Profile for P. James > Reviews

Content by P. James

P. James "Miss Moneypenny" (UK)

Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sportswatch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS Sportswatch with Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by YOYOS

5.0 out of 5 stars Patience - its worth it!, 10 Sept. 2013
This took some getting used to, that bezel nearly drove me nuts! The instructions the watch comes with are not great, they got me started. I went onto youtube and thats where I found out how to set the watch up the way I wanted it to work for me. It is absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't be without it, definitely worth the money. The bezel....I tried and tried, found it so frustrating but I eventually got used to it and now its the easiest thing to use. So quick when you know how.

Has really helped me improve my running. I just set it up for "pace, distance, time. When I'm in the gym I use "heart rate, calories burned, time". Its brilliant that you can download everything onto the computer and set goals, analyze your performance. Honestly a really good investment. Bought one for my husband and recommended it to other friends who are runners and they love it just as much as me!

Brooks Women's Ghost 4 W Blue/Orange/White/Silver Trainer 1200921B498 6.5 UK, 8.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, very comfortable, 10 Sept. 2013
Bought my first pair of these on the high street from a running shop at more or less double the price. When I needed to replace them I checked Amazon and I was not dissappointed. Lovely running shoe, I needed a neutral running shoe, so I could use my specially made insoles. These are great, light and roomy, very comfortable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes ok, is quite sweet though, 10 Sept. 2013
I have tried Myprotien whey, before I tried this product as I was told this is the best protein powder. I am no expert so cannot say how much it has improved my performance. It does taste sweeter than Myprotein powder. Not sure I will purchase again as it seems to have sweeteners in it and I'm told these are not good for you, May try to find something without sweeteners.

Chrome Cube Tissue Holder - Suitable for Hotel & Guest Houses!
Chrome Cube Tissue Holder - Suitable for Hotel & Guest Houses!
Offered by Winware

5.0 out of 5 stars Completes the Look!, 10 Sept. 2013
Got this to go with my newly re-furbished bathroom. It is plastic, and if you touch it, it will smudge but it looks great and in a steamy bathroom I think its fine. I just give it a wipe when I'm cleaning. Gives a lovely finishing touch. Would agree its a bit expensive for what it is but as its plastic, I'm not expecting to have to replace it anytime soon due to rust :)

InterDesign Suction Rectangular Basket, Chrome Finish Stainless Steel
InterDesign Suction Rectangular Basket, Chrome Finish Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars It Stays Put!, 10 Sept. 2013
I have tried similar products before and they just fall off the wall. However I read the reviews and thought I would give this a try as I needed something for the shower and didn't want to drill my nice new tiles. I cleaned the area where I wanted to put it, then used a solvent cleaner (waited for it to evaporate and put some water onto the suction pads and stuck it on the tiles. As recommended by others I didn't put anything in it for 24 hours. I've had it up for about 2 weeks now and it hasn't moved! Its brilliant. Would certainly recommend it and will probably get one for my Mum.