Profile for Anna Banana > Reviews

Content by Anna Banana

Anna Banana (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Riviera Grace Girls Figurine Lady Standing with Vanity Mirror Gift Ornament - "Marie"
Offered by UK Memory Ltd
Price: 17.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ornament!, 23 May 2014
This is proudly sitting on my bedroom windowsill next to a vanilla scented candle and I cannot help but stare at it whenever I look up, it is absolutely beautiful! In the picture provided it is unclear as to whether or not the mirror in the ornament is real however I can confirm that it is a real mirror which further adds to it's appeal. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it is expensive looking and would make a lovely gift!

ST17 - Good Work Keep it Up Pre-inked School Marking Stamper
ST17 - Good Work Keep it Up Pre-inked School Marking Stamper
Offered by Primary Teaching Services
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stamper!, 24 Mar 2014
Working as a teacher I needed a new stamper which will last a long time and reward children's efforts not just their attainment levels. This does the job!! Very pleased!!

Cute Owl Money Box Bank - British Birds (brown)
Cute Owl Money Box Bank - British Birds (brown)
Offered by MB Gifts
Price: 4.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for owl lovers!, 8 Dec 2013
I bought this for my friend who is obsessed with owls and she absolutely loved it! It came quickly, was very well packaged (lots of bubble wrap) to ensure it didn't get damaged on the journey and looks gorgeous in person!!

Agent Provocateur Poudre D'Amour Perfumed Body Powder 50gm
Agent Provocateur Poudre D'Amour Perfumed Body Powder 50gm
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are over 60!!, 19 Sep 2013
I am a young woman who saw this and thought it would make a lovely addition to my bathroom and would be perfect for once out the shower. On use however, I realised I'd made a big mistake, I smelt like an old lady!! Needless to say I won't be using this again which is a shame as the packaging is beautiful. Nevertheless I gave this to my grandma who adores it so not all was lost! Perfect for an older lady but not me!

21st Birthday Me to You Bear Hi Ball Glass
21st Birthday Me to You Bear Hi Ball Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend loved this!, 17 Sep 2013
Bought as a gift for my friend's 21st, she loves the me to you range and was blown away by the quality and cute signature design on the glass!

Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Price: 20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 17 Sep 2013
Smells great, lasts for ages, looks beautiful in the bottle, can't complain!!! Would definitely recommend this to other young women/teenagers as it's more of a youthful fragance!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo unique!, 17 Sep 2013
So many people have commented on how beautiful and unusual this watch is! It's well made, not pricey, goes with everything and looks gorgeous! A must buy!!

Paula Scaletta Tri-Coastal Bright Blooms Photo Keepsake Shoe Box Wedding
Paula Scaletta Tri-Coastal Bright Blooms Photo Keepsake Shoe Box Wedding

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!!!!, 17 Sep 2013
I ordered 3 of these boxes to store my shoes in and have placed them under the bed in my bedroom. They look absolutely beautiful, are well made and make the room look so much more organised and professional with no smelly trainers and worn ballet pumps being on display! I have placed a little draw liner in each one as I did not want my shoes to make the boxes smell which would ruin it's overall appeal so now whenever retrieve my shoes they smell lovely too!!! Worth the money!! So happy!!!

Beautiful Disaster
Beautiful Disaster
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 1 Jan 2013
So good, couldn't stop reading!! Easy to relate to the characters, I completely fell in love with the book and was sad to reach the end! Gorgeous love story!!

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain - 10g
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain - 10g
Offered by Lily Lolo
Price: 13.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for oily skin!, 31 July 2012
Really hate to give this a poor review because it has the potential to be such a good product and the colour actually matches my vampire pale skin perfectly!!

The problem with this powder is that the foundation contains light reflecting mica which serves to minimise blemishes and fine lines, however when applied, the mica in this product draws even more attention to my oily t-zone and chin. As such I have passed this foundation onto my sister and she likes it (her skin type is normal/dry/sensitive).

For people with oily skin I would advise using Mattify Cosmetics Mattify Ultra Powder for Oily Skin - it's much better and still good for skin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2012 3:04 PM BST