Profile for Boo Brooks > Reviews

Content by Boo Brooks

Boo Brooks

The Cor Stan - Book 2 (The Secret Society of Dragon Protectors)
The Cor Stan - Book 2 (The Secret Society of Dragon Protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 5 Jun 2014
This is a great story of the dragon protectors. This story starts the journey of the society with a built up of the characters

The Island - Part 2 (Fallen Earth)
The Island - Part 2 (Fallen Earth)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars getting going, 13 Jan 2014
The story is starting to unfold and leave you wanting to know more about the characters and what will happen next

The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)
The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginning, 8 Jan 2014
This is a great beginning. There is a lot of description and scene setting and the characters are interesting. Can,t wait to read more

Seed Box Gift Set
Seed Box Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Seed Box Gift Set
This was a great gift for a keen gardener or amateur. It is beautifully presented and has some inspiring ideas for gardeners.

Personalised handmade 400mm x 200mm extended hexagonal smooth Pottyplanters oak stained trough.
Offered by pottyplanters
Price: 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for your garden lover, 28 Mar 2013
We bought this as a birthday present and it is taking pride of place by the front door of their house.

The Pottyplanters e-mailed me when they wanted the personalisation. Then when I sent it they replied with a Thank you e-mail immediately.

The item delivered in the time they said, very well wrapped so no damages. I would recommend anyone to use them.

Diamonds (Album Version)
Diamonds (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Track, 28 Mar 2013
This is a great track to sing along to. loved it the first time I heard it on the radio

Hope's Truth
Hope's Truth
by Stuart Olds
Price: 7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope to all, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Hope's Truth (Paperback)
I met the author and bought a signed copy. I love sci-fi so I couldn't wait to read something new in Hope's Truth. It was a great story with twists that I did not expect. A caring and thought provoking read. I can't wait to read the next book when it comes out.

Elfland (Tor Fantasy)
Elfland (Tor Fantasy)
by Freda Warrington
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Elfland, 5 July 2012
I had not heard of Freda Warrington until I found myself buying and reading book 1 of her jewelfire trilogy from a poundsaver. I then brought book 2 and then looked for other books she had written. As Elfland was more recent I got my son to buy it for me for Christmas.

It is a lovely story of family secrets, romance and Faery magic beliefs. It is set in present day with the young characters coming together after years of their parents hiding secrets about a mysterious world that is locked away for fear of its contents.

I am an avid reader of fantasy books by female writers and it is refreshing to find a different story that does not involve kings&Queens, War and Quests. This story involved mystery, beliefs and family secrets with a big dose of unexpected romance.