Profile for Binkydaminky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dirt Cheap Weight Loss: 101 Tips for Losing Weight on a Budget
Dirt Cheap Weight Loss: 101 Tips for Losing Weight on a Budget

3.0 out of 5 stars Dirt cheap?, 16 April 2015
I read it and wondered how it could be called dirt cheap - we obviously have different ideas of what the term means.

3D-Lift Set for Mature Skin - Day Face Cream and Eye & Lip Contour Repair Serum - Firming, Lifting, Help Restore Skin Elasticity & Density - (Ages 40+ to 60+)
Offered by Passion Flower EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cream., 16 April 2015
Boxes arrived damaged but the product was intact. The lip serum seems ineffective - I haven't seen a difference at all. The eye serum is nice and so is the day cream. My skin does look smoother and more luminous, but I haven't noticed any lift effect.

TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SHIFT WORKERS
TIME MANAGEMENT FOR SHIFT WORKERS

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 16 April 2015
Nice to see something written specifically for night shift workers.I imagine this would be good for new shift workers but of little value to those who have been doing it for some time. Plus, this book is unrealistic in expecting people to do exercise while doing shifts - often they are too exhausted

Posture Brace | Posturific Brace (Large, Beige)
Posture Brace | Posturific Brace (Large, Beige)
Offered by Posturific Brace | The Posture Brace

5.0 out of 5 stars Best posture brace., 16 April 2015
I have a spinal condition and so I have owned several back/shoulder braces in the past. This posture brace is the most effective and comfortable for keeping my back straight - unlike the other braces it doesn't dig into the flesh or make the skin red and sore. Plus it has a sheet of a few exercises for when wearing the brace; the first two are the same as the ones my physio taught me - they really do work! The aim is to eventually teach the back muscles to hold themselves and work in a different way so the back remains straight even when not wearing the brace. My condition means that my back will never be truly straight but this product works extremely well in making my back the best it can be and keeping it there.

Tablet Bargains Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg - 180 Capsules
Tablet Bargains Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg - 180 Capsules
Offered by Club Vits Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Fish oil., 20 Mar. 2015
Not as good as the usual capsules I buy but these are much cheaper. I suppose you get what you pay for.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 20 Mar. 2015
Works well - I didn't realise how little I walked, so this is a good way of getting me motivated to do more.

Asus AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-D, 128 Bit, Dust-Proof Fan, ASUS GPU Tweak Utility)

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphics card, 20 Mar. 2015
I can play games now that my old graphics card couldn't manage - so I am one happy bunny!

Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat 10 ml
Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat 10 ml
Offered by BrightRetail2

4.0 out of 5 stars Matte nails, 20 Mar. 2015
Works well.

Weight Loss: The Night Shift Diet: How I Lost 54 lbs in 60 Days and Kept it Off While Living a Sedentary Lifestyle and Working Nights

Buy Whole Foods Organic Sprouting Mix 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Organic Sprouting Mix 1 Kg

3.0 out of 5 stars Sprouting mix, 20 Mar. 2015
Other than the sunflower seeds not sprouting this is a good mix.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20