Profile for Papoy > Reviews

Lifeventure Stainless Steel Bottle - Black - 800ml
Offered by Sub Zero Store
Price: 9.19

1.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel?, 24 Mar 2014
This is from my review of 600ml bottle. I am only guess this applies to 800ml bottles too.
"I had this bottle since August. Used it everyday. This morning I noticed little black spots inside the bottle. I ran my finger inside and stainless steel ( or whatever it is) is peeling off in tiny quantities. I know this bottle was very cheap so didn't expect miracles but I am just wondering: how long have I been drinking my lovely enhanced with steel water?"

Lifeventure Stainless Steel Bottle - Black - 600ml

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Offered by Simply 4 U
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present., 29 Jan 2014
Good gift for a 6 years old. My niece very very happy and excited. So I think I can pat myself on the back.

Monster High Perfectly Put Together A5 Notebook
Monster High Perfectly Put Together A5 Notebook
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of a Birthday gift., 29 Jan 2014
Fast delivery. Good quality for the price. Plus the little girl I bought it for was very happy. So overall job well done.

Philips HR7620/70 White Food Processor with 2 Speed Settings Plus Pulse - 500 Watt
Price: 45.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Refunded already, 17 Jun 2013
This product struggled to cut up soft fruit. So I didnt bother with the carrot etc. after that.Not impressed. Returned and rufunded already. Avoid buying this product.