Profile for Binkydaminky > Reviews

Content by Binkydaminky

Binkydaminky "Binkydaminky" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
(BTM) PC Table Computer desk with drawers for Home Office Furniture Study Workstation Table Laptop Table Desk Desktop Table Walnut Coffee (Natural)
Offered by great-deal-forever

5.0 out of 5 stars All my computer stuff is now in one unit :D, 4 April 2016
My son put this together for me. I told him I did not think I would be able to do it, which was a total lie, I just don't have the patience to build things. He likes a challenge, especially if it involves making things, so he agreed immediately. He found it easy to put together, and I ended up helping him anyway on parts that were quicker to do with two people rather than one. That is not to say that one person could not put this together on their own though, because they can. After it was built he was impressed enough to say it look a very nice bit of kit indeed.

I have a ton of peripherals and they all fitted nicely on the shelves, the bottom two shelves can be placed at two different levels so a larger tower can be placed there; however, it was more convenient for me to put it on the floor, on the other side of the shelves, and it fits fine because the under desk area is so large.

The unit is sturdy and well made and there were no issues putting it together. It looks good and does all that I wanted it to. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.

Signare Womens Fashion Canvas Tapestry Travel Weekend Overnight Bag in Floral Poppy Design
Offered by Signare

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, sturdy and looks good., 4 April 2016
This sturdy bag is big enough to take my uniform, one cardigan, 2 pens, a fob watch, an ID card, one hairbrush, and a ready meal and dessert to work. You get what you pay for - if you buy this you will be receiving a well made, sturdy bag, which should last an extremely long time, plus it's very pretty! There is a pocket inside for holding little things - or your phone! I wish I bought this as long time ago, instead of buy three cheaper bags a year that wore out because they could not endure constant lugging everywhere.

O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet 100 ml Jar
O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet 100 ml Jar
Offered by father&son

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so pleased with this product!, 4 April 2016
I am a nurse so I walk non-stop for around 11 hours a night. My feet reflect that - the skin on my heels, soles, and toes is hard and rough, leading to soreness and even pain that is above what I would expect for being on my feet for so many hours. I realise this is probably too much information, but keep reading - all is good now. After trying loads of creams, soaks, and foot treatments I have finally found a brand that works. Used twice a day, there is definitely a major improvement in the skin condition. The cracks are not there anymore, and so the soreness they caused has gone, and the roughness is much reduced. The skin actually looks younger! I also tried some on my elbows with really impressive results - the roughness has completely disappeared. You might think this cream is a tad expensive but only a small amount is needed and it works, which is better than buying a cheaper product which doesn't.

LiveJournal
LiveJournal

1.0 out of 5 stars is mine not working properly?, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: LiveJournal (App)
I cannot access my home page. All I can receive is my friends feed. I can't get comments to entries I made on my computer earlier on. In fact it seems not fit for purpose. Very disappointed.

Revolutionary, Patented SLEEP MASTER (tm) Sleep Mask. Worlds most effective light and noise reduction package. Helps with snoring partners , insomnia , shift work , jet lag for truly restful sleep. Prevents disturbed rest ensures peaceful slumber
Offered by sarz92

5.0 out of 5 stars This is probably the best sleep mask available to buy., 31 Jan. 2016
This eye mask is comfortable to wear, although laying on your back with your head resting on a firm pillow will not be so comfortable because the velcro fastening overlaps there. Anyway, I have a soft pillow and use the eye mask for night shift when I want complete darkness and it works really well, and even better if the room is already dark because some light will get through, however this is minimal and it does perform better than other, thinner eye masks and is more comfortable to wear.

Even though the product description says that there is some noise reduction I didn't notice any; however the mask came with two sets of earplugs which were very effective.

Goat Simulator
Goat Simulator

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Goat Simulator (App)
Hard to control

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer

4.0 out of 5 stars This game is fun but I doubt it ends because I cannot get ..., 31 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
This game is fun but I doubt it ends because I cannot get the last pieces to complete the game.

3 Circles: Word Game
3 Circles: Word Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 31 Jan. 2016
This review is from: 3 Circles: Word Game (App)
Didn't hold my interest

5 Star Office Display Book Rigid Cover Personalisable Polypropylene 40 Pockets Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Jan. 2016
Does what it says it will do. Covers could be a bit thicker.

Curver My Style 196861 Storage Box Rattan Effect Large 18 L Cream
Curver My Style 196861 Storage Box Rattan Effect Large 18 L Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Jan. 2016
Just the right size for lugging things around the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20