Profile for RICHARD HILL > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze
LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze
Offered by The Edinburgh Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars It's time to stop the notorious Mr Freeze! Can Batman and Aquaman stop him in time?, 12 Oct. 2013
Well I think that the product of the LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs Mr Freeze set is brilliant because
I have not got the LEGO minifigures of Mr Freeze or Aquaman, so for me I think it is a bonus. Anyway, the reason
why I like this particular set is because I did not purchase it from the Sainsburys store in Kidderminster (North Worcestershire) during August therefore, I chose the LEGO Super Heroes Man of Steel Black Zero Escape for £13.32 instead. I know it has taken long for me to find it but you I like the product, I like LEGO, I think any young or old fan might like this set and you know I think anyone might purchase it. So, the features that include in this set are a solid ice cube which you can put Aquaman in or not. Next Batman's Batboat filled with bat bombs and you can activate the missiles. Also there is a comic book included if you might like it. Anyway, for me I think it has been worth the wait as I said earlier to find it. So, yeah not much else to talk to.
Also before I purchased the product, I did my research for other retailers and the prices that I look were about £20 to £30.00. I mean, no! £20 to £30.00 for this set. What a rip off! But other than that, I purchased the product from Amazon.co.uk on Thursday night (10th October 2013). So, for this set I paid £13.33. At last, brilliant!
But thank you Amazon.co.uk for being helpful to me with your service, I should hope that this set should come in the post soon and I hope to deal with you again soon. Five stars all round!!!

Law & Order: UK - Series 7 [DVD] [2013]
Law & Order: UK - Series 7 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bradley Walsh
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the seventh British crime drama series of Law and Order UK. Wow!, 8 Oct. 2013
I feel that the crime drama series of Law and Order UK series seven is fantastic because you get to hear what the Metropolitan police force think about dealing with dangerous crimes in modern day London.

Of course, this lead is by two excellent characters who are both called Senior Detective Sergeant Ronnie Brooks (Bradley Walsh) and the final appearance of Junior Detective Sergeant Sam Casey (Paul Nicholls).

Not to mention that we see the newly assigned Detective Inspector of Wes Leyton.

He is played by Paterson Joseph, so this is what of I am referring to you.

On the other hand, you get to hear what the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) think about dealing with victims in their busy offices. You never know though they could ask them about serious questions or whether when they decide the victim should stand on trial in court or not.

There is also a director of the Crown Prosecution Service in London and his name is Henry Sharpe.

Although, a majority of people might know him from nineteen eighty one to nineteen eighty four because he as appeared as the Fifth Doctor in the BBC science fiction television drama series of Doctor Who and and again he appeared in the 2008 spin-off episode from Children in Need called ''Time Crash'' with the Tenth Doctor played by David Tennant.

His name is Peter Davison. Apart from his character, there are two Crown prosecutors who work for him.

They are both called Jacob Thorne and Kate Barker. Jacob is played by the actor Dominic Rowan.

Though, I prefer the gorgeous and the beautiful Kate Barker because I feel she has a charming smile and she is played by the actress Georgia Taylor.

So, those are the general backgrounds of each character.

There are a total of six episodes for the seventh series of Law and Order UK.

They are called 'Tracks' 'Tremors' 'Paternal' 'Fatherly Love' 'Mortal' and 'Dependent'.

Overall, I feel that the seventh series of Law and Order UK is wonderful because you get a fine British cast, you get to see stunning British locations such as London and you can choose any episode you wish on the DVD that you are purchasing.

I purchased the DVD today from Amazon.co.uk for £12.19 instead of £12.83 with the regards my NUS (National Union of Students) card.

So, thank you Amazon.co.uk for your reliable and courteous service.

Well done ITV1, you have got yourselves an excellent piece of drama here.

I would recommend this product to a fan who likes British drama or a fan of crime thrillers.

Whether this is the category from the BBC or ITV1, I don't mind, folks and it's because I feel it's your choice.

