Profile for Sylvia Buseke > Reviews

Content by Sylvia Buseke

Sylvia Buseke (Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland Netherlands)

BLACK, CORAL, WHITE, RUFFLE FRILL BOLERO SHRUG CARDIGAN (8, BLACK)
BLACK, CORAL, WHITE, RUFFLE FRILL BOLERO SHRUG CARDIGAN (8, BLACK)
Offered by AO Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bolero ever, 27 Sep 2012
I am between UK sizes 8 and 10 and bought a size 8. Because of the very stretchy material it fits perfectly around my shoulders without sliding down. Another advantage for me is the fact that it doesn't have the sort of upright collar like most bolero's have. What makes it perfect to wear over a strepless- or a low-cut dress without, let's say, narrowing the view! Great product with good value. For sure I am going to buy more colours. Very fast shipping too.

Perfect Sense [DVD]
Perfect Sense [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

4.0 out of 5 stars Frightening!, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Perfect Sense [DVD] (DVD)
I find this a great movie. Ewan McGregor and Eva Green are great in their roles as chef of a restaurant and a doctor in the local hospital. They meet and fall in love. An epidemic starts to spread and people are starting to lose their senses. At first, when the sense of smelling disappears, it even doesn't seem such an issue! But when the movie continues it becomes really depressing. It made me wondering how my behavior would be when one by one I should lose all my senses, ending up with no smell, no taste, deaf and worst of all.... Blind! Will a horror like this unite humans making the best of it or will it create hell on earth? This is a disaster movie which has far more impact than most million dollar special effects movies. Because it's so dammed realistic!