Profile for marj > Reviews

Content by marj

marj

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OZNaturals Eye Wrinkle Cream For Dark Circles & The ONLY Eye Moisturizing Cream That Contains Astaxanthin, Matrixyl Synthe'6, Caffeine, Coffee Extract & Carrot Root for Superior Anti Aging Results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eye cream, 30 Oct. 2015
I adore this eye cream! I have previously used the eye gel and while it was good, I found that this eye cream works better for me. It's hydrating without it being too oily. I found that this cream delivered more significant changes to my eye area compared to the gel. It hasn't eliminated my bags and dark circles completely (I'm not expecting a miracle), but it has helped reduce the puffiness, lightened the dark circles and kept the fine lines at bay. I love this cream so much that I sometimes use it for the rest of my face in the evening. Overall, a lovely product.

**I received this product in exchange for an honest review**

Vitamin C Serum for your Face. 2oz (60 ml). Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid.
Offered by NEL Brands, UK

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely serum, 19 Oct. 2015
Such good value for the price and double the amount! I love this serum as it helped to considerably improve my skin tone as well as lighten this pesky brown spot on my cheek. It absorbs quickly too which I really like.

OZ Naturals- BEST Hyaluronic Acid Skin Serum. Clinical Strength, Anti Aging. Facelift in a Bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, plumping effect to the skin, 25 Sept. 2015
I love this serum. My skin feels so soft after applying it. It also gives a plumping effect. My skin also feels more moisturised since using this. I use this HA serum after the Vitamin C serum and together they add a certain glow to my face. *I received this product in exchange for my honest review*

OZNaturals Facial Cleanser Contains Powerful Vitamin C - This Natural Face Wash Is The Most Effective Anti Aging Cleanser Available - Deep Cleans Your Pores Naturally For A Healthy, Radiant Glow!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely cleanser, 9 Sept. 2015
Another wonderful product from Oz Naturals. I enjoy using this cleanser. I don't have to dispense a lot of product for it to lather properly. It cleanses my face well, but does not leave it dry. I use it in conjunction with other Oz Naturals products and my skin condition has improved.
*Received this product in exchange for an honest review*

OZNaturals Facial Moisturizer - This Natural Face Moisturizer Contains Powerful Vitamin C + Algae Keratin Extract For Superior Moisturizing + Antioxidant Benefits - Guaranteed To Give A Healthy Glow!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely moisturiser, 18 Aug. 2015
I love this moisturiser. I use it in conjunction with other Oz Naturals products. It makes my skin soft and is easily absorbed. The dark patches on my nose have disappeared. It is non-irritating and has not made my combination skin any more greasy. At first, I found this moisturiser weird because of the colour, but it becomes clear once it's spread on the face. There is a slight smell, but it disappears soon after. I also do not need to apply a lot in order to cover my whole face so I can see this lasting for awhile. *I got this moisturiser in exchange for an honest review*

OZNaturals Facial Toner- This Natural Skin Toner Contains Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid & Witch Hazel - This Face Toner Is Considered The Most Effective Anti Aging Vitamin C Toner Available!
Offered by USA-Cosmetics and More

4.0 out of 5 stars good toner but mixed feelings, 18 Aug. 2015
I have mixed feelings with this toner. I love that it feels refreshing and makes my skin feel soft. This toner also does not irritate my skin. On the other hand, I have not seen any significant reduction in my pores at all. I will continue to use it though. Hopefully I will get better results. * I got this toner in exchange for an honest review*

OZNaturals Eye Gel - Eye Cream For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles - This Anti Wrinkle Eye Gel Was Voted ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty - The Most Effective Anti Aging Eye Cream Available!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely eye gel, 25 July 2015
I waited for awhile before writing a review for this product as I wanted to see the changes. I love the consistency of the product. I normally use an eye cream, but now I prefer gel consistency. It's non-sticky, absorbs quickly and has a pleasant smell. I have not seen any reduction in my eye bags nor in my dark circles. Well, maybe my sleeping patterns are not really helping. However, it is very moisturising. I will continue using this eye gel until my bottle runs out. Hopefully I will get even better results. *I received this product in exchange for an honest review*

OZNaturals Retinol Serum - The Most Effective Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Serum Contains Professional Strength Retinol + Astaxanthin + Vitamin E. Get The Dramatic Youthful Results You've Been Looking For!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely non-greasy serum, 13 July 2015
When I received my free sample of this serum in the mail, I was not expecting much. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I use this serum during the evening. It sinks right into my skin and is non-greasy at all. My face feels firmer, but I have not seen any reduction in pore size as of yet. I am not giving up hope though as it has only been a few weeks. I will continue using this serum and hopefully I will see even better results. If I could make a suggestion OZ Naturals, can you possibly make the bottle lighter so that it is much easier to see how much of the product is left? *I received this product in exchange for an honest review*

OZ Naturals Anti-Ageing Vitamin C Serum Containing Professional Strength 20% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid 30ml

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely serum, 13 July 2015
I was not expecting much from this serum. However, when I started using it, I was pleasantly surprised. It sinks right into my skin and is non-greasy at all. The serum helps give my skin a nice glow. I have also seen a slight lightening of my dark spots. I am going to continue using this serum. Thank you for the free sample Oz Naturals! *I received this product in exchange for an honest review*

Nursing Calculations, 8e (8th Edition)
Nursing Calculations, 8e (8th Edition)
by John D. Gatford

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 27 April 2015
I love this book! I'm one of those people who trembles at the thought of mathematics, but this book simplified things for me. I really recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3