Profile for IAN HILL > Reviews

Everbuild EXACT5 Exact Gap Foam 500  ml
Everbuild EXACT5 Exact Gap Foam 500 ml
Price: 7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb product for a superb price!, 28 Aug 2014
My dad says that this product is a superb price & a superb service!

What more can I say?

Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service.

By Richard Hill - age 19 - 43 Royal Oak Road Halesowen West Midlands B62 0DY United Kingdom

Cheetah Mounts APTMSB Flat Screen TV Wall Mount Bracket for 20"-55" Plasma, LED, and LCD flat screen displays with VESA Mounting Patterns up to 400x400. Load capacity up to 115 pounds or 52Kg.
Offered by SPN Imports and Services LLC
Price: 13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product for a very good standard piece of kit. What do you think, folks?, 28 Aug 2014
I feel that the product of the Cheetah Mounts APTMSB Flat Screen TV Wall Mount Bracket for 20"-55" Plasma, LED, and LCD flat screen displays with VESA Mounting Patterns up to 400x400 is good because I feel that the quality is excellent.

I mean, I did not order the product yesterday evening before 6:00pm because I did not do it, though this product was bought for my brother and he suggested the idea of having this product for his television in his bedroom.

Also, the price of 13.69 is good because this is an electrical product and in my opinion this is a very good standard piece of kit.
But, the question is, what do you think folks? Do you like it or not?

Thank you Amazon.co.uk and Cheetah Mounts for your reliable service. Bye for now!

Captain America: The Winter Soldier [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Evans
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Captain America and the S.H.I.E.L.D team versus the dangerous Winter Soldier. Tune in to find out folks., 19 Aug 2014
I feel that the Blu-ray product of the Marvel film of Captain America: The Winter Soldier is excellent because I believe this film takes place two years after the battle of New York City since the 2012 film of the Avengers: Assemble came out in cinemas.

Am I right?

But, you know, there are plenty of other reviewers on Amazon.co.uk for which they said it is an upgrade than the first Captain America: the First Avenger film which happened in 2011 and honestly, I agree.

I mean, I'm not a big Marvel fan because I do not collect all of the 3.75 Captain America figures in my opinion.

Anyway, I like the film because this is not only focused on the main character of Captain America (Chris Evans) himself, though it's to the other characters such as the beautiful Black Widow as played by Scarlett Johansson, and the tough, dangerous Bucky Barnes is known as the Winter Soldier and he is played by the actor Sebastian Stan.

The actor Anthony Mackie is a new addition to this film because he plays the character of Sam Wilson/the Falcon, the actor Robert Redford does a good performance as the senior Project Insight leader of Robert Pierce, Toby Jones returns as the biochemist of Arnim Zola, an associate for the German party and I feel that he is an excellent actor.

Actor Samuel L Jackson returns as the character of the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. known as Nick Fury and he is excellent.

Just to clarify, I pre-ordered the product on Sunday 13th July 2014 last month at the time of 12:45pm for the total amount of 14.25 because I saw this film the day before my 19th birthday on Saturday 5th April 2014.

Within the time period of 36 days I recieved it since yesterday because this was left in the mail slot for which I didn't know about and the fact is that I was busy with my mum and my brother in Kidderminster, north Worcestershire doing shopping.

Although, yesterday, my family and I did all watch the film and in my opinion this film was excellent.

So, overall, thank you Amazon.co.uk for all of your hard work and for delivering my product on time with the expectation of excellent service.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this product, folks.

Thank you for listening, enjoy the rest of your day and bye for now.

By Richard Hill - age 19

From 43 Royal Oak Road Halesowen West Midlands B62 0DY United Kingdom

Elvenquest: The Journey So Far: Series 1,2,3 and 4
Elvenquest: The Journey So Far: Series 1,2,3 and 4
by Anil Gupta
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello and welcome to the BBC Elvenquest collection. Please feel free to listen to all of the funny episodes, folks., 14 Aug 2014
I feel that the BBC audiobook product of Elvenquest: The Journey So Far: series one, two, three and four are all fantastic
because you are able to listen to any episode from the whole of the entire series and all of the actors are excellent such as Stephen Mangan, Darren Boyd, Sophie Winkleman, Dave Lamb, Ingrid Oliver, Chris Pavlo, Kevin Eldon, Alistair McGowan, James Bachman, Ben Miles, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Christine Kavanagh, Gus Brown, Martha Howe-Douglas, Daniel Rigby, Louise Delamere, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Mike Wozinak,Carrie Quinlan, Lizzy Watts and Clare Willie.

I mean, the cost of the product that I'd paid was 20.40 from the supplier of WHSmiths was excellent because I saved 9.60 which equals to 32 per cent from the original price of 30.00 on Amazon.co.uk, and the full service from them was quick because they posted it on Wednesday 13th August 2014.

Although, I'd advise you not to pay this amount of money on this website or even considering of spending 27.00 for it on the BBC Shop UK website because I feel it's quite expensive and you could agree or disagree with my opinion if you like.

But, I suggest you may have to think about your decisions about this product at first folks, and secondly whether you like it or not.

But, I am afraid that is all I have to say for now.

