ARRAY(0xa02514e0)

Slim 2014 Floral Stitched Panel detail design week to view Slim size diary
Offered by Claris
Price: 3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this as a gift for my wife at Christmas. It arrived promptly and was better quality than expected. A superb little diary

30 QUALITY WOODEN COAT CLOTHES GARMENT HANGERS WITH NON-SLIP TROUSER BAR - 45CM WIDE.
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 25.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 4 Feb 2014
Bought these for a spoof Christmas present for my wife!! She absolutely loves them. They are sturdily made and represent excellent value for money.

Snugg Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black
Snugg Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: 35.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Feb 2014
This is an excellent case for a Samsung S4. It's extremely well made and is very robust keeping my phone from scratches. When you register the purchase with Snugg, it is guaranteed for life. I thoroughly recommend this case.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple
Price: 17.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!!!!, 4 Feb 2014
This pedometer an identical one I had lost. It's easy to use, keeps a range of information for a number of past days. My first one was black - this one is purple and 7 cheaper than the black one!!!!! This one came from Switzerland. I thoroughly recommend this pedometer

K Two Large Address Book - new 2012 design!
K Two Large Address Book - new 2012 design!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 12 Dec 2013
This will be a Christmas gift for my wife. Exactly what I wanted. The page layout is excellent. Superb!! A good buy

Fosmon Retractable Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500/ S4 Mini/S4 Active, Galaxy S3 III i9000/ S3 Mini, Galaxy S II/HD, Skyrocket/HD, Galaxy Note, Galaxy ACE/ 2/ PLUS, Galaxy Y/ Y PRO/ Y DUOS/ Y PRO DUOS, Galaxy S i9100, Galaxy GIO/ MINI, Galaxy Nexus 4G/CDMA, Samsung Tocco Lite/Star, Tocco Icon, Samsung C3300, Samsung Wave 578
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 7.99

Sick Notes: True Stories from the GP's Surgery
Sick Notes: True Stories from the GP's Surgery
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 8 Dec 2012
Another anecdotal book about the life of a GP. Each chapter more or less highlights a particluar ailment and/or patient put across in a humorous way, giving an insight into a GP's life and the way the NHS has evolved into a paper-crunching monster which has tied up a GP's hands!!!!

Never Stop on the Motorway (Short Reads)
Never Stop on the Motorway (Short Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Dec 2012
Typically Jeffrey Archer, with this short story will want to read it to the every end in one reading because of the gripping plot. At the end, you'll breath a sight of relief!!!!

Border Crossings:  A Catherine James Thriller
Border Crossings: A Catherine James Thriller
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gripping read!!!!, 8 Dec 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. What is particularly good about it the two or three stories running side-by-side which eventually all come together at the end of the book - very clever!! The story itself is excellent - full of mystery and intrigue. I just couldn't put it down!!! You'll not be disappointed with this book - I wholeheartedly recommend it

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Black (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Keyboard Cover, 26 Oct 2012
I needed a sturdy cover for my new Kindle Keyboard. I had seen a few owned by other people but I needed a sturdier one than those I had already seen. I found this cover and from reviews, ordered it immediately. It arrived within days. I was not disappointed. It is made from high quality leather. The Kindle clips onto the the clip on the spine of the cover. Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2