Profile for D. Bewsey > Reviews

Content by D. Bewsey

D. Bewsey "DaN_xP" (England)

PEAK 1GB Micro SD MLC+MS Pro Duo Adapter
PEAK 1GB Micro SD MLC+MS Pro Duo Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 18 Mar. 2009
It does what it says on the tin!
I use it in my Sony cybershot as you can get much cheaper Micro SD card than Memory stick cards.
I recommend it for Sony users.

SteelSeries Surface QcK Mini (PC)
SteelSeries Surface QcK Mini (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This mat is the perfect size for my desk, one of the smallest mats I could find and excellent value for money.
The cloth was a good choice as it is a lot quieter that any of my previous plastic surfaces and also reduces wear on the mouse feet.The rubber grip on the bottom is extremely good, I have had this mat in the same place most of the time since Christmas as it hasn't moved at all!
One thing to bear in my is that the speed of the mouse going over it is reduced due to the higher amount of friction, but if you have a high DPI setting it doesn't take long to get used to.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, while it worked., 18 Mar. 2009
It got me up in the mornings, but after a couple of months it has stopped raising itself up. Not sure why, but it worked well when it did. One thing to note is that it hangs all the time the lifts up when the alarm rings, I thought that it would stay up, come down then go up again, but I am not sure where I got the impression it would do that.

Sorry this review isn't very good as it is my first Amazon review!