If there are any questions you would like to ask me, then please feel free to comment down below.

See you later. Bye for now! By Richard Hill

The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free]
The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Come and experience the magnificent LEGO Movie on Blu-ray folks. Enjoy the ride with Emmet and his friends!, 22 July 2014
I feel that the product of The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free] is an absolutely magnificent, superb, and outstanding piece of film because I feel there is nothing wrong with the film and it's great to be having this quality product on Blu-ray. Do you agree with me or not?

I mean, everyone has different opinions on the LEGO Movie whether they like it or not.

If this was me, I like the word ''LEGO'' because you can be creative, imaginative, being able to follow LEGO instructions correctly, knowing the idea of which piece to put on any model from a theme or set and ironically LEGO is not by any means offensive or uncultured in the world.

So, overall I am pleased that the LEGO Movie is out this week because I have paid 15.67 to buy the product from Amazon.co.uk since Friday 25th April 2014 (it's the day I pre-ordered it) and I feel that Amazon.co.uk's service is reliable, prompt and trustworthy.

Thank you!!! Five stars all round!!! By Richard Hill

Shaun The Sheep - Shear Heat [DVD]
Shaun The Sheep - Shear Heat [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaun The Sheep Shear Heat is now available on DVD! I suggest YOU order your own copy today., 20 July 2014
I feel that the BBC British popular animated children's television series of Shaun the Sheep is spectacular because did you know in the news that recently a survey involving over 40,000 votes has named Shaun The Sheep as the nation's most popular BBC children's character. It's true! You may ask yourselves ''Why?''.

Well, the point is that, the claymation sheep has triumphed over characters including Postman Pat (1981), Bob the Builder (1998), Sooty and Sweep (1955), The Magic Roundabout (1965), Pingu (1986), The Wombles (1973), and Paddington Bear (1975), in the poll conducted by the Radio Times weekly magazine.

A statement from the creator Richard Starzak says: "I'm chuffed, flattered and delighted, on behalf of everyone who has worked on Shaun the Sheep, for this honour. Many BBC animated characters were a big and important part of my childhood.
It's amazing to think that Shaun will be part of so many people's happy memories.
I'm so grateful to the readers of the Radio Times for voting for Shaun. You've made me very happy!"

Also, for the DVD you have a collection of ten new episodes.
There is even a preview of the brand-new trailer for next year's Shaun the Sheep Movie. Isn't it exciting?

Prior to the topic, the film will open in cinemas across the country on Friday the 6th of February 2015.
The plot seems to take Shaun's mischief inadvertently to the Farmer being taken away.
Shaun, Bitzer and the flock have to go to the big city to rescue him, setting the stage for an epic big screen adventure.

The episodes feature on the DVD are: 'Shaun the Fugitive', 'Mission Inboxible', 'The Rounders Match', 'Film Night', 'Bull versus Wool', 'The Piano, 'The Snapshot', 'Prickly Heat, 'The Hang Glider' and 'The Shadow Play'.

I mean, this product is absolutely fantastic and I feel this is good quality artwork on the DVD.

My opinions are the price for 7.00 because this product is not expensive to purchase, I would recommend it to an audience no matter how old or young you are and the important decision is whether you like Shaun the Sheep or not.

Do you understand the implications of the product, agree or disagree with me?

I suggest you order your own copy as soon as you can and the reality is that I have watched all of the episodes this week at home.

Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service.

Five stars all round!!! By Richard Hill
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 10:10 PM BST

From There to Here [DVD]
From There to Here [DVD]
Dvd ~ Philip Glenister
Price: 12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to From There to Here, folks. It's time to to uncover the story with Philip Glenister in Manchester in 1996., 18 July 2014
This review is from: From There to Here [DVD] (DVD)
Hello viewers and welcome to my positive review of From There to Here on DVD.

I feel pleased that I have the DVD today because I ordered the product yesterday at 6:05pm and I feel that the artwork on
the front cover and the back cover are excellent.

I mean, Philip Glenister is a very good actor in my opinion because he has been in many other dramas on television such as the superb character of Detective Inspector Gene Hunt from Life on Mars in 2006 to 2007 with John Simm as Detective Inspector Sam Tyler for two series and with the actress Keeley Hawes as Detective Inspector Alex Drake in 2008 to 2010 for three series.

In this drama, he plays a different character and his name is Daniel Cotton.

Now, then, according to the description on the DVD, I am going to tell you what this drama is about. Is that OK?

So, here it goes:
According to Daniel Cotton, there are three battles that shape our lives: nature versus nurture - means life, care and protection; free will versus destiny - means fate and two football teams Manchester City versus Manchester United.
Although, his life is about to change forever. You may ask yourself ''Why?''.

Well, the story takes place on the date of Saturday 15th June 1996, and it's an ordinary day in Manchester.
The England football team are preparing to play Scotland in the Euros.

Apparently, Daniel has brought together his adoptive brother Robbo (the actor's name is Steven Mackintosh) and his father Samuel who is the boss of a sweet factory business (played by Bernard Hill) in the hope of healing a family rift.

