Profile for A. Vowell > Reviews

Content by A. Vowell

A. Vowell "thetravelling2" (UK)

Pop It Up Childrens Pop Up Play Tent with a Unique Printed Play Floor Toy Play Tent/ Playhouse/ Den for Boys
Offered by The Prezzie Place
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 15 Feb 2014
Excellent toy. Folds up to a very compact size and is a superb play area. Made a great present for my nephew of four whom loves firetrucks.

Lamaze Monkey Link Set
Lamaze Monkey Link Set
Offered by BabyToys4you
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - monkey is a hit, 23 July 2013
I bought this for my four month old son as he started to teeth and wanted to chew on everything. I wanted to hook his toys to the buggy also. I was slightly disappointed that the plastic is not bpa free (couldn't find any that were) and surprisingly, the toy says 'for sensory and exploring' etc but does not mentioning using as a teether despite babies wanting to put everything like that in their mouths!

Anyhow, he loves the monkey part and all the hooks are useful. I would out necessarily bother with expensive ones like this one though and get one from the local store for 2!

Helme Heine Posterplaner 2013
Helme Heine Posterplaner 2013
by Helme Heine
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallplanner, 4 Feb 2013
Very reasonably priced and nice if you like German wallplanners which is what I was after. Decent paper quality. Not much else to say.

Discover California: Regional Guide (Lonely Planet Discover Guides)
Discover California: Regional Guide (Lonely Planet Discover Guides)
by Beth Kohn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 July 2011
Now that the LP is in colour it's great. Good book with usual good LP descriptions and nice suggested routes and descriptions. I'm pleased with it.

Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey
Belkin Notebook Cush Desk - Pitch Black/Soft Grey
Price: 17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 30 Dec 2010
Product is what it says it is. Lightweight and comfy. A little bulky but if it wasn't this size I'm not sure I'd think it was big enough so can't win! nice non-slip surface and good angle for the laptop. Originally I was going to get a bean-bag style tray but the angle on this one is better.

Would recommend for use with laptop on lap or sitting up in bed! In fact as I type now then laptop is nicely sitting on the tray and is working well!

Sony Vaio NS20ES 15.4-inch Laptop, Intel PMDC T3400, 2.16Ghz, 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, 16 July 2009
This is a superb entry level laptop that we turned on and away it went. It has been over eight years since I have bought a new laptop and we looked at many different options before settling on the Sony Vaio.

It looks sleek, runs well and we are truly happy with the purchase. Of course you can spend another 300-400 and get the higher end Sony but this has adequate memory excellent built in camera and sufficient speed....I would buy this again...