Profile for Gee Marie Kane > Reviews

Content by Gee Marie Kane

Gee Marie Kane (Channel isles)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Eye to Eye
Eye to Eye
by Frans Lanting

5.0 out of 5 stars eye to eye = wildlife photography, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Eye to Eye (Hardcover)
what can I say .. if you are into wildlife photography then this should be on your coffee table, Frans makes a point that I have carried with me for 6 years .."there is nothing unprofessional about photographing wildlife that lives in conservation parks & don't let anyone ever tell you different"

Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell

5.0 out of 5 stars dis 2, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
what can I say ..if you aint seen this you are sorely missing out... its a must !! best animated movie ive ever seen

An Adventure in Space and Time [DVD]
An Adventure in Space and Time [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Bradley

5.0 out of 5 stars the creation of dr who, 16 Mar 2014
i saw this on tv in nove 2013, so was so impressed i bought it, has to go into any Who or docu/drama collection!! its a must

Remington HC5015 Apprentice Hair Clipper
Remington HC5015 Apprentice Hair Clipper
Offered by Topnotchsales

4.0 out of 5 stars remingto clippers, 16 Mar 2014
I got these after a little research.. they are good n do exactly what they are suppose to but its weird cause it seems like the engine only runs at 90% of its capacity but it does actually do its job!!. im a hairdresser n just want a cheap home pair so this is why im leaving a review.. these do not tug etc very good!!

Neewer 52Mm Clear To Orange Gradiant Lens Filter For Any Camera Lens With 52Mm Filter Thread
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)

5.0 out of 5 stars orange gradiant lens, 16 Mar 2014
I haven't used this one yet but I do use my blue one a lot. you have to be careful that the coloured part is where you want it to be ie in my case at the top but once you've got the hang of it, I love it !!

Aptii 1 PC to 2 VGA SVGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable / Lead
Aptii 1 PC to 2 VGA SVGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable / Lead
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars splitter for monitor leads, 16 Mar 2014
I read all the reviews to get one that doesn't loose quality when 2 monitors are plugged in!! n this was it

Sistema 2.4 Litre Medium Microwave Steamer
Sistema 2.4 Litre Medium Microwave Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars micro steamer, 16 Mar 2014
I found it difficult to get a medium (ie will do veg for 2 or 3 )container which didn't cost an arm n a leg ...this was it !! very sturdy !!cant recommend enough as I had my other for 15 years so was very fussy as to wat id get next

Bon Bon Buddies Dr Who Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 6)
Bon Bon Buddies Dr Who Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate, 16 Mar 2014
im not sure who makes this chocolate but its loverly.... its not sickly so unfortunately very easy to eat loads!! bought some of it to share with friends !!! so hopefully every1 will gain weight with me!!

Nanoblock Meerkat
Nanoblock Meerkat

5.0 out of 5 stars nano bricks, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nanoblock Meerkat (Toy)
well what can I say!! its a present for a meerkat lover so that's why I got it but I will admit to wanting to get the minion one!!

CLAAS Lexion 770 Combine Harvester Construction Kit
CLAAS Lexion 770 Combine Harvester Construction Kit
Offered by AVIDES

5.0 out of 5 stars combine harvester kit, 16 Mar 2014
this is a pressie!1 but it looks well worth the money!! im a lego gal so cant give experienced comments here!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7