Profile for Dave1950 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lexar 64GB 45MB/s Jumpdrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
Lexar 64GB 45MB/s Jumpdrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
Price: 21.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value safe storage for my photo collection, 27 Jun 2014
At 20.99 and later at 23.40, these two 64GB USB flash drives seemed like incredibly good value, so I bought them to store all my digital photos on one and on the other, all my downloaded photographic courses and related documents. I can access them easily on my desktop computer, and also on my Google Nexus tablet via the OTG lead connection. I have yet to see 64GB USB drives much cheaper for components of this high quality.

Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB
Toshiba 32GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 32 GB
Offered by Sunwood-UK
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 May 2014
Works as advertised, genuine item, Very pleased with purchase. Bought for smartphone to hold music library. Have had no issues with it since installation.

MCL Screws Set for HDD (Pack of 10)
MCL Screws Set for HDD (Pack of 10)
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Screws too short for purpose, 20 Feb 2014
The disk drive I was trying to secure with these screws had silicon rubber mounting sleeves in the mounting holes to provide some vibration insulation. This I believe is fairly common with newer drives. The extremely short screws provided were about 2mm less than what was required to make a secure fixing. I had to buy some slightly longer ones at Maplin to get the job done properly. I have no idea why these screws were so short, slightly longer ones would have been a more general purpose option to suit all requirements..

Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 Jan 2014
Simple concept, well made. Ensures a reasonable level of camera sensor cleanliness with a minimum of effort. Very pleased with purchase.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Jan 2014
Bought this after years of using Photoshop Elements and find it much more useful. As I am not one for over processed photographs I find that the library module for managing my shoots and the develop module for tweaking raw files into an optimum state is all I need. Probably will never use Elements again. Lots of useful tutorial videos on Lightroom 5 on YouTube and several courses available online - a really worthwhile and well supported product. Got mine at a bargain price too (72.99).

Philips Imageo (Philips Original and Best Design) Rechargeable Decorative Candle Lights, Perfect for Creating a Special Romantic Ambiance!
Offered by Strictly Lamps
Price: 18.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb addition to the dining table, 15 Jan 2014
Ordered these after seeing some at a friend's house, very impressed with quality. They appear to hold their charge for several hours and provide a very safe way of adding a bit of atmosphere to the dining table without the fire hazard present with candles.
Very pleased with the product.

2 x disGuard Crystal Clear Screen Protector for Olympus E-M5 OM-D / EM5 OMD - PREMIUM QUALITY (crystalclear, hard-coated, bubble free application)
Offered by disGuard Screen Protector
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 Jan 2014
Easy to apply, no air bubble trouble. Very robust, can't imagine having to even replace the first one used with the second in pack.

Kitchen Craft Deluxe Six Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Kitchen Craft Deluxe Six Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Price: 9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality set of measuring spoons, 22 Jun 2013
Bought after years of struggling to extract the correct quantity of herbs and spices from narrow spice jars with circular plastic measuring spoons. All these spoons except the 1tbsp measure fit easily into Schwartz jars. The 1tbsp measure will fit into Sainsburys spice jars but not into Morrisons spice jars. The spoons are supplied linked together with a metal bead chain which I have found to be a nuisance and have discarded, replacing it with a quick release ring from a plastic measuring spoon set. They are a very useful addition to my kitchen implements making complex spicy recipes much easier to prepare.

Slimming World's Everyday Italian: Over 120 fresh, healthy and delicious recipes
by Slimming World
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent cookbook from Slimming World, 22 Jun 2013
I love Italian food and have been a member of Slimming World for 8 months with a 3st 8lb weight loss so far, due in no small measure to the fact that I can consume as much pasta as I like on this diet. It is classed as a free food and certainly appears to have helped keep my appetite satiated and prevented me from snacking on anything detrimental to my diet. The recipes are inventive and tasty yet relatively easy to prepare so it has served me well.

Winnie the Pooh Tigger 12 inch Soft Toy
Winnie the Pooh Tigger 12 inch Soft Toy
Offered by 24-7superdeals
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for 3-year old boy, 22 Jun 2013
This toy was bought for a 3-year olds birthday present, he is very much into Winnie the Pooh so I thought it would be appropriate for him. His previous birthday present was a Winnie th Pooh pyjama case which he loves. The Tigger toy appears to be made to a high standard and of good quality.

Page: 1 | 2