Profile for Kay Ollerenshaw > Reviews

Content by Kay Ollerenshaw

Kay Ollerenshaw (High Wycombe, Bucks United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Crocs Electro, Unisex-Child Clogs, Sea Blue/Lime Green, 8 UK Child
Crocs Electro, Unisex-Child Clogs, Sea Blue/Lime Green, 8 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright, happy colours., 20 July 2014
Good fit. Comfortable. My grandson loves them. Fit as expected.

Oslo Bed Frame Size: Single (3'), Finish: White
Oslo Bed Frame Size: Single (3'), Finish: White
Offered by Sky Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a lovely, sturdy bed, 20 July 2014
Good price for a sturdy bed - this was the cheapest price I could find for this model. It was quite easy to assemble - I'm a 60 year old woman who did it on her own without a power screwdriver (quite enjoyed the challenge). Really brightens up the room. Noone has slept in it as yet but I can't forsee any problems. Very quick delivery. Only slight problem was that the pine slats are packed in the same box as the white headboard. Had some knot resin on the headboard but managed to remove it OK. Would recommend this bed!

BaByliss Pro - Professional Amethyst Powerlite Hair Dryer
BaByliss Pro - Professional Amethyst Powerlite Hair Dryer
Offered by Funky Moose

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased - a great little hairdryer, 27 July 2010
I wouldn't say that this hairdryer was extra light - in fact no lighter than my old one. However it is quieter. The best thing about it though is the way it dries my hair (which is what it's all about really). I can't believe how shiny & frizz-free my hair is. It feels pretty powerful too. It's only 1900 watts compared to my old one of 2100 watts but feels way more powerful & dries my hair much quicker. (Hairdryer is a lovely colour too). Buy it.

Kleptomania
Kleptomania
Offered by Musical Notes

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankyou Parlophone for releasing this album!, 20 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Kleptomania (Audio CD)
A truly exceptional album, and a mammoth farewell (37 tracks in all!) from the most talented, unique and underated band in the 90s and beyond.
The new 'lost' album is a masterpiece! Sure enough this album will be as underated as all their other work, but that seems to sum up the career of a truly exceptional band.
Whether you are a hardcore mansun fan, or a general music lover, this will not let you down. Buy it now!

Six
Six

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 5, 18 Dec. 2001
This review is from: Six (Audio CD)
Attack of the grey lantern used to be my favourite album, that is until six arrived. All the tracks are strange and wonderful but take a lot of listening until you fully appreciate them. This album has many subtle areas which you only notice after repeated listenings, so in a way the album keeps unfolding as you listen more. Draper's vocals are excellent as ever and Chad's guitar is superb, well there's a perfect combination for any half decent album. Anyway enough said, now BUY IT!

Showbiz
Showbiz

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing... if you're a muse fan, 1 Dec. 2001
This review is from: Showbiz (Audio CD)
Okay, but that's because i'm not such a muse fan, saying that this is a very good album. I've listened to this and origin of symetry and showbiz is definitely better, the sounds are angry, dark and enjoyable. Matthews vocals start off calm then reach a shattering climax and you can really tell he personnaly enjoys the music which makes muse that slight bit more than your average rock band

Play
Play
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 31 Oct. 2001
This review is from: Play (Audio CD)
Excellent, I bought this a long time ago and it is still one of my favourites, there are though 2 or 3 pretty worthless tunes but who cares when there are 18 tracks 15 of which are excellent. My advice, listen to the samples above, if you like what you hear then buy this cd, if you do not like the samples don't bother cos this cd isn't for everybody.

Parklife
Parklife
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper, 30 Sept. 2001
This review is from: Parklife (Audio CD)
One of blur's best; which means that it is more than your average album. As this is one of blur's earlier albums, so you can expect some funky 80's kinda music inside. This is definitely a landmark in blurs musical history so is of course worth a purchase.

Our Mutual Friend [VHS] [1998]
Our Mutual Friend [VHS] [1998]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars the best costume drama ever, 23 Aug. 2001
This BBC production of Charles Dickens classic book is one of the best costume dramas I have ever seen it has done the book justice. The characters have made it even more interesting as there is mixture of the good and bad. BUY THIS FILM!!!!!!

Attack Of The Grey Lantern
Attack Of The Grey Lantern
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars £11.99 for one of the best albums ever, 10 Aug. 2001
My first Mansun album was little kix, this album was good but not amazing. Anyway this made me think is it worth it to buy another mansun album or should I go for something different... well all I can say is that i'm glad I gave mansun another chance as this is one of the best albums ever and can't be played enough, all of the songs are totally different from 'little kix' and every track is enjoyable. Get this as your first mansun album.

Page: 1 | 2