Profile for T. Hunt > Reviews

Content by T. Hunt

T. Hunt (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Prosafe CE Approved Motorcycle Motocross Protective Hip Armour Sport Upgrade Protector Kit - Pair FREE P&P Offer
Offered by The Leatherbox

5.0 out of 5 stars It is supple and comfortable to wear when fitted into the appropriate pockets fitted ..., 10 Nov 2014
This Hip Armour was received within 48 hrs of ordering. It is supple and comfortable to wear when fitted into the appropriate pockets fitted to Skintan leather motorcycle trousers. This armour is of sufficient thickness and size that it should protect the wearer adequately, although I hope I don't have to test it! A good product at a good price. Highly recommended.

CE Armoured Mens Leather Motorcycle Trousers By Skintan (Short L29 W42)
CE Armoured Mens Leather Motorcycle Trousers By Skintan (Short L29 W42)
Offered by The Leatherbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value men's leather motorcycle trousers, 10 Nov 2014
Having looked round for good, reasonably priced motorcycle trousers, I saw these Skintan trousers, which offered a choice of waist and leg measurements because, whilst I am long in the body with a generous waist! I have comparatively short legs. They also had numerous very good feedback reviews. I bit the bullet and ordered them on line, something I had never done with clothes before! I received them well packed, within 48 hrs. They fitted well, were supple, made of good leather and fitted with knee armour. I am extremely pleased with these trousers and would recommend them to anyone. An outstanding product at an outstanding price, my only comment is that to make this the perfect buy, the hip armour could be fitted as standard instead of an optional extra!

2X T5591 BLACK COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES FOR THE EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX700
2X T5591 BLACK COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES FOR THE EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX700
Offered by Now Ink Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct 2014
Good value&I good results.

Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack
Orthaheel Regular Large 1 Pack
Offered by M A TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct 2014
These inserts vastly reduced the pain in my arthritic knee.

Panasonic 4R25R Heavy Duty Battery 6V (PJ996)
Panasonic 4R25R Heavy Duty Battery 6V (PJ996)
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic 6v heavy duty battery, 9 Jun 2014
This item arrived before the notified date, was well wrapped, and operated as soon as it was unwrapped. Battery life/expectancy to be monitored!

Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver)
Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver)
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony ICF218S mains alarm clock/radio, 1 May 2014
This alarm clock was as described. It works faultlessly, the display is bright, without being over bright and the numerals are very clear, even without my glasses. The radio works a treat and the snooze setting works well. I would recommend this alarm clock to anybody. The setting was pre-set by the manufacturer and it even reset itself when the time changed to British Summertime, without me touching it! Outstanding!!

Black & Decker DV9610N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster - 9.6 Volt
Black & Decker DV9610N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster - 9.6 Volt

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyclonic cordless vacuum, 28 Mar 2014
This cordless vacuum put my previous one to shame. The DV9610N does all that I wanted, or expected and more. It reaches those awkward places that no one has reached before and the suction is good, leaving nothing behind. I would recommend this Dustbuster to anyone, for use round he home, or in the car, caravan etc.

Autel MS300 MaxiScan (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Autel MS300 MaxiScan (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Sell It Socially

5.0 out of 5 stars Autel MS300 MaxiScan, 5 Jan 2014
Small, compact unit which worked as soon as I plugged it into my car's computer socket. I was a bit dubious when I bought this item, but for the price it appears to do all it says on the label. Foe an avid diy mechanic, I think I will find this ingenious fault reader/re-setter an invaluable assert. The service and rapidity of delivery was excellent and the cost was very acceptable. All in all outstanding value for money and outstanding service. Thank you.

The Settlers of Catan
The Settlers of Catan

5.0 out of 5 stars A historical novel, 14 Dec 2013
A very readable historical novel, one which you could get into very easily and wanted to continue reading. Recommended reading.

Epson Multipack T5597 - Print cartridge - 1 x black, yellow, cyan, magenta, light magenta, light cyan
Offered by Jaima Alkauzar

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink cartridges, 14 Dec 2013
A good price for genuine Epson inks & they arrived promptly. They perform their task faultlessly, but like all Epson ink cartridges they are massively overpriced!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4