Profile for IAN HILL > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-25
Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition
Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition
by BradyGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition of 2011. Enjoy!, 4 Aug 2013
Well I think that the product of the Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition of 2011 is a good purchase
because I think that many game fans will enjoy reading this particular book.
In my opinion I think it's worth the money if you like the category of gaming.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Five stars all round!!

Mission Impossible: Ultimate DVD Trilogy
Mission Impossible: Ultimate DVD Trilogy
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect escapism with Mission Impossible. Cue the music!, 4 Aug 2013
Well as I mentioned in my previous review of the Expendables Two on DVD Mission Impossible is that the three films are
not stupid but ideally not in an absolutely ridiculous way. However they feature some great well known and recognisable actors such as the actor Tom Cruise who is playing the lead role of Ethan and the supporting cast of Jon Voight Vanessa Redgrave Kristen Scott-Thomas and Jean Reno.
So overall a great box set and worth the money in my opinion.
Four stars all round!

The Expendables 2 [DVD]
The Expendables 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the sequel of the Expendables Two. What can I say? Much better than the first one!!!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Expendables 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Well I think that the 2012 film of the Expendables Two is a much better film because has action lots of violence
and it's a jam-packed film. I mean the plot is fantastic and the cast are so funny. Firstly the Die Hard actor of Bruce Willis does a
brilliant performance as Church because his character is a secretive CIA agent. Next the actor Sylvester Stallone does a great leading character as Barney Ross. So in my opinion I think that those two characters are the best.
Also the film is great value for money and this film is not to be taken seriously, however it is simply the sum of its part.
So thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable service and I would recommend this product to any fan who likes films which are
packed with a whole load of action. Five stars all round!!!

LEGO Hero Factory 2235: Fire Lord
LEGO Hero Factory 2235: Fire Lord

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to meet the hottest villain in Hero Factory. It's Fire Lord!, 4 Aug 2013
Well I think that the LEGO Hero Factory product of Fire Lord because the size of him is not quite as
large as the Witch Doctor which was seen in the Savage Planet series. However I think that it is a good model for a display piece to go onto your own shelf. That's my own opinion. Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Four stars all round!

LEGO Hero Factory 2063: STORMER 2.0
LEGO Hero Factory 2063: STORMER 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh look it's the iceman Stormer. Time to put out the fires!, 4 Aug 2013
Well as mentioned in my previous review of Furno 2.0 this product has good quality and it is because that there is nothing more that I can say about it. Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Five stars all round!!!

LEGO Hero Factory 2065: FURNO 2.0
LEGO Hero Factory 2065: FURNO 2.0
Offered by TradeLego

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to see the heat with the red hot hero of Furno., 4 Aug 2013
Well I think that the LEGO Hero Factory product of Furno 2.0 is a good purchase because the quality sees fine I am pleased with the product and it is all good but I have nothing to say that is bad about it. What do you'd expect eh? It's only LEGO!
Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Four stars all round!

LEGO Hero Factory 2193: JETBUG
LEGO Hero Factory 2193: JETBUG
Offered by Toystar UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The villainous JetBug has struck again. Come on heroes stop him!, 4 Aug 2013
Well I think that the LEGO Hero Factory product of Jetbug is a good purchase because as I mentioned in my previous reviews of the Savage Planet theme this product is worth the money.
So thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a helpful service. Five stars all round!

LEGO Hero Factory 2283: Witch Doctor
LEGO Hero Factory 2283: Witch Doctor

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no it it's the wicked evil Witch Doctor. Can the heroes stop him in time?, 4 Aug 2013
As mentioned in my LEGO Hero Factory review of Rocka XL this product is a good purchase to own
because you can recreate scenes and if you build it in time I think it's worth putting on your own shelf at home even the fact
if you like to display models from time to time or even playing with it whenever you'd like to.
So those are my overall thoughts on the product of the Witch Doctor. Check out my other LEGO Hero Factory reviews if you'd
want to. Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Five stars all round!!!

LEGO Hero Factory 2282: Rocka XL
LEGO Hero Factory 2282: Rocka XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh look it's the vicious beast of Lion kids. My mistake, it's Rocka XL!, 4 Aug 2013
Well I think that the LEGO Hero Factory deluxe product of Rocka XL is a brilliant design because it is original
colourful and it's durable to put together. I think that this product is worth the money and I would recommend it to
teenagers from the age of thirteen to sixteen but that is my own opinion.
So thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable service. Five stars all round!!!

LEGO Hero Factory 2145: Stormer 3.0
LEGO Hero Factory 2145: Stormer 3.0
Offered by TradeLego

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to launch an attack with the dangerous white rhino of Stormer., 4 Aug 2013
Well as mentioned in my three previous reviews of Stringer Nex and Bulk this product is worth the money
and I think that it will appeal to many LEGO fans. It is all good but nothing bad to say about it.
So thank you Amazon.co.uk. Five stars all round!!!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-25