Profile for V. Poole > Reviews

Content by V. Poole

V. Poole (Wiltshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Accessotech Wig Display Stand Mannequin Dummy Head Hat Cap Hair Holder Folding Stable Tool
Offered by SellerVision

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what I want it to do.. ..., 2 Feb. 2015
It does what I want it to do ... it holds my wig. I found it slightly difficult to put together but if you use a bit of brut force, it does go together.

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... heater for a few months now and find it excellent as it saves me having to lift a heavy ..., 2 Feb. 2015
I have had this water heater for a few months now and find it excellent as it saves me having to lift a heavy kettle each time I want a hot drink. It also boils the water quicker than a kettle if you only want to make one drink.

Benny Hill: The Best Of Benny Hill [DVD]
Benny Hill: The Best Of Benny Hill [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benny Hill
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
So funny ... it bought back so many memories.

Sleeping Cap (Navy)
Sleeping Cap (Navy)
Offered by Deresina Headwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Sleep Cap, 2 Feb. 2015
I bought two of these sleep caps as my head gets cold at night after losing my hair. It's made of a stretchy material which is very comfortable against my scalp and keeps my head warm. I sometimes wear it at home during the day as well as it's so comfortable.

Head Scarves for Hair Loss (Scarlet Dotted)
Head Scarves for Hair Loss (Scarlet Dotted)
Offered by Deresina Headwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, bright, easy to wear scarf, 2 Feb. 2015
I have had this head scarf for a couple of weeks now and I'm very pleased with it as it's lovely, bright colours and design cheers me up. It's very comfortable and easy to wear as it's a fitted head scarf and is made of nice soft material.

**10 colors & 4 sizes** WASHABLE, NON SLIP, NON SHED, THICK SOFT SHAGGY PILE BEDROOM LIVING ROOM BATHROOM MAT RUG CARPET (LILAC, 50 X 80 CMS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bathroom mats, 10 Sept. 2014
Very pleased with my 2 purple mats. They're lovely and plush and don't slide about on the floor.

Leslie Sansone Walk it Off and Tone it Up DVD with Band - Region 0
Leslie Sansone Walk it Off and Tone it Up DVD with Band - Region 0
Dvd ~ Leslie Sansone
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gentle exercise routine, 26 April 2014
For those of us who are unfit and fat (and don't want to exercise in public) ... this is the perfect exercise routine. You can complete the whole DVD in a very small area in the comfort of your home.

The DVD is split into 5 different sections (each one consisting of a one mile brisk walk). Some sections include an upper body workout, using the stretchy band as well as the walking. You can choose to do any one, a mix or the whole 5 miles, as you wish. If you find the exercise difficult to begin with, just keep walking until you get your breath back then join in again when you can. Remember ... you're at home and no-one will know!

The walks are brisk but are easy to do as there are only a few moves to learn: walk on the spot, small kicks to the front, leg bends to the back, knee lifts and side steps. It's amazing how quickly you complete a one mile walk (it takes approximately 15 minutes per mile).

I would recommend this DVD to anyone who is just starting to exercise and wants to begin gradually.

Emartbuy Vision Black Faux Suede Soft Slide In Pouch/Case/Cover ( Size XXL ) Suitable For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Pocket Case for my new phone, 30 Dec. 2013
I really like this case as it protects the whole phone but I can easily access the phone in my bag.

GALAXY GRAND DUOS (Blue)
GALAXY GRAND DUOS (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is a GRAND DUOS!, 26 Dec. 2013
The new handset by Samsung is fantastic. finally a dual sim phone. recommend to anyone who travels frequently or needs a work and home sim!

5 stars its really shiny!!!

First Thrills
First Thrills

3.0 out of 5 stars A book of short stories, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: First Thrills (Kindle Edition)
I love Lee Child as an author. However, this book is full of short stories and I didn't really feel that the stories were long enough to get into and most of them ended quite abruptly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5