Profile for IAN HILL > Reviews

HealthAid Black Garlic 30 Vegicaps 750 mg
HealthAid Black Garlic 30 Vegicaps 750 mg
Price: 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant product for my mum!, 1 July 2014
I feel that this product is brilliant because garlic is known for its extremely powerful antioxidant activity and its ability to play a vital role in general health and wellbeing.
Mind you, this is richer in antioxidants and sweet in taste, leaving no unpleasant aftertaste or smell commonly associated with garlic.

If you wish to buy this product I suggest that you read the product description first folks. Clear?

Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service. Five stars all round!!!

West Bromwich Albion F.C - Keep Calm Key Ring
West Bromwich Albion F.C - Keep Calm Key Ring
Offered by Footie-Gifts
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Come along and support the team of West Bromwich Albion Football Club in the Midlands!, 1 July 2014
The product arrived very quickly today because the price of 3.00 is incredible and it's a good purchase for someone
who likes the interest of football or even someone who likes West Bromwich Albion.

Once again, thank you Amazon.co.uk for all of your hard work and for your reliable service.

Five stars all round!!! If I was a fan of football, I'd recommend this product to anyone.

The Fifth Estate [DVD]
The Fifth Estate [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: 5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars The great Benedict Cumberbatch is back this time as the character of Julian Assange. Discover the truth of networks folks., 12 May 2014
This review is from: The Fifth Estate [DVD] (DVD)
So, I think that the DVD product containing the film of the Fifth Estate is interesting because this film reminds me of the 2010 American film called The Social Network.
The film was about portraying the founding of social networking website Facebook and the resulting lawsuits.
In this film, however, this is about the news-leaking website called WikiLeaks.
I mean, a majority of people like this film, others may not like it for which I'm fine about.

Also, the reason why I recently ordered this particular DVD yesterday is because of Benedict Cumberbatch.
I mean, he is one of the best of British actors around. You may ask me ''Why?''.
Well, I can tell you that he has appeared in all three series of the BBC television crime drama series of Sherlock with Martin Freeman performing as the character of Doctor John Watson and he has appeared in other films such as War Horse in 2011 as the character of Major Jamie Stewart, Smaug the terrifying fire-breathing dragon in the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in late 2013 and of course, the 2011 Cold War espionage film of Tinker Tailor Solider Spy with the other actors of Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon from the Dark Knight films), Colin Firth (the character of Mr Darcy in the 1995 television adaptation of Jane Austen), John Hurt (He was the Dragon in the BBC's fantasy drama of Merlin and the character of the War Doctor alongside the actors of Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor, Jenna Coleman as Clara, Jemma Redgrave as UNIT officer Kate Stewart, Welsh actress Joanna Page played the character of Tudor Queen Elizabeth (from Gavin and Stacey), Billie Piper and David Tennant in the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who: the Day of the Doctor in November 2013), Mark Strong (he played Lord Henry Blackwood in the 2009 film of Sherlock Holmes) and Toby Jones. Toby played different characters such as the Dream Lord in the seventh 2010 episode of Doctor Who titled ''Amy's Choice'' and he appeared as a computer super-villain called Arnim Zola in the Marvel 2014 film of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
So, yes, that is my background story of Benedict Cumberbatch for you, folks.

Another actor that does appear in this film is the Scottish actor of Peter Capaldi.
I mean, in my opinion, he is a good 56 year old actor in general, though the reality is that how will fans react when they might see him on screen for the first time as the new Twelfth Doctor in the new eighth series of Doctor Who in the autumn.
Mind you, I think that he is currently filming and doing scenes for Doctor Who with Jenna Coleman at this moment in time.
But, who knows what he will become in the future, eh?

Overall, I think I like the film of the Fifth Estate because this film relates to the character of Julian Assange.
If you own the film, I suggest that you watch the film carefully because you may or may not understand the context of the power of social-networking. That is my honest opinion, folks.
Although, would you like to know which price I have paid for the DVD?
The answer is... 6.65. It's good, isn't it?

So, thank you very much indeed for listening to my review of this product and please feel free to share your comments down below for this review sometime soon. Four stars all round. Bye for now! From Richard Hill
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2014 8:57 AM BST

Hidden [DVD]
Hidden [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Glenister
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So, I introduce you an excellent four-part drama thriller led by the BBC's Philip Glenister. Isn't that good at all, folks?, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Hidden [DVD] (DVD)
So, I think that the BBC DVD product of the excellent four-part drama thriller of Hidden is gripping because this drama was shown in October in the year of 2011.
Mind you, I was not expecting this product today in the post.

