Profile for Jimmy > Reviews

Content by Jimmy

Jimmy "JB- 007" (U.K)

382 Vision Plus P21W Single filament +50% Philips (pair)
382 Vision Plus P21W Single filament +50% Philips (pair)
Offered by Glaze Auto Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very 'FLASHY' silver bulbs.., 17 April 2014
Light bulbs are very nice to look at and I've popped them in my car. They're bright as I expected them to be. Above all I think they are quite fancy in silver, colour coded with my other head lights. . I'm happy at the end of the day.

Waterpik Whitening Power Flosser
Waterpik Whitening Power Flosser
Offered by ilikebargain UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keep smiling...., 17 April 2014
First time user of this product, but hey it works and does the job. At least my Dentist noticed the difference straight away. So it's a good purchase and I'm pleased with it no qualms..

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by Wowcamera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain - works a treat!!, 17 April 2014
Well,.. What can I say!! Great value, absolute bargain if I must say so. Heaps of storage, my gripe is that I should of bought more to dish out to the kids who lose them all time. Apart from that works well and I would highly recommend to others definitely. Thanks :-)

Setting Up a Limited Company (You Need This Book First)
Setting Up a Limited Company (You Need This Book First)
by Mark Fairweather

5.0 out of 5 stars Info that you need to know. .., 17 April 2014
Great book for beginners, straight forward advice to get anyone to know about how a limited company functions. At least the the concept is understood and not interpreted as a mind boggling subject!! - Happy as can be. .

Immigration Law Handbook 2013
Immigration Law Handbook 2013
by Margaret Phelan

5.0 out of 5 stars In the age of uncertainty... a book to have handy at all cost.!!, 4 Jun 2013
In the Immigration books fraternity a famous dou and respected by all students and practitoners. Their book is well writen and importantly updated every year with every change introduced by the Government.

Tiger letter opener stainless steel blade - single
Tiger letter opener stainless steel blade - single
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it suppose to do.., 4 Jun 2013
It's okay I guess but I must admit I had to give it a little 'sharpening' as it tended to rip the envelopes half way...!!

2 X Air Purifier and Ioniser Silver / Black - (TWIN PACK)
2 X Air Purifier and Ioniser Silver / Black - (TWIN PACK)
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Have noticed the difference in air quality..., 4 Jun 2013
Purchased this device with slight optimism, but having operated the purifier for nearly two months now. And there is definately a change in the room air quality for sure. Will have to see and give it another few months or so to give it an accurate review. For now I'm happy and have no qualms about it..

Sony MDRZX300W.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDRZX300W.AE Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Digital.Camz

5.0 out of 5 stars ...Music to my ears!!!..., 4 Jun 2013
looks the part... have no problems with it at all, infact it does what it says on the box = Gives out good quality audible sound.

Lawyers' Skills 2009-10 (Blackstone Legal Practice Course Guide)
Lawyers' Skills 2009-10 (Blackstone Legal Practice Course Guide)
by Julian Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very interesting bit of toolkit for the budding lawyer!!, 4 Jun 2013
The book was what what I expected it to be, a bit out of date, but the information contained is practicle and invaluable to have for would be lawyers from all walks of life wanting to progress in the field of 'LAW'...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Peacefull Odourless Sleeping!!!!, 12 Aug 2010
I was browsing the Net for types of Air-Purifier,....where do I start!! So many to chose from, ranging from the simplest to the very sophisticated purifiers. Need I mention price to be very dear for the top spec models etc.. any way I stumbled accross a bargain quiet accidently and thought I'd give it a go looking at this little 'Green Gizmo'..

To which at first glance looks like something quiet 'Alien - Technology' in a funny egg shape dimension. Enough with the Alien antics,.. question, does it do the job its says it does?

Well, the answer is 'YES' it seems to do wot it states it does, I ended buying (4) of them infact its made the need to have a seperate night lite on in the room obselete as it has its own emitting green LED lights built in.

So, in a nut shell its still early days for me to give it a 5-Star rating, but to be on the safe side and with all due honesty I've given it a 4-Star rating, 'saying I like it'...

PS. Now that I've got them plugged in every bedroom, its started a curiousity stir amongst family and friends asking if they can have one to experiment in their house seeming their under a tenner each!! lol..