Profile for T. Hunt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Outwell - Birdland 3 Tent Carpet 2012
Outwell - Birdland 3 Tent Carpet 2012
Offered by Caseys Outdoor Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, good price and delivered very quickly, 26 Mar. 2015
This tent carpet adds a touch of luxury to the tent. A very good buy, good price and delivered very quickly. Very pleased all round

Timber Coldframe with two lids
Timber Coldframe with two lids
Offered by GreenSeason

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid cold frame, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Timber Coldframe with two lids
Good solid cold frame, as described and good price. Delivered very quickly and very easy to assemble ( even without any assembly instructions!!)

Prosafe CE Approved Motorcycle Motocross Protective Hip Armour Sport Upgrade Protector Kit - Pair FREE P&P Offer
Offered by The Leatherbox

5.0 out of 5 stars It is supple and comfortable to wear when fitted into the appropriate pockets fitted ..., 10 Nov. 2014
This Hip Armour was received within 48 hrs of ordering. It is supple and comfortable to wear when fitted into the appropriate pockets fitted to Skintan leather motorcycle trousers. This armour is of sufficient thickness and size that it should protect the wearer adequately, although I hope I don't have to test it! A good product at a good price. Highly recommended.

CE Armoured Mens Leather Motorcycle Trousers By Skintan (Short L29 W42)
CE Armoured Mens Leather Motorcycle Trousers By Skintan (Short L29 W42)
Offered by The Leatherbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value men's leather motorcycle trousers, 10 Nov. 2014
Having looked round for good, reasonably priced motorcycle trousers, I saw these Skintan trousers, which offered a choice of waist and leg measurements because, whilst I am long in the body with a generous waist! I have comparatively short legs. They also had numerous very good feedback reviews. I bit the bullet and ordered them on line, something I had never done with clothes before! I received them well packed, within 48 hrs. They fitted well, were supple, made of good leather and fitted with knee armour. I am extremely pleased with these trousers and would recommend them to anyone. An outstanding product at an outstanding price, my only comment is that to make this the perfect buy, the hip armour could be fitted as standard instead of an optional extra!

2X T5591 BLACK COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES FOR THE EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX700
2X T5591 BLACK COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES FOR THE EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX700
Offered by CHRIS HODGE DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
Good value&I good results.

Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack
Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack
Offered by Health on the Shelf

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
These inserts vastly reduced the pain in my arthritic knee.

Panasonic 4R25R Heavy Duty Battery 6V (PJ996)
Panasonic 4R25R Heavy Duty Battery 6V (PJ996)
Offered by iShop Crystals

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 6v heavy duty battery, 9 Jun. 2014
This item arrived before the notified date, was well wrapped, and operated as soon as it was unwrapped. Battery life/expectancy to be monitored!

Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony ICF218S mains alarm clock/radio, 1 May 2014
This alarm clock was as described. It works faultlessly, the display is bright, without being over bright and the numerals are very clear, even without my glasses. The radio works a treat and the snooze setting works well. I would recommend this alarm clock to anybody. The setting was pre-set by the manufacturer and it even reset itself when the time changed to British Summertime, without me touching it! Outstanding!!

BLACK+DECKER DV9610N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster - 9.6 Volt
BLACK+DECKER DV9610N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster - 9.6 Volt

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyclonic cordless vacuum, 28 Mar. 2014
This cordless vacuum put my previous one to shame. The DV9610N does all that I wanted, or expected and more. It reaches those awkward places that no one has reached before and the suction is good, leaving nothing behind. I would recommend this Dustbuster to anyone, for use round he home, or in the car, caravan etc.

MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool
MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Autel MS300 MaxiScan, 5 Jan. 2014
Small, compact unit which worked as soon as I plugged it into my car's computer socket. I was a bit dubious when I bought this item, but for the price it appears to do all it says on the label. Foe an avid diy mechanic, I think I will find this ingenious fault reader/re-setter an invaluable assert. The service and rapidity of delivery was excellent and the cost was very acceptable. All in all outstanding value for money and outstanding service. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4