However, what I do know is that the British and eccentric actor of Philip Glenister is fantastic because he performs his other character of ''Detective Chief Inspector Gene Hunt'' really well in the two BBC crime drama series of Life On Mars (he was with the actor John Simm - aka Detective Inspector Sam Tyler in 2006 and in 2007). Also, he was with Keeley Hawes (he was with her in Ashes to Ashes in 2008 until 2010).
Coming back to my opinion on Philip Glenister, I'll admit that he is the reason and once again he did not disappoint.

Overall, Hidden is a thoroughly good series, because it is well acted, scripted, produced and I purchased the product yesterday on Amazon.co.uk at a very good price of 4.75.
Although, you may think folks ''Is there the option of sub-titles on the DVD?''.
I predict that the answer will be ''Yes''.

Finally, I just like to say thank you to Amazon.co.uk for all your hard work for this product and I am intrigued to watch this series sometime soon. Five stars all round!!! Bye for now. From Richard Hill

LEGO Super Heroes 76010: Batman: The Penguin Face Off
LEGO Super Heroes 76010: Batman: The Penguin Face Off
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It's time to stop the notorious Penguin! Can Batman stop him, get the jewel and defeat his penguin minions in time?, 5 May 2014
So, the product of the LEGO Super Heroes 76010: Batman: The Penguin Face Off is a fantastic set because you get seven features such as Batman's speedy scuba vehicle, a crazy duck boat, two small Penguin minions, a blue jewel sitting on top of a snow-covered ice plinth, and two LEGO minifigures such as Scuba Batman in his diving gear and a new Penguin mini-figure.
I have NOT got the Penguin mini-figure at all because this is my first time of getting him in this set.
In my opinion, the design or the artwork on this particular LEGO Super Heroes box is fantastic.

Although, it has been a while since I last purchased a LEGO Super Heroes set from Amazon.co.uk.
I remember purchasing the Arctic Batman, Aquaman, versus Mr Freeze set because I did order it on Thursday 10th October 2013 last year for 13.33 but again those are the facts.

But back to today, I purchased this set from Amazon.co.uk for 8.97 because other reviewers have decided that they like this set, I agree with their comments and I think that it's a good set for the money.
I mean 12.00 is sort of an OK price.
But folks, if you cannot find this set anywhere else less than 10.00 I suggest that you order it from Amazon.co.uk for 9.00 instead. Do you agree with me?

Well, then, please feel free to share your comments to me soon, folks because I'd appreciate your responses.

Bye for now! Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill

Visual Companion (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
Visual Companion (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
by Jude Fisher
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The great heroes of Bilbo Baggins, Bard the Bowman and Tauriel the elf guide you through in this wonderful Hobbit book. Enjoy!, 26 April 2014
So, I think that the product of the Visual Companion (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug) book is fantastic because the second film is so much BETTER than the first film: An Unexpected Journey which was released back in 2012.
Mind you, I have waited a very LONG time for this book because today I did all of my research such as looking at WHSmiths, Waterstones, Tesco and ASDA Direct. There were OK prices to start with, though for the record Amazon.co.uk have done themselves a good job because I do NOT wish to spend 13.00 on a book such as this.
5.00 is incredibly great of course.
But, if you do add the bonus of student discount to Amazon.co.uk, the value of the product is by any means worth having because I did NOT pay 5.00 for this book. Instead, I have paid 4.75. Wow! This is incredible, isn't it and, am I right?
Please feel free to share your comments about this product, folks.

And, thank you Amazon.co.uk for your pleasent service because I cannot wait for the product to arrive in the post and hopefully the delivery will be able to come by Monday 28th April 2014 at the latest because I am now with Amazon Prime.
Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill

Draper 76231 1,900 mm x 650 mm x 960 mm Garden Bench Cover
Draper 76231 1,900 mm x 650 mm x 960 mm Garden Bench Cover
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Today, I am NO GARDENING expert. But, what do YOU think about THIS product, folks?, 23 April 2014
So, I think that the product of the Draper Garden Bench Cover is an OK product.
I mean, I am NO GARDENING expert, as the regards of the title of this review says above.

The good advantages about this product are that I ordered this product yesterday (Tuesday 22nd April 2014) at 5:20pm and 3 hours and 55 minutes later I tracked the product around 10:00pm yesterday and it was in the warehouse in Ridgmont, a small parish village in Bedfordshire at 9:15pm.
Also, another hint that I can point out to you folks, is that this product was 8.95, right?
Well, instead of paying 8.95, I paid 8.50 with student discount because I CAN obtain 5 per cent or 10 per cent off ANYTHING from Amazon.co.uk and I have now the option of choosing Amazon Prime.
To make things clear for you, folks, Amazon Prime means it's a one day delivery option. Again, the idea is that you can have anything you like and a product will come straight to you the next day. Isn't that, fascinating?

