2 Aug 2014
Really easy to follow book for a beginner with an iPad. There have been times however when I needed advice, looked up a specific item in the index eg. screen rotation and found the instructions difficult to follow but on the whole a useful buy.

Gabor Womens Bunty Ballet Flats
Gabor Womens Bunty Ballet Flats
Price: £48.89 - £60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes xx, 2 Aug 2014
Ordered these shoes on Thursday evening anad they arrived today, Saturday. Gabor are my preferred shoeGmaker as they always fit well and last for years. The styling is such that it does not date and the materials keep their style and shape. I have tried other well-known ladies designer shoemakers but end up throwing these goods away (or, rather, donating them to charity shops) as the fit is not good - too low at the heel, arching on high heeled shoes is very uncomfortable, rubbing at the front, ankle and heel, foot lifting out of the back of the shoe. I do not have this problem with Gabor shoes and I have the full range - mules, sandals, peep toe high heels, ballerina shoes, boots... I would highly receommend Gabor footwear. These shoes are a lovely colour. I was a little dubious about the colour but the sides of the shoe are a beige suedette material and the front of the shoe have a lovely gold sheen. The heel is ideal for walking and could be worn with a wide range of clothing. Saw these shoes in a shop and they were over £30 more than I paid on line. Great purchase. Great price. Great product.

i-Blason Apple iPad Air / iPad 5 iPad 2 3 4 Super Cushion Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for Tablet (iPad Air / iPad 2 3 4 5)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases., 20 July 2014
Recently bought an iPad Air plus a case housing a keyboard. Wanted something to protect my new acquisition during transit. This sleeve is ideal. I was concerned that it would not be large enough to fit both the iPad and keyboard but it is a great size and is clearly fit for purpose. The outside of the sleeve is padded and the zip gives easy access to the inside. There is a small outside pocket that I am not sure is needed. However I think this is a great purchase and would certainly recommend it. Service and delivery were also excellent. Arrived promptly and well packaged.

World War I Battlefields: A Travel Guide to the Western Front: Sites, Museums, Memorials (Bradt Travel Guides)
by John Ruler

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for WW1 enthusiasts, 20 July 2014
My husband and I love WW1 and frequent CWGC sites on an annual basis. This little book offers great summaries of battles and has even told us of some places that we have not yet visited. Great price. Well illustrated and easy to read. So good even bought a copy for my sister who has a planned trip to Belgium later this year.

Doc Mcstuffins, Vol. 3: A Little Cuddle Goes A Long Way [DVD]
Doc Mcstuffins, Vol. 3: A Little Cuddle Goes A Long Way [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 20 July 2014
Bought this for my grandson who loves to watch Doc McStuffins on tv. Was surprised initially that he would choose to watch what seemed like a programme aimed at girls but now it is second nature to put this DVD when he is staying with me. It gives us lots to talk about and offers opportunities for us to discuss his mum's frequent visits to hospitals and doctors.

Birthday Cake from Reg & Ruby - made fron edible rawhide
Birthday Cake from Reg & Ruby - made fron edible rawhide
Offered by Phileas Dogg

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Reg and Ruby products, 8 April 2014
This company provides quirky gifts for dogs, such as an edible Christmas card and this birthday cake which we bought to celebrate Ruby's first birthday. It arrived slightly misshapen but Ruby didn't notice that and demolished it quite quickly. We never have to tempt Ruby to eat the goods bought from this company and she can be quite a little fusspot with rawhide products. Will definitely use this company again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and price, 2 Jan 2014
This was a gift so cannot comment on the contents. My daughter has always loved these chocolates as they remind her of the Christmases she shared with her deceased father. The packaging was good, the price very competitive and the delivery service excellent. If the content of the boxes matches the service then these chocolates will be well worth my buying them.

Ginger Ray Hessian Burlap Santa Sack For Christmas Presents - Vintage Noel
Ginger Ray Hessian Burlap Santa Sack For Christmas Presents - Vintage Noel
Offered by Ginger Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great service, 19 Dec 2013
Ordered two of the hessian sacks but when the package arrived, there was only one sack even though I had been billed for two. I contacted the company and received a very prompt and polite response, offering apologies for the error. I received the second sack within 2 days of my contacting the seller.

The product is of a really good standard and easily holds all the presents for my husband and son. I bought a third sack from a local shop (and paid slightly more for it!) and the quality of the hessian is not so good and I fear that when I pick it up, the seams will rip. I do not have that worry about the 2 hessian sacks I purchased from Ginger Ray.

The string and gift label that comes with each sack is a really useful addition.

I would use this company again. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7