Five stars all round!!! By Richard Hill

The Best of the "Now Show", 2001-2006 (BBC Audio)
The Best of the "Now Show", 2001-2006 (BBC Audio)
by Hugh Dennis
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello and welcome to the Now Show with comic duo Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis. Enjoy it folks!, 29 Sept. 2013
Well I think that the BBC Radio Four comedy programme of the Now Show is brilliant because the comic duo of Steve Punt (Horrible Histories series one, Holy Flying Circus) and Hugh Dennis (Outnumbered and Mock the Week) have fantastic skills because they are capable of hosting a live show such as on a Friday night at 6:30pm or even a Saturday lunchtime at 12:30pm.
In my opinion, the comedy and the humour from the audience works. Also, the Stratford Upon Avon (Warwickshire) comedian Jon Holmes delivers his lines superbly because when he talks to the audience, the audience knows of what he is going to say next. Next, the Surrey comedian of Marcus Brigstocke is brilliant because he is witty on the spot of talking about a particular topic and as I said before, the audience knows of what he is going to say next. In fourth place, the forty two year old Liverpool musician of Mitch Benn provides outstanding music because if you listen to it carefully you know about the beat or even the notes. So, overall I think that the BBC Audiobook product containing the BBC Radio Four comedy programme of the Now Show is brilliant because this Audiobook contains criticisms from the environment, the school league tables, 'The Git Wizard' (David Blaine), the character of Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings, the history of the nineteen sixties, the Britishness Test and the nineteen seventy eight song of YMCA. I purchased the product today from Amazon.co.uk, the value that I paid was £6.16 (hence my NUS card promotion) and I cannot wait to recieve this product in the post. I would recommend this product to a fan who likes comedy. Five stars all round!!! BUY IT NOW FOLKS!!!

LEGO Super Heroes 76003: Superman Battle of Smallville
LEGO Super Heroes 76003: Superman Battle of Smallville
Offered by Star-Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Superhero fans! It's a war raging battle to stop the notorious villain General Zod. Can Superman stop him in time?, 25 Sept. 2013
Well I think that the product of the LEGO Super Heroes 76003: Superman Battle of Smallville set is a brilliant purchase to own is because you get five minifigures such as Colonel Hardy Superman Faora Tor-An and the villainous General Zod. Also you get the general's off roader a giant grey Black Zero Dropship and a FREE comic book. I think that there are many features such as accessing the storage bays and wearing Kryptonian armour when you put it on the correct minifigures and accessing the weapon rack. The reason why I like this LEGO particular set is because I previously bought the other two LEGO sets which are called the Metropolis Showdown for £12.00 in Argos a few months ago and in August I purchased the Black Zero Escape set from the Sainsburys store in Kidderminster (North Worcestershire)for £13.32. Also I have waited very patiently for this to come down in value and that is why I decided for today to purchase it from Amazon.co.uk for £26.66. I mean there is no way I would find it in a local store for £26.66, therefore I have no intention of spending the recommended retail value of £40.00. So that is all I can say about the product.
Overall, thank you Amazon.co.uk for today for reducing the value of this product and keep up the good work. Finally, I would like to say that I would definitely recommend this product to any LEGO fan who likes superheroes or to a potential young/old collector who like the minifigures for fun. Five stars all round!!!

LEGO Star Wars 75023: Advent Calendar 2013
LEGO Star Wars 75023: Advent Calendar 2013
Offered by Eubios JAPAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello and welcome to the LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar of 2013. Enjoy the true spirit of Christmas, folks!, 23 Sept. 2013
Well I think that the product of the LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar of 2013 is fantastic because I like it and for me it is a brilliant idea to have you building a new model or building a mini-figure leading up to Christmas Day. Last year (2012) I brought my first ever LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar at Smyths in Kidderminster (North Worcestershire). So I thought that this year I have chose to purchase it off Amazon.co.uk for the value of £20.00. Now even before I purchased this product, I decided to hunt myself around other websites such as Argos.co.uk Ebay.co.uk or ASDA.com in order to find it for less money. That was my main task if you know what I am talking to you about and they were charging £25.00. I mean, what a rip off?!
Anyway, I like the product, I like the value of £20.00 and I would recommend it to any fan who likes LEGO Star Wars, a new fan who may be interested in LEGO or even a young person from the ages of twelve and upwards. Those are my honest opinions, folks! In my experience of shopping with Amazon.co.uk, I cannot wait to recieve the product in the post. Thank you!
Five stars all round!

Horrible Histories - Scary Halloween Special [DVD]
Horrible Histories - Scary Halloween Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mathew Baynton

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the gory Horrible Histories Scary Special. Prepare yourselves for a fright by Death the Executioner! Enjoy it folks!, 22 Sept. 2013
Well I think that the BBC children's comedy programme of Horrible Histories Scary Special is a brilliant DVD to purchase because many young children and adults like this show. What's not to like eh? I mean the forty two year old South Yorkshire actor of Simon Farnaby is fantastic as Death the Executioner and he does a marvelous performance as well.
Apart from the nature of his character, there are scenes from the show such as a Historical Hospital sketch featuring a pirate doctor from series two and a Witchfinders Direct advert from series one. Also there is a 'Love You To Death' sketch featuring the actor Jim Howick who is playing a Roman crazy Emperor called Nero the frightful but sacrificed Aztec priests sing a hilarious song from the Bee Gees in series three and the character of Vincenzo Larfoff is good. Of course I am referring to you of who is played by. It is the actor David Baddiel. So you get a rough idea of what the programme is about. Also I saw one other reviewer complaining that this programme is pathetic. In my mind I thought 'No.'' ''Why on earth would he/she say it's rubbish?'' In my response I would say to that person ''Come on, it's a brilliant show for kids.''
Anyway, I would seriously recommend this show to anyone who likes history or a fan of comedy. So the DVD comes out tomorrow Monday 7th October 2013 and make sure you this item pre-order this today.
From my personal experience of purchasing other products with Amazon.co.uk in the past, I purchased this product from Amazon.co.uk for £7.10. BUY IT NOW FOLKS!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2013 6:39 PM BST