So, I rate this product three stars out of five because this is NOT normally a product I would BUY.
Thank you for listening to me and please feel free to share your comments to me sometime soon.

Bye for now and ooh, happy Saint George's Day today - Wednesday 23rd April 2014. It's in ENGLAND!!!

Sherlock Poster Bundle
Sherlock Poster Bundle
Offered by GB Posters
Price: 9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back to the city of London with crime solving detective Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Doctor John Watson. WOW!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Sherlock Poster Bundle
So, I think that the product of the BBC Sherlock Poster Bundle is great because the television of Sherlock presents a modern but contemporary update from the classic detective stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

In my opinion, the design of the Sherlock posters look fantastic because the actors of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman look incredible to look and I like the words of''The Game is on'' because this presents a fresh appeal to my taste and in the background you get to see the city of London as 221B Baker Street, the London Eye, the large Big Ben tower clock and Saint Paul's Cathedral.

I reckon that both of these posters make a wonderful display in a person's bedroom at home, you could consider purchasing this product for a friend who likes drama or even you could give this to someone who is a fan of Sherlock.

I have paid 9.40 with FREE delivery from the Amazon.co.uk Marketplace website online because I obtain student discount on other products. Thank you for listening to me for this review. Enjoy the rest of your day! From Richard Hill

Shetland - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Shetland - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Douglas Henshall
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the Scottish police force with Detective Inspector Jimmy Perez, DS Alison MacIntosh and DC Sandy Wilson. Enjoy!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Shetland - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
So, then, viewers, we approach ourselves to the remote Scottish islands of Shetland.
This is regarding the title if you know what I mean.
However, we are drawn into three different but main characters from the programme.
Their names are called Detective Inspector Jimmy Perez, Detective Sergeant Alison MacIntosh and Detective Constable Sandy Wilson. They all work at the Lerwick Police station and the idea is that they investigate crime within the close knit island community. In this isolated and sometimes inhospitable environment, the team have to rely on a uniquely resourceful style of policing.
Though, the clever tricks are that the pilot episode was shown on BBC One on 10th March 2013 and since the show is developing so well, this year in 2014 we are drawn into six episodes for which I am grateful.
These episodes have all been shown on BBC One and on BBC One HD on Tuesday nights at 9:00pm and they are available to watch on the BBC iPlayer website until Tuesday 22nd April 2014 at 10:00pm.

However, I remember the actor Douglas Henshall because I think that he as an actor has impressed me.
I remember the time that he played a different character seven years ago (2007) because the name of his character was called Professor Nick Cutter - a specialist or scientist studying the potential remains of dead animals such as a zoologist.
The name of the programme is called Primeval, though as I have said before this science fiction drama was shown on ITV1.

Mind you, I think that Shetland is in my BBC top ten television crime drama programmes because since I have seen the complete third series of Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Mark Gatiss, Amanda Abbington, Rupert Graves, Andrew Scott and Lars Mikkelsen in January 2014 on television though, there has NOT been a single television crime drama on the BBC since now.

Although, I know that I am NOT the expert in dealing with forensics but without a doubt, I have enjoyed watching the stories of Shetland since last year.
Technically, apart from seeing the main cast, the Scottish actor of Bill Paterson appears in the second series because the name of his character is called James Perez and yet I remember seeing his character as Professor Edwin Bracewell in the 2010 Doctor Who stories of the ''Victory of the Daleks'' and ''The Pandorica Opens''. So, I'm providing a hint for you, folks.

Seriously, folks, this is a brilliant product for 9.74 (student discount) from Amazon.co.uk and I suggest that you pre-order your own copy today.
Is that clear?
Again, do NOT buy this product from the BBC Shop UK website because it is 14.00. Go to Amazon.co.uk instead!!!

Thank you for your time for listening to me. Enjoy the rest of your day! From Richard Hill
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 10:54 PM BST

Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2)
Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2)
Price: 19.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Kodak ink - Advise a family member and tell them to read the instructions carefully. Isn't that right, eh, folks?, 15 April 2014
So, I think that the product of Kodak 10xl Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 2) is great because is much better value than buying single cartridges and than the combo pack.

Though, the advantage is that Ii prints black ink - like you'd expect and it a good job that is being done whenever there is a crisis around the house.

I rate the product four stars out of five. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable service. From Richard Hill

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20