However, when they are caught up in an unlikely terrorist attack, this moment that Daniel is facing is that his life will never be the same again.
In helping a friendly cleaner called Joanne (it is the actress Liz White who previously played the character of Woman Police Constable Annie Cartwright in Life on Mars) escapes the debris with Daniel, though the idea is that what would it feel like to be with someone else, someone who has the potential of excitement.

The point of this drama is that there are the trigger for major changes in Daniel's life and the re-invention of Manchester City centre, though the key part of the programme is that the bomb does much more rather than cause devastation.

I feel that on spanning four years with your friends is quite a long time, though that's my opinion.
In the end, the drama of From There to Here brings the life to a family, a city and an era in a way that no-one who watches it will ever forget.

Also before I finish the review, I am pleased to say folks that on the DVD the special features does include the Making of From There to There, a picture gallery and subtitles. Is that good?

So, yes, as I have said before, I feel pleased that the product came today, I feel good that I have paid 12.07 for a decent quality DVD such as this with student discount. I like the idea of Philip Glenister as the star in the main title and I'd recommend the DVD to anyone who likes drama or even an adult audience from the age of 19 and upwards.

Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable and prompt service today. I hope to deal with you again soon.

Five stars all round!!! Bye for now!

By Richard Hill

LEGO Agents 70163: Toxikita's Toxic Meltdown
LEGO Agents 70163: Toxikita's Toxic Meltdown
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel it's time to stop the dangerous poison in the Toxikita's Toxic Meltdown set. Do you agree, folks?, 13 July 2014
As I have said my positive comments in my previous review of the LEGO Agents 70162: Infearno Interception set I like this product because this set features a futuristic helicopter with rotating blades, there is a unit of dropping three bombs onto the mini-figures in play feature mode, the design of the laboratory is excellent because it features a satellite dish, a revolving door, remote-control mechanical safety claws, and there is a function of launching the crystal off.

There are a total of four mini-figures because you get Toxikita - the villain, Retox, is a male henchman who controls Toxikita's helicopter, Agent Curtis Bolt and a very cool Astor City Scientist.

Also, there are accessories within the set.

This includes Agent Curtis Bolt's helmet with grey goggles, his translucent ice saw and oval shield weapons, Toxikita's toxic blaster, Retox's grey blaster and the Astor City Scientist's safety gear such as a hazmat forensic suit.

So, yes, again I like the appearance of the set and that is why I like the theme of 2014 Agents.

Five stars! Bye for now! By Richard Hill

LEGO Agents 70162: Infearno Interception
LEGO Agents 70162: Infearno Interception
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The name's Richard, Agent Richard. I feel it's a cool title! What do you think, folks?, 13 July 2014
I feel that I have waited for a very long time for the 2014 LEGO Ultra Agents theme because the last LEGO set that I sort of remember was the 2.0 series of the Aerial Defence Unit from the year and month of November 2009 and this is why I am telling you my initial thoughts for this particular review today.

I mean, I like the idea of the word ''Agent'' because you feel like being in an episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and you never know who you could be working for.

For example, I have watched gritty television drama series in the past such as Spooks and I thought that some of them were very good episodes.

Anyway, back to the review, I like this set because the convertible car is cool, the design of it is authentic, the theme feels new to me, and I feel there could be some features for which I have never experienced for myself such as play-ability.

The two mini-figures of Agent Solomon Blaze and Infearno are cool because they are good characters and over the years LEGO has improved the overall expectation of printing and designing mini-figures. Do you agree with me, folks?

In my general opinion, I feel there is nothing with both of them.

So, yes, that is what I can tell you at the moment. Five stars!

Bye for now! By Richard Hill

Law & Order UK: Series 6 [DVD]
Law & Order UK: Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bradley Walsh
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, the sixth series of Law and Order UK. Isn't it great to see Bradley Walsh and the team back, folks?, 11 July 2014
I feel that the sixth series of Law and Order UK is excellent because like the previous series the change of characters has not been too hard and it's a different experience for example series one.

I mean, this is good quality entertainment because it's for people who enjoy a "whodunnit" followed by the courtroom dramas attempting to prosecute the offenders.

Also, I give the positive credit to the actor Bradley Walsh because he is a fantastic actor and he delivers his character of Detective Sergeant Ronnie Brooks very well.

Joining him in this series are Detective Sergeant Sam Casey who replaces former Junior Detective Sergeant Matt Devlin from previous series and the actress of Harriet Walter is very good as the character of Detective Inspector Natalie Chandler.
They all work in the Metropolitan Police force in London.

Now then, it's Alesha's final appearance in this series because you get to see her in episode seven ''Fault Lines''.
Apart from her, we introduce and to see two new characters.

They are both called Crown Prosecutor Jacob Thorne and the newly assigned Director of London Crown Prosecution Service Henry Sharpe. I can tell you that he permanently replaces Bill Paterson's character of George Castle.

In summary, I like the DVD product of Law and Order UK series six.

So, I decided to order the product today because I like to add it to my collection at home.

I feel that this series can go along with series four and it's why I did paid the full amount of 13.30. Are we all clear folks?

Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service and for all of your hard work.

Five stars all round!!! Bye for now! By Richard Hill