Iron Man 3 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Iron Man 3 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hail Marvel fans! It's a war raging battle to stop the notorious terrorist the Mandarin. Can Iron Man stop him in time?, 11 Sept. 2013
Well I think that the product of Iron Man Three on Blu-ray is excellent because I did not see this particular film in my local cinema during the summer holidays in July and August so that is what I am referring to. Anyway the cast are excellent as always such as the actor Robert Downey Junior taking the title role of flamboyant billionaire Tony Stark the brilliant actress of Gwyneth Paltrow stars as Pepper Potts and she is Tony Stark's associate. Next the American actor Don Cheadle is fantastic as the characters of Colonel James Rodney Rhodes who is an American officer and he is the sophisticated Iron Patriot. By the way there is an Iron Patriot minifigure if you pre-order the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes video game which is released on Friday 15th November 2013. Check that out if you wish to. Alongside Robert Gwyneth and Don there are two new characters who are called Aldrich Killian who is the creator of the Extremis virus and the notorious Mandarin is the leader of an international terrorist organisation known as The Ten Rings. However out of the two characters that I have mentioned to you I think that the actor Sir Ben Kingsley delivers the film as the Mandarin because everyone knows who he is and he played another villain called the 'Hood' in the 2004 film of 'Thunderbirds'. So I think it is a wise choice to cast him in this film. Apart from mentioning the whole cast I decided to pre-order Iron Man Three because Amazon.co.uk will guarantee you to give a reasonable value when a new DVD/Blu-ray of a film comes out. Firstly I paid £16.00 for it on Thursday 5th September 2013 but five days later Tuesday 10th September they decided to send out a complete refund of £3.01 for twenty per cent less of the product. I mean, it is brilliant is it not? So as I understand it I got it for £13.00. Naturally I have not got any problems with the product being less at all. At the end of the day you just want service and indeed I am the media consultant. Are we all clear with that folks? Good. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your consideration, service and all of your hard work to sort out the arrangements for the product for which I am purchasing from you. Five stars all round!!!

Star Trek Into Darkness - Limited Edition Steelbook (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars Hail Star Trek fans! Time to journey into the dark underworld with the USS Enterprise crew. Can they defeat Khan in time?, 3 Sept. 2013
Well I think the 2013 film of Star Trek Into Darkness is a brilliant purchase because I pre-ordered it off Amazon.co.uk on Saturday 3rd August for £17.00. I think it is worth £17.00 because the front cover shows the Sherlock/Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy/ War Horse actor of Benedict Cumberbatch and I think that it is fantastic. Also if you have not seen this particular film then I'd advise you to watch the 2009 film first rather than this one for which I am telling you about. So anyway the plot of the film is about when a ruthless mastermind known as Khan but in the disguise of John Harrison declares a one man war on the Federation Captain James T Kirk Commander Spock and the daring crew of the USS Enterprise set out on their explosive manhunt of all time. However it will take everything in their arsenal to defend the earth and to eliminate Khan's deadly threat. So the description of the film might give you an idea of what this film is all about. The film is rated twelve years and over so you don't have to worry about enjoying this film for your own kids to watch. Also the time length of the film is two hours and twelve minutes because you might wonder how long it is. The special features are good because you can get a full view of the film. The whole cast are brilliant as always and I cannot wait to watch this film. So those are my overall thoughts on Star Trek Into Darkness. So thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable and courteous service. Five stars all round!!!

Mucha slim calendar 2013
Mucha slim calendar 2013
by Flame Tree Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful calendar for attractive young ladies., 17 Aug. 2013
Well I am pleased with the Mucha 2013 Calendar because it has good paper quality and it is useful to hang it in a corner providing that a large nail is there. It is good to be looking at this calendar from all of 2013! The value of the calendar that I purchased was £5.39. Overall I have no complaints about the product.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable and courteous service. Five stars all round!!!

Deco Rose Fine Bone China Mug
Deco Rose Fine Bone China Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah the rose. It's such a delicate flower. Wow!, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Deco Rose Fine Bone China Mug
Well I think that the product of Deco Rose Fine Bone China Mug is great because we ordered a set of six mugs for £31.93 from the UK Cook Shop in West Sussex. I think that the service was excellent the value was right and of course the condition of the product is in good quality. Overall I have no complaints about this product.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30