Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "randxom"

Blue iPod Touch 5 Low Profile Covert Branded PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical, 5 Feb. 2014
It looks great and it holds the iPod Touch in well. Would highly recommend. High quality product - and well worth purchasing.

Nexus 5 Case - Ringke DELIGHT Case [Free HD Film][NAVY&BROWN] Premium PU Saffiano Leather Standing View Diary Case Flip Cover for Google Nexus 5 (NOT for New Nexus 5X 2015) - Eco Package

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but..., 5 Feb. 2014
Love the style of this case BUT really disappointed with the plastic insert to hold the phone - adhesive is quite weak which means the insert has come away from the case a few times in the 2 weeks that I've had it.

I'm torn between using it because it looks good and giving up and finding something else a bit more practical.

Shame....

Odysseynumberfive
Odysseynumberfive
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a must have!, 6 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Odysseynumberfive (Audio CD)
I bought this album taking a chance on an amazon.co.uk 'Customers who bought music by Pete Murray also bought...' recommendation and would definitely do so again!
I have to agree with some of the other reviews up here - I've not heard anything like them before so I don't really know which bucket to put them in. They have a little bit of a sixties rock feel to their music, especially 'Like A Dog' which has to be my favourite track on the album.
Fantastic album - funky guitar riffs, great lyrics, really varied tracks ranging from the slow and thoughtful 'Whatever Makes You Happy' to 'We Should Be Together Now' and the bonus track after 'Whatever Makes You Happy' on the version I bought - 'Nature Boy' - which will really get your head moving and your fingers tapping.
My other favourite tracks are 'Waiting for the Sun' and 'My Happiness'. Definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a bit of funky rock. GO BUY IT.

See the Sun
See the Sun
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed..., 6 Nov. 2005
This review is from: See the Sun (Audio CD)
I was so excited on discovering 'Feeler' - an album with soul and heart poured into the lyrics of every song. Edgy, diverse, fantastic voice - filled with tracks to make you want to get up and dance or make you cry. You could literally hear the feeling behind every word of every track.
'See the sun', I'm sorry to report, is, in my opinion, a little bland. Most of the tracks have a similar kind of tempo to them (except perhaps 'Trust'). The majority of them don't tug at the heart strings at all and I found it a little sing-songy. Considering how blown away I was by 'Feeler' (I think my review is still up there) - I have to say I was disappointed by this effort. There are definitely some solid tracks on the album - I liked 'George's Helper', 'Remedy' and 'Trust' - but that's just it. I 'liked' them.
Pete Murray still has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard, but as an album, 'See the Sun' doesn't do it justice.

Feeler
Feeler
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly fantastic, 28 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Feeler (Audio CD)
Pete Murray's voice has a soft, melancholy quality to it that will touch your soul. He combines blues melodies with acoustic guitars and flutes - in a style I would describe as 'Blues Rock'.
The album itself is really varied, with several slow tracks such as "My Time" and "No More" contrasted by more upbeat songs like "Fall Your Way" and "Tonic" - perfect summer driving music.
If you like acoustic rock and buy one album this year, buy this one. I've been listening to it non-stop since I first discovered it about a week ago.