Profile for KJD > Reviews

Content by KJD

KJD "Geanie" (West Midlands, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1 m
IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1 m
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 April 2014
This does exactly what it says it does. I can now connect my android phone to my car with no problems.

School Daze [DVD]
School Daze [DVD]
Dvd ~ Laurence Fishburne
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars A 20th century Black American musical!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: School Daze [DVD] (DVD)
Spike Lee at his best! Although the sorority and "pledging" stuff is purely American, it is a FANTASTIC film! I am not a big fan of musicals, but this film has stayed in my heart since I first saw it back in ??????!!!!! I had to get a copy on DVD. Eclectic and memorable - all with a poignant message; go Spike!!

WARNING: The songs will stay in your head - forever!!

TheTechTree - Black PU Leather Carbon Slip In Pull Up Tab Pocket Pouch Case Cover For Nokia 808 PureView, Lumia 800, 710, N9, 928, 925, 720
Offered by TheTechTree-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pouch, 18 April 2014
Bought for a Nokia Lumia 720, it fits beautifully and is great value for the price. It does have a slight sheen which in my opinion, makes it more attractive. It protects the phone while not adding unnecessary bulk, but leaving the phone easy to answer.

Daily Study Bible for Women
Daily Study Bible for Women
by Jill Briscoe

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to get into the Word, 18 April 2014
I have had my own copy of this bible since 2002, it has been a constant companion by directing me to parts of the Word that I may not otherwise have read.

The topics and topic index works beautifully and seems to have most emotions and issues covered. Together with honest prayer, it has steered me back on track many a time. Before this, I would have questioned the need for a Bible for Women, however, the guides are written with women very much in mind and one study track is exclusively about the challenges of motherhood and what God has to say on the subject. However, most study areas (i feel) can be read by male or female, topics such as:

- Fear / Worry
- Building your child's self-worth
- Personal relationship with God
- Married to an unbeliever
- Characteristics of leadership.

I bought this Bible for a friend and I would more than recommend it to anyone who is looking for a real way to understand God's word, without any pomp or ceremony. Happy reading!

Fudge Hair Varnish Light Hold Shine Wax 70g / 2.37 fl.oz.
Fudge Hair Varnish Light Hold Shine Wax 70g / 2.37 fl.oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short relaxed hair fave!, 18 April 2014
This is a lovely wax, with shine and a gentle hold for my relaxed short style. Please do NOT stop making this one.

Adventure Time BMO iphone 5c case - Finn Jake BEEMO Cartoon Hard Back Cover Skin for Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by wipods®

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 18 April 2014
It took nine days to arrive from Hong Kong, but worth the wait for my daughter who LOVES Beemo! It is good quality despite the price and fits her iPhone c like a glove, perfect!

Sky+HD Remote Control sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging, including Duracell Batteries and Manual - SKY120

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky Remote, 7 April 2014
I am always a little skeptical when buying a branded product from another retailer. However, this came in it's original packaging with complete instructions - definitely worth the money.

ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml
ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars GHD Protect spray, 7 April 2014
This was most definitely the real thing. I use this on my relaxed hair before I blow dry or flat iron my hair - it seems to offer good protection and does not run out too quickly.

Tokyo Mew Mew A la Mode Omnibus
Tokyo Mew Mew A la Mode Omnibus
by Mia Ikumi

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter (aged 13) loves it, 7 April 2014
I bought this series for my daughter and she has not put them down! She was definitely not disappointed. Great choice.

Brabantia 124 x 45 cm Perfect Flow Bubbles Iron Board Cover
Brabantia 124 x 45 cm Perfect Flow Bubbles Iron Board Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars I need to get a life!, 7 April 2014
Commenting on an ironing board cover! I never thought I'd be doing this! However, It makes ironing ALOT easier, a quality product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5