Profile for Binkydaminky > Reviews

Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station
Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really do work!, 15 Sep 2014
These ant stations are the only products that actually work in combating the annual ant invasion into my kitchen. No other product works as swiftly or as well.

Black Dual USB MAINS 2A / 10w (Accelerated Charging) Power Adapter Charger Plug ideal for Google Asus / Samsung Nexus 4 / 7 / 10 Tablet
Offered by PUPU-HOUSE
Price: 8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 15 Sep 2014
It does the job. Glad I bought it.

Good Ideas Electronic Dust Mite and Allergy Controller (848)- Reduces allergies. No more sneezing, coughing, wheezing, aids Asthma and Ezcema symptoms.
Offered by Amazing Health
Price: 15.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work., 15 Sep 2014
The light stopped working after about three weeks although i could hear a slight buzzing from the unit so I kept it plugged in. I have a severe dust mite allergy and noticed no relief whatsoever. If I could give it minus stars I would.

Lucy Locket Girls Fairy Snow Globe / Waterball
Lucy Locket Girls Fairy Snow Globe / Waterball
Offered by Princesses and Knights
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Snow Globe, 15 Sep 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter - she loves it and is fascinate by the fairy inside the globe. The piece is heavy and well made, although I doubt it would survive being dropped. It is a lovely display piece for a child's bedroom.

Leone Box of Violet Pastilles 30 g (Pack of 6)
Leone Box of Violet Pastilles 30 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 13.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet Pastilles, 15 Sep 2014
I do 12 hour shifts and do not always get a chance to have a drink except on my break. These pastilles refresh a dry mouth and taste lovely. I love anything violet flavoured so these were a winner before I got them out of the box.

The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 16.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 15 Sep 2014
I started watching this late on, so I bought the box set to catch up. It's brilliant - the jokes are intelligent and funny (not always the case with US sitcoms) and the characters are endearing and likeable.

Leone Box of Tangerine Pastilles 30 g (Pack of 6)
Leone Box of Tangerine Pastilles 30 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 12.84

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM YUM YUM!, 15 Sep 2014
These are great! In winter each pastille tastes like a tiny citrus scented summer. I love sweets, and these were perfect for taking away sugar cravings during my diet - just one would do it. However, they are very moreish, so I didn't always stop at one :) My friend was recently ill and couldn't eat - he found that sucking a pastille refreshed his mouth - he is a fan as well now! If I could give more than five stars I would.

Pure Raspberry Ketones & DX-10 Detox Cleanse Duo Pack | 1 Month Supply | Special Offer
Offered by Get Gorgeous!
Price: 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again!, 15 Sep 2014
I took these for a week and experience the most painful bloating. I stopped taking them and gave them to my son's partner - she experienced painful bloating as well. I believe this is due to the detox cleanse. Like me she stopped taking them - when her insides had recovered she took the raspberry ketones, leaving out the detox cleanse and experience no problems. If I could give less than one star I would.

Superscrimpers: Live Life for Half the Price
Superscrimpers: Live Life for Half the Price
Price: 4.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Superscrimpers, 20 May 2014
The book is quite a good read. Some of the tips I knew anyway, but others I did not. Most of them are useful. The chapter on sewing was hilarious - I would never make any of the suggestions because they would still look like how they once were.

Scrumptious Treats For Vintage Housekeepers
Scrumptious Treats For Vintage Housekeepers
Price: 1.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 20 May 2014
A lot of the suggestions in the book I would never do. The words delicious and scrumptious are over used to the point of being annoying. I really wish I had not downloaded it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9