Profile for jedifunk > Reviews

jedifunk

Boombot REX Ultraportable Smart Bluetooth Speaker - Pitch Black
Boombot REX Ultraportable Smart Bluetooth Speaker - Pitch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little speaker - Highly recommend!, 12 Oct. 2013
Fantastic little speaker that deserves a review. This originally caught my eye as wanted a speaker I could clip to my backpack whilst riding to work to receive calls and listen to music without wearing headphones which block out the sound of traffic to avoid accidents and it serves its purpose great. I've hand many other portable speakers in the past but this thing I tend to take around with me everywhere as it seems to be more built to be thrown about and just really nice to use. Very impressed how easily this pairs over Bluetooth without having to input any pairing code and makes a cool noise when it connects and switches on which is different. At home I use mainly use as a Bluetooth audio receiver to stream music to my home audio system and control from my iPhone. Highly recommend this speaker.

Weartech Men's Gow Smart Sports T-Shirt (Intergrated Cardiac Sensors)
Weartech Men's Gow Smart Sports T-Shirt (Intergrated Cardiac Sensors)
Price: £14.99 - £49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, 11 Sept. 2013
Fantastic! Very comfortable to wear and recommend to anyone who already uses a heart rate monitor with their smartphone - I see GOW sell there own heart rate monitor which is priced well but already had a Wahoo Blue HR which I purchased from Amazon and happy to confirm it works great!

VooMote Zapper - Universal Remote Control for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch - Smart Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A great remote!, 3 July 2012
A great remote, really easy to set up direct on i-phone and found my devices inc Sky+ an Xbox360 straight away and like the way I can switch on and off all my devices at once. Much better than other all in one i-phone remotes I have tried which involve pairing, replacing batteries and seemed to create more problems than just using normal remotes. Thoroughly recommended!

Stem iZON Remote Room Monitor for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
Stem iZON Remote Room Monitor for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 2 July 2012
Great product, really easy to set up directly from the iPhone without having to mess about with software on my computer and can now check in to see my children playing at home with the babysitter when I'm away at work on my iPhone. Also discovered the other night this also works over 3G will have to get some more of these for around the house.

VooMote Zapper - Universal Remote Control for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch - Smart White

5.0 out of 5 stars A great remote!, 2 July 2012

Ninestar Toner Compatible with HP Cb436a HP Laserjet P1505, P1505n, M1120, M1522n, M1522nf - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, 19 Jan. 2012
Fantastic quality and great value for money, I was recommended this as alternative toner brand and was a hesitant to change at first as we rely on quality print jobs in our creative department but very impressed and will definitely be using again when the time comes.

Defenx Security Suite 2012 3 User (PC)
Defenx Security Suite 2012 3 User (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC security software - Thoroughly recommended!, 18 Jan. 2012
I recently purchased Defenx Security Suite to replace my previous Antivirus/Internet Security Software which was slowing down my machine and I'm amazed at how much faster my laptop is now. Everything was very easy to install and has notably fast scan times, everything just appears to be working in the background and without interfering with my laptop performance which I guess is all you really want from Antivirus/Internet security software. A feature I was very impressed with is that on when you plug any external memory device into your PC it requests a scan straight away. Thoroughly recommended!

Optoma HD700X - DLP High Definition Home Cinema Projector - With HDMI
Optoma HD700X - DLP High Definition Home Cinema Projector - With HDMI

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Projector for HD Movies and Xbox 360, 23 Jan. 2008
I have to recommend this as one of the best purchases I've ever made. I bought this recenly to play Call of Duty 4 and Halo on Xbox 360 and I have to say I am amazed by the quality. The only downside is that my girlfriend wants to watch HD movies from it all of the timing which is interupting my gaming time :)

OPTOMA DV11 DVD Home Cinema DLP Projector
OPTOMA DV11 DVD Home Cinema DLP Projector

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for watching DVD's and playing lifesize golf with Nintendo Wii!!, 16 July 2007
Really impressed with this Movie/Gaming projector, great quality and easy to set up. Simply insert a DVD or hook up a games console and you've got an instant home cinema inc speakers! Works great with my Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 and have even hooked it up direct to sky which is great for watching sport. Good value and thoroughly recommended.