Profile for IAN HILL > Reviews

Content by IAN HILL

IAN HILL

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-24
LEGO Collectable Minifigures: Mechanic Minifigure (Series 6)
LEGO Collectable Minifigures: Mechanic Minifigure (Series 6)
Offered by Toyuniverse UK
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello there. It's the LEGO Mechanic mini-figure. Wow!, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think that the LEGO series six Mechanic mini-figure is a brilliant purchase to own because I think that young kids
like the idea of collecting of mini-figures and of course building LEGO even if they are new to the experience.
No offence but the hairstyle on this mini-figure is absolutely spot on. I mean it looks like Elvis Presley.
Finally the design on the uniform the red toolbox and the wrench look fantastic.
Overall I have no complaints about this product.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable service. Five stars all round!!!

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Gemma Arterton

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the dazzling action adventure of the Prince of Persia. Prepare yourself for a ride!, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think the 2010 Disney film of the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is a brilliant purchase to own because it has many twists and turns everywhere it is great for all the family to watch a gritty sense of suspension and it is action packed from the beginning to the end. First of all the main character. I think that the actor of Jake Gyllenhaal did a brilliant performance as the Prince of Persia because he is fantastic and he has a good sense of humour. Secondly the Spider Man Two actor of Alfred Molina did a tremendous job as Sheikh Amar because he has a true perspective of the nature within his character. Thirdly the Quantum of Solace actress of Gemma Arterton is lovely and beautiful as her character of Princess Tamina. Finally the villain within the film. Folks I give you Sir Ben Kingsley. I mean he means tough business as his character of Nizam. Overall this film is brillant and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in Disney or a fan of watching films. Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Five stars all round!!!

The A-Team [DVD]
The A-Team [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh yeah! The A-Team is back than ever before. Prepare yourselves folks!, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: The A-Team [DVD] (DVD)
Well I think the DVD of the 2010 film of the A-Team is a good purchase to own because it has action adventure and also a level of
suspension. First of all I think that the Irish actor of Liam Neeson does a firm job on handling the role of Colonel John
'Hannibal' Smith'. Secondly the Hangover actor of Bradley Cooper does a good job of tackling the role of Lieutenant Templeton "Face" Peck. Thirdly the American actor of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has done a brilliant role of handling "B.A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus and lastly the actor of Sharlto Copley as Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock is brilliant.
So overall I have no complaints about the film or the DVD. However I would recommend it to any fan who likes action or adventure
films. Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Four stars all round!

Outnumbered - Series 3 [DVD]
Outnumbered - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Dennis
Price: 5.34

4.0 out of 5 stars And now on BBC One and BBC One HD prepare for the disastrous antics of the Brockman family., 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Well I think that the third series of Outnumbered is a good purchase to own because these five characters are all
splendid. First of all out of the two parents in this particular BBC comedy series I think Hugh Dennis deserves an award because
he plays a firm but tremendous character which is called Pete. Secondly I think that the actress Claire Skinner who plays the mum which is called Sue is quite good. It may not be the best character to handle but again she is good.
Now then the kids of the family. Who should I pick? Ben? Karen? Or even Jake? I'm not sure. You know what?
I think they are all good. So those are just my overall opinions. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable service.
Four stars all round!

Adventures of Merlin Action Figure - Morgana
Adventures of Merlin Action Figure - Morgana
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So it is Morgana from the BBC drama series of Merlin. What do I think?, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think that the character of Morgana from the BBC drama series is an okay character.
I mean it's all right but I think that a collector should purchase Gaius Merlin Arthur Uther or the Great Dragon from the wave instead.

That I all I will have to say I'm afraid.

Three stars all round.

Harry Hill's TV Burp Gold 3 [DVD]
Harry Hill's TV Burp Gold 3 [DVD]
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars And now on ITV One it is Britain's funny comedian of Harry Hill. Prepare for a laugh!, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think that the ITV One comedy DVD of Harry Hill's TV Burp Gold Three is a good purchase to own because
I think that families at home will enjoy watching this particular comedian on DVD. In my opinions I think that he is funny witty making
irrelevant comments to people and he is doing a great job from what he does on television.
Overall I would recommend this DVD to any fan who is interested in comedy. So there is not much more I will have to say.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a prompt and courteous service. Five stars all round!!!

