Profile for Ms. C. Lewis > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. Lewis

Ms. C. Lewis (Midlands UK)

Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, XL
Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, XL
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 31 July 2014
This has become my dog's favourite toy. She's rough and tough with it and even put it in the pond! Still squeaks and barely ruffled

Ornami Silver Ladies' Celtic Knot Drop Earrings
Ornami Silver Ladies' Celtic Knot Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 July 2014
Light weight and lovely movement

Topstaronline® white chrysanthemum earrings
Topstaronline® white chrysanthemum earrings
Offered by 1ToneHome

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty gone in the bin, 31 July 2014
You get what you pay for but the picture is overly flattering

Kong Snake Plush, Large
Kong Snake Plush, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Super snake, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Kong Snake Plush, Large (Misc.)
Great play toy

TRAINING (Dog In Training/Do Not Disturb) Blue Colour Coded Non Pull L-XL Dog Harness PREVENTS Accidents By Warning Others Of Your Dog In Advance
Offered by Friendly Dog Collars

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and ineffective, 31 July 2014
I had high hopes for this harness but it doesn't stop pulling or even add training to stop pulling, instead the webbing is inadequate as it folds and any adjustment made to fit the dog, slips as soon as the dog pulls and the harness becomes loose. Having said that, the seller accepted the return without question. Sadly disappointed as the labelling is a great idea while training.

Kong PUDGE BRAIDZ Extra Strong Dental Tug + Floss Dog Fetch Toy Rooster (BD14)
Kong PUDGE BRAIDZ Extra Strong Dental Tug + Floss Dog Fetch Toy Rooster (BD14)
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally misleading description, 31 July 2014
I wouldn't even give this 1 star. I bought it because it's a Kong (normally good quality) and the description says it's extra strong. It's not I had to take it off my dog within 20 seconds as she pulled bits off it She plays hard but is not destructive. When I requested a refund I was denied one. Sellers should take some responsibility for the description of the products they sell. To my mind this breaks trade description.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2015 2:56 PM BST

Wonderlustre
Wonderlustre

5.0 out of 5 stars All Grown Up, 9 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Wonderlustre (MP3 Download)
The Diva comes of age! Skin truly has a voice to die for. Without losing the power and passion of the Skunk Anansie we know and love, this album shows an evolution to mature lyrical melodic musicianship by all. SA has an ability to excite in a way other bands will never achieve. I love this album more each time I play it and I was hooked from the start!

Be Your Own Guru: Personal and Business Enlightenment in Just 3 Days!
Be Your Own Guru: Personal and Business Enlightenment in Just 3 Days!
by Olivia Stefanino

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal enlightenment? .....Yep, I got it!, 18 Nov. 2006
I found this book to be an easy read. It has given me an insight into how to take control of my own ability. The book identifies that past experiences can have a really regative effect on how we think and act, and gives simple, practical ways to identify these and move on without 'baggage'. Enjoyed it and have recommended to friends!