Profile for The Shaz Train > Reviews

The Shaz Train

The Complete History of Middle-Earth: Part 2
The Complete History of Middle-Earth: Part 2

I am absolutely amazed at the quality of this book! It is fantastic!
I am in Australia and this book and its two companions were the only ones missing from my Tolkien collection and are exceedingly expensive over here! The great prices and fast postage from Amazon made me love this book even more!

As other reviewers have said, the pages are thin and not really up to frequent use for reference etc. but for myself just to complete my collection they are perfect!
I can't wait until I find the time to read them! (I'm currently at university full-time, working part-time and in the middle of reading the Silmarillion again so they are next on my to-do list!)

The History of Middle-earth: Pt. 3