LEGO Super Heroes 6864: Batmobile and the Two Face Chase
LEGO Super Heroes 6864: Batmobile and the Two Face Chase
Offered by Funtoys
Price: 92.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Alert! Alert! The villainous Two-Face has robbed Gotham City Bank! Can Batman stop him?, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think the LEGO Super Heroes set of the Batmobile and the Two Face Chase is a good purchase to own because you get five mini-figures such as Batman Two-Face Two-Face's henchmen and a security guard. The design of the Batmobile is great because it covered in great detail such as the black pieces on the front and the back. The design on the wings look presentable. I mean do you what it is? It is a Batmobile. On the back of the Batmobile there is a light function where you can press the flame to make it glow brighter. Next Two-Face's jeep is a good design because the colours of purple and orange make it look realistic so I do not have any more problems about the vehicle. The detail on the Gotham City Bank is good because it has the right tone of colours and it has a green bank safe/vault. So in my opinion this product is very good. However I would recommend it to any LEGO fan who is appealed to the age range of eleven to fourteen. That is all I will have to say. Thank you Amazon.co.uk and keep up the good work LEGO. Four stars all round!

Doctor Who : Complete BBC Series 4 [2008] [DVD]
Doctor Who : Complete BBC Series 4 [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant
Price: 15.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Time travel with the Tenth Doctor and his companion Donna Noble. Wow!, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think that the fourth series of the BBC science fiction drama of Doctor Who from 2008 is a good purchase to own because you get to see all thirteen episodes on this brilliant boxset such as Partners In Crime The Fires of Pompeii Planet of the Ood The Sontaran Stratagem The Poison Sky The Doctor's Daughter the Unicorn and the Wasp Silence in the Library the Forest of the Dead Midnight Turn Left and the two-part story of the Stolen Earth and Journey's End. Of course not to mention the 2007 Christmas Special of 'Voyage of the Damned'. First of all I would like to say that the Scottish actor of David Tennant has done a tremendous job of being the Tenth Doctor because he is quick-thinking energetic a self centered protector of the Doctor Who universe and I think he knows about the knowledge of his character. Secondly Catherine Tate did a great performance as Donna Noble because I think that she is funny and quite witty at time. But in my opinion the best villain in the fourth series of Doctor Who has got to go to Davros. I mean, he is just a mean character and he means a lot of unpleasant business for the Tenth Doctor. So those are just my overall opinions. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable service. Four stars all round!

Adventures of Merlin Action Figure - Gaius
Adventures of Merlin Action Figure - Gaius
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't believe it... it's Gaius!, 1 Aug 2013
Well I think the BBC Merlin figure of Gaius is a good representation of the Scottish actor of Richard Wilson. Some people might dis-agree with me on the product because they think they do not like the appearance size or the colour. However I think that Gaius played a good character/role in the show. It is a shame that Merlin is not on BBC One and on BBC One HD anymore on television but you know I thought that the fifth and final series was a good way to end the legend of King Arthur and of course Merlin himself.
So those are just my overall opinions. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a prompt and courteous service to me. Four stars all round!

Headcases [DVD]
Headcases [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brian Herring
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

3.0 out of 5 stars And now on ITV One it is Headcases. Warning - contains some strong language which some viewers might find upsetting., 17 July 2013
This review is from: Headcases [DVD] (DVD)
The pros -
Well I think that the product of Headcases series one is an OK purchase to own because this programme has a good variety of well known actors who play these incredible 3D CGI celebrities and politicians. There are a variety of actors that can deliver and perform these characters such as the delightful Rory Bremner, the talent from Lancashire impressionist Jon Culshaw, the crazy London comedian from Omid Djalili, the happy Croydon comedian of Lucy Porter, and the comedy impressionist of Jess Robinson. Also joining Headcases in the first series are comedians Phil Cornwell from Essex and Mark Perry who both play good parts because I think that they both work well with Jon Culshaw. But there is more! Another three talented actors to this programme are CBBC's Horrible Histories star Ben Willbond the writer Justin Edwards and the Hammersmith comedian Dan Skinner. Firstly, I think that Ben is a good actor because his voice is great and he has a good sense of humour for delivering his parts in his characters that he is performing. Secondly, I think that the comedian Justin Edwards has a good ability to do a regular voice because he had a guest appearance in a BBC comedy show called Harry and Paul, and thirdly Dan Skinner is a great choice for being a comical actor because he has worked with the bumbling duo of Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer in the BBC's comedy panel game show of Shooting Stars. Finally, the Bristol actor of Tom Hollander for whom you may know him from the role of Lord Cutler Beckett in the Pirates of the Caribbean films of Dead Man's Chest and At World's End is a good cast member for the programme because he has the control of bringing out a performance to life. Anyway, I think that the writers and the actors are a good team because they get on well with each other. Having said that, I also think that they have delivered a huge anticipation of creating the script work for each of them because let us not forget that they have also produced the quality standard of acting for these eight brilliant episodes on DVD. Anyway, the value of 2.87 is brilliant for the DVD because it arrived quickly in the post today. I thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a prompt and courteous service. Four stars all round!
The cons -
However, I would advise to you to be careful of listening the tone of the swearing for the actors in this programme, because why should you listen to it? Do you think it is a good idea to watch it or not? Finally, it depends on which sort of mood you feel in. Those are just my opinions. Three stars all round! Rating - seven out of ten.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-24